Name:
Location: Australia

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Victoria...

On Monday's exam, I walked into the exam room looking for Victoria and didn't see her. Even after I sat down and inspected the whole room I couldn't find her. My only conclusion was that she somehow wasn't there, but afterwards someone told me she was there.

So on Wednesday's exam, I walked in thinking I probably wouldn't see her again. I went to my seat and nodded hello to Albert, before Victoria seemingly popped out of nowhere to say hi to me. She asked me how I went on Monday and she said she ran out of time on the last question. I so wasn't expecting her and almost didn't know what to say, so just gave her a mini Twirl I had bought to share with Karen earlier. 

I noticed she looked down at the character on my sweater which I bought from Korea, and wondered if she knew it was a Korean brand.

After that exam I was standing outside talking to Albert and co about the exam, when Victoria came out. I waited for her to make eye contact to ensure she'd come over, which she did, and we all talked as a group for a bit before Albert, Jay and I went to get something to eat and study at the library with a guy called Mark, who seemed a bit nutzo.

Today I went to the uni near me to study. Got there a bit later than Tuesday, probably just before 10am, and then at 1pm went to lunch. On my walk to the Wick I called Victoria but there was no answer. I had Macca's peacefully, reminiscing about my uni days when I used to do this.

When I got back to the uni I saw I had missed a call from Victoria so I called her back. We talked a bit about tomorrow's exam, before I told her about my idea of going to yum cha after the exam as a group, which she was open to. She then told me she was going to Korea on Tuesday, and that it was decided on short notice, to see her parents. She told me she lived in Gangnum and I said my hotel was there.

She remembered I liked o-deng, and I thought "damn did I tell her that? I've been telling too many girls I can't remember!" and she said she'd buy me some here! Hmmm. Can't believe the call went for more than seven minutes without any awkwardness, which is usually a trait of mine.

I managed to get some good study done until 6pm, thanks to a can of Red Bull. I'm going to have a caffeine withdrawal headache after these exams...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home