Why do I date prostitutes?
This question crossed my mind the other day, and if I'm not wrong, it may have been the first time I ever thought about it. More surprisingly, I had the answer:
Because seeing a prostitute was a session in a vacuum, both in the sense of time and in location. If I did anything embarrassing or fucked up in any other way, it would all end after I left. No embarrassing left overs. No consequences.
That was the reason.
And just when I thought Victoria would be my saviour to my unwilling destiny, today proved me wrong. After going to the gym at lunch, I decided to bite the bullet and messaged her asking if she was free for study tomorrow.
No answer.
Suddenly all hope had disappeared, and I sunk back into my world of prostitution.
At least I have Lina.
For now...
That provided some comfort. Until of course when it happens that she refuses to go out with me, despite saying yes all this time, like Yuna.
Which brings me to another point - I was thinking about it today, and wondered how serious she was when she said yes to my invitations. The thing is, she said no to sky diving and bridge climbing, so that must show she wasn't just saying yes to everything? That she had some sort of filter before responding?
Wonder how her holiday is going...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home