Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, February 03, 2014

"Rubbish friends..."

This morning I walked to work peacefully. I planned to leave at like 7am, so I could get some study done, but poor habits made me leave at 7:30am, which was considered early for me. It's such a peaceful walk, even though it's along the main road.

Work was ok. I was fairly productive, and managed to get a bit of study done too. During lunch I went to the gym, just did the bike, some curls and abs. Then went back to the office to eat my home made sandwich. Save so much money making lunch at home.

Had to leave work just a bit earlier than usual, as my lecture today was at 5pm. I wanted to sit with Albert's group, where Vicky was, but it was full so took a seat with Karen. The lecturer spoke so fast, and looked like he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. Guess that's what happens when you don't get paid.

Towards the end of the lecture I had lost concentration and was just thinking about Jin. I wanted to burst out in tears but couldn't.

After that I went back to the office to change, and caught the bus home.

I knew I shouldn't have, but I checked Erica's Kakaotalk status and translated it. It said something like "rubbish friends, be gone forever". I wondered what that was about. It made me feel sorry for her, to think she could discard her friends just like that. She seems like a lost soul, being all by herself. Maybe even in Korea she was like that. I wonder why her mother doesn't care.

It also made me think - I feel sorry for her because I know about her. But what if I didn't know about her? She'd still exist, and her problems would still exist, but I just wouldn't know about it. How many others are like that out there? Can I save them all? No. It's a sad world we live in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home