Name:
Location: Australia

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Just out of it / Tiffany

Can't believe I made it through the day at work, and finished off my Ethics study too. Initially I thought about calling in sick, then thought about quitting halfway through. I was just totally out of it. It was a combination of not sleeping, the gambling urges, and the whole Jin thing. I wasn't myself. I think I am experiencing what all those drugged up actors and actresses go through. Maybe even drugged up lawyers. Is this the downfall of my career?

I wasn't thinking straight. Things got so bad that I seriously considered going whoring during lunch. The only thing that stopped me was my mission to call the Human Trafficking division of the Korean police, but their number had been fucking disconnected. There was a shop near the pay phone, but luckily for me, they weren't open at noon.

So I just walked back to the office, bought some lunch from downstairs and ate it.

I did end up going to the casino, even though I didn't want to. I had left myself with two choices - go whoring or go to the casino. I was decided on the whoring thing as I didn't want to lose $2000, and I could afford a punt. But that all fell away when the girl said she was going to sleep soon (at 4:30pm???).

So I did the same as yesterday (or the day before?) and withdrew $2000 from the Darling Harbour ATM. I went into the casino and found a table with a big NZ or Samoan dealer, who looked tired and totally disinterested. Perhaps because of that, he was doing something incredible - he kept spinning the ball into the 1-2 sector. By the time he did it four or five times in a row, I realised I needed to go with the trend. In the past I always tried to be the contrarian, looking for a trend to break, and that cost me dearly.

Luckily, this time I was right. I rode his streak of about 11-12 spins in the 1-2 sector, but most of them just returned me my chips back without any gain. I (and everyone else who seemed to realise what was happening) lost when on one spin it landed on 18, clearing everyone out. Even the guy who placed $1,000 on the 19-36 bet. Fuck.

After that the dealer returned to his trend of sector 1-2, where upon I started making some money. It landed on 30 and 27 where I had a few chips, and I soon found myself up. There was a change of dealer to a young, thin, Thai looking girl. For the next few spins I sat there seriously thinking about quitting.

When you came here you said all you wanted to do was win $800, which would be enough for a punt and shave off some more of your loan. Well, now you've got it...

Wait a minute. I've got two $1000 chips in my pocket, and six stacks of chips, each worth $200, so I am up $1,200, not $800! Fuck! Then what are you waiting for???

Despite my light headedness and being totally out of it, sense kicked in and convinced me to leave. Even the Indian guy who got extremely lucky and had won about $5,000 while I was there told me it was a smart move.

So armed with a $1,200 profit, I started texting around for a punt. Got nowhere with one agency, so figured I was better off changing in the office than waiting around. I changed, caught the bus home, then went out to the Naby shop, figuring this would cost me $250 rather than the $400 I was prepared to pay for the other agency.

When I went in and sat down, I asked the tall male receptionist where Ivy was and why she was gone for holiday for so long. He said he didn't know, that he just gets the roster from his boss.

He said the shop was busy so he could only show me one girl. When she appeared, I thought she looked quite pretty, so I went with her. Then inside the room, I thought maybe she was a bit old, maybe above 30. But when I asked for her age, she said 22, and she indeed acted like it.

We showered together and she took her time. She was surprised I knew a few Korean words, laughing loudly each time I let one out. I asked her how long she'd been in Australia and she said seven days.

While laying on the bed, she lightly kissed my back for a few moments before asking me to turn around. Her service with me facing up was a lot better. She seemed to inspect my penis for a bit before continuing and went down on me. Then she got on top of me which she seemed to enjoy, then I got on top and finished like that.

I asked her why she was inspecting my penis and she said I had little bumps on the head which I should get checked out, although it wasn't serious.

We started talking, and I didn't really want to tell her I had been to Korea, or show her my photos, as I didn't want to be known as "that guy who went to Korea". But I ended up doing that, having nothing else to talk about. She seemed interested, and said she didn't like spicy o-deng.

After I showed her all my photos, she got her phone and showed me her photos. I asked if she had a boyfriend in Korea, expecting a no, but she said yes. She showed me a photo of their cars together. She also wasn't reluctant in showing me photos of herself, and I gotta admit, she looked a lot better in those photos than she did in person. She said in the photos she wasn't wearing make up. To me, she definitely looked 22 in the photos. I guess the make up made her look older.

While she was scrolling through the photos, I wondered: what on earth would make a girl who had a boyfriend in Korea come all the way here to work as a prostitute? She didn't look like someone who was greedy. Maybe it was a debt thing again?

She pulled up the calendar on her phone and showed me she arrived on about the 4th or 5th of this month. She also told me she didn't work Fridays, and only worked five days a week.

I had pretty much decided that I wouldn't be seeing her again, but when I told her about my time in Korea, about how I didn't understand what prices people were quoting me, how some shops wouldn't serve me because I didn't speak Korean, she laughed really loudly, which perhaps subconsciously told me it was a good sign. She laughed so loud and so much that I was afraid the receptionist would know my true intentions (to try to see girls outside the shop). Even when things I said weren't funny, she laughed.

We showered together, but she didn't walk me down the stairs, instead staying in the room, to clean up I suppose.

I guess I can see her again. It'd be good to have a back up to Lena. I don't think she's interested in me other than as a customer. Either that or she was drugged up this morning when I texted her:

Me: her Lina
happy birthday!
hope you are having a good time

Her: Ya

Me: haha you are awake!
I miss you, when are you coming back?

Her: Friday

Me: I will wait for you

Her: Ok ^^

I know these girls. They don't wake up at 7:30am. Either they've been up all night, or she was on fucking drugs. I must ask her that next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home