Name:
Location: Australia

Thursday, February 13, 2014

5 days before the exam...

Managed to go to the gym during lunch today, but only did the bike as everything else was being used. I was pretty productive today, despite feeling really liked and fatigued. The same type of fatigue I have been feeling for a while now - just getting tired of life, of work, and everything else.

Managed to review two works today and finish going through a folder of stuff, then printing out stuff I needed for the exam in late afternoon.

After work I met up with Albert at the uni near me for a study session. I didn't really want to meet him, as I didn't think it'd be that productive, but I figured it was better than nothing, which was what I was going to do if I wasn't going to meet him.

Almost as soon as I met him, I got annoyed. No small talk, no introductions - before I had even sat down, the guy's like "you know Rule 32.6, you have to memorise ten factors: referee's report made in error, length of proceedings, circumstances of case...ummm...and..."

It felt like he was just trying to memorise everything with me in company. He wouldn't give me time to look up stuff to actually answer the question. He's just going to try to memorise everything for the exam. I suppose I can't blame him, because as a student you don't understand how things work so you can only memorise. Whereas if you have had the experience, you read it and know it.

We called Karen on my phone and spoke for 30 minutes talking about a question. I got too tired and a headache after that so I went home.

If the exam is as hard as this guy makes it out to be, I'm fucked. If the exam is based on the notes given by the UTS tutor which we all paid good money for, then I might scrape by.

Also tonight I contacted a guy about investing in his brothel, in response to an ad he posted. I wasn't really going to do it, but was interested in the mechanics behind the scenes. Learnt a thing or two about how to structure money. I think if the whole Jin thing didn't happen, I actually might go ahead with it, but I'm still down like $25k, so can't take the risk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home