Lina spicy soup
I spent yesterday studying at the library. I was at the law library initially when a few hours into it, Albert sent me a message saying he'd be there at 1:30pm and hoped to see me there. I wasn't sure what to do, but I knew I didn't want to study with him. I'm just not the type to study together with people, especially two days out from the exam when I haven't even got my shit down pat yet. I needed to be by myself.
I messaged back saying I didn't sleep all night due to road works outside my place, so was planning to leave soon. He said he was coming now.
Great.
I stayed there until he arrived. He instantly, INSTANTLY started reciting things he had memorised to me. I think his idea of "studying together" is rehashing to me things he had memorised. He'd say things like "in what circumstances should leave be granted for an appeal, there are six points, one, special reasons, two when it's solely on costs, three..."
Like, what's the point? Why not just talk to a brick wall??
Then he said he wanted to do a teleconference with Bilal to talk about question 4. Not sure what his obsession with question 4 is, or why he is so adamant it will be in the exam, but I begrudgingly agreed. What annoyed me more was he wanted to use my phone to do it.
So we went into a computer room and called Bilal. Phone off. Great. Now I can leave.
I also knew why he didn't want to speak to Bilal himself and wanted me there. His reasoning was he needed some 'leverage' so that Bilal would help out, and I was that leverage. He figured if Bilal would help us, then he would offer me to help Bilal with Evidence if Bilal needed any such help.
Anyway, I managed to finally leave him, went to eat some nachos and then headed to the main library building to study for the rest of the day. I deliberately went to the 9th floor which brought back a lot of memories. The seating arrangements had changed, but it brought me back to the place where it had all began: where I had spent entire days studying for my law subjects as a poor student, completely clean of vices such as gambling and prostitution.
I was back.
After that I went to the Wick to buy a Fitness First bag as the zipper had broken on my one, but they didn't sell any. So I went home, shaved my head, had a shower and shaved my stubble to get ready to see Lina.
I had originally booked for 8:30pm but wanted to get in some roulette first. I had to go out, withdraw the cash, and try to buy a rose and chocolates. I wouldn't have enough time, so I called the lady who operates the place and tried to change to 9pm, but she said 9:30pm.
This would give me plenty of time. I withdrew $2000 and went to the casino. I only had $1500 to play with as I needed $500 for Lina, so decided to split it into five spins of $300 each. I was never up, and lost in about half an hour. Using the $500 chip I held in my hand was tempting, but the obligation created by the booking prevented me from throwing that onto the table as well.
So I cashed out my $500 chip then went back to the main part of the city. I went to Coles and while using my phone, I decided to take a seat next to this blonde girl. It seems there was this Asian guy there who had just showed up talking to her. I instantly formed the view that they didn't know each other, and I was right.
This guy was actually trying pick up lines you'd see on youtube. He was like "hey what's your name? Wow that's a lovely name. What are you doing here? Who are you waiting for?"
And despite her saying she was waiting for her boyfriend, this guy insisted. I couldn't believe it, it was just like the youtube videos you see. I gave him points for confidence, but thought he came off as really insincere and as a "playa". She kindly defused the whole situation and he left. After that I said to her "did he really just try that?" and she burst out laughing saying she just wanted to get rid of him lol.
Anyway, I went into Coles to get a box of chocolate, and then luckily found a convenience store still selling Valentine's Day roses from the day before, so I bought one.
I messaged Lina to ask her to message me the apartment number when she's ready, and waited a long time inside a nearby hotel, before she called me on Kakaotalk. She asked me where I was, and I said I was at Coles. Her English wasn't good enough to tell me anything better than "come upstairs", so I went to the street level above Coles and waited.
I took a picture of where I was and sent it to her to say I was there, and no reply. Finally I decided to wait outside the apartment, standing there like a bit of a fool holding chocolate and a rose the day after Valentine's Day.
After a few minutes, but probably seemed like half an hour, I saw a figure from a distance wave in my direction. I guessed it was her as I didn't have my glasses on. It looked like she had come from a parked car carrying a few plastic bags full of things. I walked towards her and she gave me all the bags to hold. I took them and then gave her the chocolates and rose. She asked "for me?" and I said yes. I looked inside the plastic bags and saw that it contained a lot of food, like rice, kimchi, meat and two drinks.
As we walked inside the apartment and towards the lifts, she asked why I was late and I said traffic. At the lifts, there were some other people we got in with. I can't remember what I said, but I managed to say something that made her laugh and wouldn't have tipped anyone in the lift off that I was a customer. I think we just seemed like a normal couple.
We got out of the lifts and went inside the apartment. At the door, she told me about how she drank too much at Gold Coast and got sick, and how she saw the doctor and mentioned something about three weeks. This was the one on 91 Liverpool St, the one I saw "Cherry" at previously. But back then, I didn't really look behind the curtains that had been put up to cover the lounge, whereas this time I went through them and saw a mattress had been put there, along with a table and two seats next to a wall, and also a long couch.
We put the food on the table and she went to the kitchen. I looked through all the bags and saw indeed there was heaps of food. She told me she went to the grocery store to buy all this just earlier, and that is why she was a bit late. I asked if she walked and she said yes, so I guess I was wrong about her coming out of a car. My concern I suppose was if she had a driver, then the driver would've seen me. Her version was confirmed when later the shop rang me to ask me where I was.
The shop then rang her and I presume told her to go downstairs to get me lol. She later told me the shop wanted to take a photo of her in her underwear squeezing her breasts together as another girl had done the same, and she didn't want to. I joked that I could take it for her.
I asked her if it was the Korean grocery store on Pitt Street and she said yes. She started doing things in the kitchen and asked me to stay seated. She put out her ipad for me and asked me if I wanted to watch tv or listen to music, and I said whatever. She ended up playing a Korean drama. I obviously felt useless like Brain just sitting there so ended up going to the kitchen to help her.
She had opened the can of spam and I shook it out then she asked me to cut it up. I did, and then watched as she put it into the pan filled with soup. She had already filled it with the spicy flavouring and I took a photo of the packet. She asked me to cut the tofu as well, which I did, and cut a smiley face onto the surface. I showed her and she said something in Korean. I asked her what she meant and she said "don't do that" lol.
She also put in a bag of sausages and then opened up the pack of noodles ready to be put in when the soup boils. I helped stir it along and at times we'd go out to the table to wait. I asked her how Gold Coast was and she said she drank so much on the last day that she threw up, which meant she missed out on going to the theme parks. I half jokingly said we can go next time but she didn't say anything. I asked her how long the flight was and she said one and a half hours.
She went out to the balcony to have a smoke while I watched the ipad for a bit. I then got up to go to the kitchen, and turned around to see her watching me from the balcony. Wonder what she was thinking.
She asked me where I was going and I just said the kitchen. She then followed me shortly after. We cooked for a bit until it was ready. I took the saucepan out to the table while she cleared everything to make room for it. It was indeed quite a site, and felt like an accomplishment to see what we had made for a meal together. I even took a photo of it.
We sat down and started eating. She would keep giving me food, and I felt selfish so once or twice I fed her some of my food. The black rice she brought was really nice, too bad the noodles and meat filled me up. I think black rice is expensive, from what I hear from Ele.
I mentally compared her to Jin. All that time with Jin, she only gave me a lip moisturiser and made sushi and soup for me once (with stuff I paid for). Here, Lina had gone out and purchased a meal out of her expense and offered to cook it for me. Yes, I was paying for the session, but she was still eating into her money to pay for all this. Based on what I had seen so far, I concluded she was a much more sharing/selfless person than Jin.
As we ate, she'd tell me about the Korean drama. She said the main actor was an alien about 500 years old, and he was breaking up with the girl because he had to go back to his planet. She asked me if I was an alien and I said yes, that I had to go back to my planet too. She asked when and I said tomorrow. I asked if she would be sad or if she'd have a party. She said she might not eat for one or two days and that's it lol.
Then there was a scene where the actor was walking along the edge of a balcony, and she asked me to do the same. I hesitated at first before getting up, pretending to walk to the balcony. She pulled me down by the shirt and told me not to. She added, "that's 70 floors, this is only 19 floors" lol!
She asked me what other Korean food I liked and I tried to describe the Korean bbq Jin and I used to have. I said we can have that at Tosung, but then she said she can bring it next time. I really wanted to take this outside the 'shop' ambit, so I said there was nothing here that could suck up all the smoke, and she said that was a good point. I said again "Tosung" and she said "Homebush?" and I said yeah, we can go on her day off and she said ok.
I said we can go for ice cream and something else (that was sweet) and she said she didn't like ice cream or sweet things. Hmmm.
At the end of the meal, she told me how she didn't have my number so had to call me via Kakaotalk. I said I gave it to her last time and she said she couldn't remember. She got her phone and I gave her (inadvertently) my HTC number. Because no contacts showed up as she typed it in, she said that was proof that I didn't give it to her last time. She asked me for my name, and I thought she must have a very bad memory, as well as feeling a little bit insulted. I sat there feeling confused, as I was sure when I gave it to her last time, she pressed dial to get it onto her phone.
Then I remembered - last time I gave her the S4 Mini number. I asked her for the phone again and asked her to punch in that number, and indeed, my name and number showed up.
We sat there for a while and she stuck her leg out. I put her leg on my lap and saw a cut on her calve. I asked what happened and she pointed to a cardboard box in the corner, saying she didn't know there were broken pieces of glass in there. Ouch.
She also showed me how swollen her foot was and I asked what happened. She said she told me earlier, that it was due to the acupuncture and it would be like this for three weeks. I started massaging her foot and leg as if to make it better.
She noticed the bump on top of my forehead and said "pimple" and tried to squeeze it. It hurt. It wasn't really "ripe" yet so there was nothing she could do, so she gave up.
She checked her phone and then said "there's still time". I grinned and said "there's still time for what?" and she gave an embarrassing smile and repeated what I said. We kissed in the kitchen before she asked me to take a shower. So I stripped off in the bedroom and went for a shower. When I came out I saw her hanging my clothes up in the wardrobe, and I said she should do the same for her dress.
So she took her dress off and then asked me to lie down on the bed. I turned off the lamp and closed the bedroom door a bit, and she asked why (about the darkness) and I said more romantic. She went down on me and then got on top of me, before I got on top of her and then we finished in doggy.
We laid on the bed as I held her. I said I was tired and she said she was tired too. I must've drifted off to sleep as the next thing I knew was her asking me to wake up. I didn't shower while she did. I got dressed, and when she came out asked me to pass her the phone on her side of the bed, which I did.
I walked back out to the lounge before she came out. She pulled her bag out from under the table and showed me some stuff. She opened the bag up and said it was her food. She took out a pack of rice and gave it to me. I said no at first but she insisted so I took it. She also gave me a can of spicy tuna. Then she gave me that de-tox packet used to make a drink, and then took out a box full of what looked like lip sticks. She told me it was collagen. She gave me one, and I said no but she insisted very hard. So I took it and she later asked me to drink it there and then. I did, and it didn't taste that bad, but seriously, I thought it looked like a cosmetic product and wasn't even sure if it was ok for consumption.
I joked that now my skin would be so good, the next day many girls would be coming to me. She said in her cute Korean accent "I don't think so" lol. She said maybe after 99 boxes lol!
She said the de-tox stuff was now all sold out. I asked her where she got it from and she said a Korean cosmetic store on Sussex Street. I told her after I took the one she gave me last time, it was like "a thousand elephants" and she laughed, repeating what I said.
She even gave me a plastic bag to carry all the stuff. Damn. I was actually getting a bit emotional. Just on my third time seeing her, she had already done more for me than all Jin had ever done for me in a year.
As I left, I again said I'd take her to Tosung and that I would drive and she said ok. I also told her to eat the chocolate, and she said it'd make her fat. I said that was good, so no other guys would have her, and she said then she wouldn't eat the chocolate. I told her she could also eat the rose as I left.
Because it was nearly midnight, my ATM withdrawal limit would reset and I decided to go to the casino. Part of me told me not to ruin the night, as now I felt like there could be something with Lina, but the urge was too strong. I went and lost $2000.
I messaged back saying I didn't sleep all night due to road works outside my place, so was planning to leave soon. He said he was coming now.
Great.
I stayed there until he arrived. He instantly, INSTANTLY started reciting things he had memorised to me. I think his idea of "studying together" is rehashing to me things he had memorised. He'd say things like "in what circumstances should leave be granted for an appeal, there are six points, one, special reasons, two when it's solely on costs, three..."
Like, what's the point? Why not just talk to a brick wall??
Then he said he wanted to do a teleconference with Bilal to talk about question 4. Not sure what his obsession with question 4 is, or why he is so adamant it will be in the exam, but I begrudgingly agreed. What annoyed me more was he wanted to use my phone to do it.
So we went into a computer room and called Bilal. Phone off. Great. Now I can leave.
I also knew why he didn't want to speak to Bilal himself and wanted me there. His reasoning was he needed some 'leverage' so that Bilal would help out, and I was that leverage. He figured if Bilal would help us, then he would offer me to help Bilal with Evidence if Bilal needed any such help.
Anyway, I managed to finally leave him, went to eat some nachos and then headed to the main library building to study for the rest of the day. I deliberately went to the 9th floor which brought back a lot of memories. The seating arrangements had changed, but it brought me back to the place where it had all began: where I had spent entire days studying for my law subjects as a poor student, completely clean of vices such as gambling and prostitution.
I was back.
After that I went to the Wick to buy a Fitness First bag as the zipper had broken on my one, but they didn't sell any. So I went home, shaved my head, had a shower and shaved my stubble to get ready to see Lina.
I had originally booked for 8:30pm but wanted to get in some roulette first. I had to go out, withdraw the cash, and try to buy a rose and chocolates. I wouldn't have enough time, so I called the lady who operates the place and tried to change to 9pm, but she said 9:30pm.
This would give me plenty of time. I withdrew $2000 and went to the casino. I only had $1500 to play with as I needed $500 for Lina, so decided to split it into five spins of $300 each. I was never up, and lost in about half an hour. Using the $500 chip I held in my hand was tempting, but the obligation created by the booking prevented me from throwing that onto the table as well.
So I cashed out my $500 chip then went back to the main part of the city. I went to Coles and while using my phone, I decided to take a seat next to this blonde girl. It seems there was this Asian guy there who had just showed up talking to her. I instantly formed the view that they didn't know each other, and I was right.
This guy was actually trying pick up lines you'd see on youtube. He was like "hey what's your name? Wow that's a lovely name. What are you doing here? Who are you waiting for?"
And despite her saying she was waiting for her boyfriend, this guy insisted. I couldn't believe it, it was just like the youtube videos you see. I gave him points for confidence, but thought he came off as really insincere and as a "playa". She kindly defused the whole situation and he left. After that I said to her "did he really just try that?" and she burst out laughing saying she just wanted to get rid of him lol.
Anyway, I went into Coles to get a box of chocolate, and then luckily found a convenience store still selling Valentine's Day roses from the day before, so I bought one.
I messaged Lina to ask her to message me the apartment number when she's ready, and waited a long time inside a nearby hotel, before she called me on Kakaotalk. She asked me where I was, and I said I was at Coles. Her English wasn't good enough to tell me anything better than "come upstairs", so I went to the street level above Coles and waited.
I took a picture of where I was and sent it to her to say I was there, and no reply. Finally I decided to wait outside the apartment, standing there like a bit of a fool holding chocolate and a rose the day after Valentine's Day.
After a few minutes, but probably seemed like half an hour, I saw a figure from a distance wave in my direction. I guessed it was her as I didn't have my glasses on. It looked like she had come from a parked car carrying a few plastic bags full of things. I walked towards her and she gave me all the bags to hold. I took them and then gave her the chocolates and rose. She asked "for me?" and I said yes. I looked inside the plastic bags and saw that it contained a lot of food, like rice, kimchi, meat and two drinks.
As we walked inside the apartment and towards the lifts, she asked why I was late and I said traffic. At the lifts, there were some other people we got in with. I can't remember what I said, but I managed to say something that made her laugh and wouldn't have tipped anyone in the lift off that I was a customer. I think we just seemed like a normal couple.
We got out of the lifts and went inside the apartment. At the door, she told me about how she drank too much at Gold Coast and got sick, and how she saw the doctor and mentioned something about three weeks. This was the one on 91 Liverpool St, the one I saw "Cherry" at previously. But back then, I didn't really look behind the curtains that had been put up to cover the lounge, whereas this time I went through them and saw a mattress had been put there, along with a table and two seats next to a wall, and also a long couch.
We put the food on the table and she went to the kitchen. I looked through all the bags and saw indeed there was heaps of food. She told me she went to the grocery store to buy all this just earlier, and that is why she was a bit late. I asked if she walked and she said yes, so I guess I was wrong about her coming out of a car. My concern I suppose was if she had a driver, then the driver would've seen me. Her version was confirmed when later the shop rang me to ask me where I was.
The shop then rang her and I presume told her to go downstairs to get me lol. She later told me the shop wanted to take a photo of her in her underwear squeezing her breasts together as another girl had done the same, and she didn't want to. I joked that I could take it for her.
I asked her if it was the Korean grocery store on Pitt Street and she said yes. She started doing things in the kitchen and asked me to stay seated. She put out her ipad for me and asked me if I wanted to watch tv or listen to music, and I said whatever. She ended up playing a Korean drama. I obviously felt useless like Brain just sitting there so ended up going to the kitchen to help her.
She had opened the can of spam and I shook it out then she asked me to cut it up. I did, and then watched as she put it into the pan filled with soup. She had already filled it with the spicy flavouring and I took a photo of the packet. She asked me to cut the tofu as well, which I did, and cut a smiley face onto the surface. I showed her and she said something in Korean. I asked her what she meant and she said "don't do that" lol.
She also put in a bag of sausages and then opened up the pack of noodles ready to be put in when the soup boils. I helped stir it along and at times we'd go out to the table to wait. I asked her how Gold Coast was and she said she drank so much on the last day that she threw up, which meant she missed out on going to the theme parks. I half jokingly said we can go next time but she didn't say anything. I asked her how long the flight was and she said one and a half hours.
She went out to the balcony to have a smoke while I watched the ipad for a bit. I then got up to go to the kitchen, and turned around to see her watching me from the balcony. Wonder what she was thinking.
She asked me where I was going and I just said the kitchen. She then followed me shortly after. We cooked for a bit until it was ready. I took the saucepan out to the table while she cleared everything to make room for it. It was indeed quite a site, and felt like an accomplishment to see what we had made for a meal together. I even took a photo of it.
We sat down and started eating. She would keep giving me food, and I felt selfish so once or twice I fed her some of my food. The black rice she brought was really nice, too bad the noodles and meat filled me up. I think black rice is expensive, from what I hear from Ele.
I mentally compared her to Jin. All that time with Jin, she only gave me a lip moisturiser and made sushi and soup for me once (with stuff I paid for). Here, Lina had gone out and purchased a meal out of her expense and offered to cook it for me. Yes, I was paying for the session, but she was still eating into her money to pay for all this. Based on what I had seen so far, I concluded she was a much more sharing/selfless person than Jin.
As we ate, she'd tell me about the Korean drama. She said the main actor was an alien about 500 years old, and he was breaking up with the girl because he had to go back to his planet. She asked me if I was an alien and I said yes, that I had to go back to my planet too. She asked when and I said tomorrow. I asked if she would be sad or if she'd have a party. She said she might not eat for one or two days and that's it lol.
Then there was a scene where the actor was walking along the edge of a balcony, and she asked me to do the same. I hesitated at first before getting up, pretending to walk to the balcony. She pulled me down by the shirt and told me not to. She added, "that's 70 floors, this is only 19 floors" lol!
She asked me what other Korean food I liked and I tried to describe the Korean bbq Jin and I used to have. I said we can have that at Tosung, but then she said she can bring it next time. I really wanted to take this outside the 'shop' ambit, so I said there was nothing here that could suck up all the smoke, and she said that was a good point. I said again "Tosung" and she said "Homebush?" and I said yeah, we can go on her day off and she said ok.
I said we can go for ice cream and something else (that was sweet) and she said she didn't like ice cream or sweet things. Hmmm.
At the end of the meal, she told me how she didn't have my number so had to call me via Kakaotalk. I said I gave it to her last time and she said she couldn't remember. She got her phone and I gave her (inadvertently) my HTC number. Because no contacts showed up as she typed it in, she said that was proof that I didn't give it to her last time. She asked me for my name, and I thought she must have a very bad memory, as well as feeling a little bit insulted. I sat there feeling confused, as I was sure when I gave it to her last time, she pressed dial to get it onto her phone.
Then I remembered - last time I gave her the S4 Mini number. I asked her for the phone again and asked her to punch in that number, and indeed, my name and number showed up.
We sat there for a while and she stuck her leg out. I put her leg on my lap and saw a cut on her calve. I asked what happened and she pointed to a cardboard box in the corner, saying she didn't know there were broken pieces of glass in there. Ouch.
She also showed me how swollen her foot was and I asked what happened. She said she told me earlier, that it was due to the acupuncture and it would be like this for three weeks. I started massaging her foot and leg as if to make it better.
She noticed the bump on top of my forehead and said "pimple" and tried to squeeze it. It hurt. It wasn't really "ripe" yet so there was nothing she could do, so she gave up.
She checked her phone and then said "there's still time". I grinned and said "there's still time for what?" and she gave an embarrassing smile and repeated what I said. We kissed in the kitchen before she asked me to take a shower. So I stripped off in the bedroom and went for a shower. When I came out I saw her hanging my clothes up in the wardrobe, and I said she should do the same for her dress.
So she took her dress off and then asked me to lie down on the bed. I turned off the lamp and closed the bedroom door a bit, and she asked why (about the darkness) and I said more romantic. She went down on me and then got on top of me, before I got on top of her and then we finished in doggy.
We laid on the bed as I held her. I said I was tired and she said she was tired too. I must've drifted off to sleep as the next thing I knew was her asking me to wake up. I didn't shower while she did. I got dressed, and when she came out asked me to pass her the phone on her side of the bed, which I did.
I walked back out to the lounge before she came out. She pulled her bag out from under the table and showed me some stuff. She opened the bag up and said it was her food. She took out a pack of rice and gave it to me. I said no at first but she insisted so I took it. She also gave me a can of spicy tuna. Then she gave me that de-tox packet used to make a drink, and then took out a box full of what looked like lip sticks. She told me it was collagen. She gave me one, and I said no but she insisted very hard. So I took it and she later asked me to drink it there and then. I did, and it didn't taste that bad, but seriously, I thought it looked like a cosmetic product and wasn't even sure if it was ok for consumption.
I joked that now my skin would be so good, the next day many girls would be coming to me. She said in her cute Korean accent "I don't think so" lol. She said maybe after 99 boxes lol!
She said the de-tox stuff was now all sold out. I asked her where she got it from and she said a Korean cosmetic store on Sussex Street. I told her after I took the one she gave me last time, it was like "a thousand elephants" and she laughed, repeating what I said.
She even gave me a plastic bag to carry all the stuff. Damn. I was actually getting a bit emotional. Just on my third time seeing her, she had already done more for me than all Jin had ever done for me in a year.
As I left, I again said I'd take her to Tosung and that I would drive and she said ok. I also told her to eat the chocolate, and she said it'd make her fat. I said that was good, so no other guys would have her, and she said then she wouldn't eat the chocolate. I told her she could also eat the rose as I left.
Because it was nearly midnight, my ATM withdrawal limit would reset and I decided to go to the casino. Part of me told me not to ruin the night, as now I felt like there could be something with Lina, but the urge was too strong. I went and lost $2000.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home