Name:
Location: Australia

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Will this Jin thing ever end?

Sometimes I look at my parents and wonder if I was fated to be with someone like Jin. My personality and my dad's, versus my mother's with Jin's, just so many similarities.

Then I think about how everything went wrong, and how I am actually better off without her.

Then she called me last night. I didn't answer. She called twice, then sent a SMS saying "call me in five minutes", then called me again, then sent the following messages:

How
...

call me!!

If..

You don't now?

I wonder what she wanted. Maybe her student visa was rejected and she needs a marriage visa? Maybe she found out I was the one pretending to book her as Faruk? Maybe the Korean police contacted her mother and she wants to know if it was me? Maybe she found out I gained access to her phone records?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home