Contact with Ash
The idea of contacting Ash had been floating around in the back of my mind for a few days now. After all, now that Erica had blocked my number, he was the only way I could get in contact with her. However, every time the possibility came up, I dismissed it as I thought I'd look kinda desperate. Besides, I was supposed to be over her, right?
Anyway, today I was at work and noticed that on Kakaotalk she had deleted her name. I had to make sure she hadn't deleted her account, and it doesn't look like it. Her name has just been changed to a dash like -. It scared me a bit. What was she up to? Would she harm herself?
That was enough to get me to eventually message Ash at lunch. I wasn't expect much of a reply, thinking she may have told him I threatened to bust them to the authorities, but I was surprised. He replied pretty much on time, and was nice about everything. He said he had heard we broke up but didn't know the details. He had also heard "whispers here and there" that I was supporting Erica financially. He said sorry for me losing my money, and thanked me on Erica's behalf for helping her. He said he'd try to talk to Suri to get her to talk to Erica. I read it a few times to see if he was genuine, and call me gullible, but it does seem genuine to me.
And now here's the thing: all of a sudden, I felt like maybe I had made a mistake...again. Remember how you nearly got out of the situation before handing over money, only to get back right into it? Well this was that all over again. Did I really want to hand over the rest of my money? Now that I had declared I got my job back, what excuse did I have? Well I was going to say, if she did ask for it, I'd say I have no confidence in her staying with me.
On top of that feeling of slight regret, I also felt like I had instantly closed off any opportunities of meeting a new girl. I had this mental image in my mind of meeting someone really really cute.
So I don't know what's going to happen now. Ash told me to "ride it out" for a couple of weeks. He made it sound like we just had a fight, not broken up. Even he said it was "harsh" of Erica to break up just because I paid my car rego instead of giving her money. Glad he at least has some reason in him. So maybe it's a good excuse to stay put for a couple of weeks. If after this period things haven't changed, I reckon I would've moved on.
He did say he saw her last week and she seemed worried/stressed. I reckon it's to do with her financial situation, but I wonder if it has even an inkling to do with me. I mean, was there any emotions involved on her part?
After work I skipped gym to go home to play GTA. I am so glad this game has come at a time like this.
Anyway, today I was at work and noticed that on Kakaotalk she had deleted her name. I had to make sure she hadn't deleted her account, and it doesn't look like it. Her name has just been changed to a dash like -. It scared me a bit. What was she up to? Would she harm herself?
That was enough to get me to eventually message Ash at lunch. I wasn't expect much of a reply, thinking she may have told him I threatened to bust them to the authorities, but I was surprised. He replied pretty much on time, and was nice about everything. He said he had heard we broke up but didn't know the details. He had also heard "whispers here and there" that I was supporting Erica financially. He said sorry for me losing my money, and thanked me on Erica's behalf for helping her. He said he'd try to talk to Suri to get her to talk to Erica. I read it a few times to see if he was genuine, and call me gullible, but it does seem genuine to me.
And now here's the thing: all of a sudden, I felt like maybe I had made a mistake...again. Remember how you nearly got out of the situation before handing over money, only to get back right into it? Well this was that all over again. Did I really want to hand over the rest of my money? Now that I had declared I got my job back, what excuse did I have? Well I was going to say, if she did ask for it, I'd say I have no confidence in her staying with me.
On top of that feeling of slight regret, I also felt like I had instantly closed off any opportunities of meeting a new girl. I had this mental image in my mind of meeting someone really really cute.
So I don't know what's going to happen now. Ash told me to "ride it out" for a couple of weeks. He made it sound like we just had a fight, not broken up. Even he said it was "harsh" of Erica to break up just because I paid my car rego instead of giving her money. Glad he at least has some reason in him. So maybe it's a good excuse to stay put for a couple of weeks. If after this period things haven't changed, I reckon I would've moved on.
He did say he saw her last week and she seemed worried/stressed. I reckon it's to do with her financial situation, but I wonder if it has even an inkling to do with me. I mean, was there any emotions involved on her part?
After work I skipped gym to go home to play GTA. I am so glad this game has come at a time like this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home