Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Erica - break up number 3

Sitting at work yesterday and looking at the calendar, I guessed that it had been a week since I gambled and lost. Hmmm.

Also, I had deliberately left my phone at home as I didn't want to be distracted at work. I realised I probably check my phone every 10-15 minutes, for either facebook or shares. That's on top of the times I take it into the dunny with me,

When I got home I saw that Erica had sent me two messages, one at 1pm saying she had woken up, and one at 2pm saying she needed to pay rent tomorrow morning. I messaged back asking if I could give it to her on Wednesday night when we meet for dinner with Suri, and she said she wanted it tomorrow. I was a bit annoyed, but guessed there may have been a communication issue - when she said "Thursday" I think she meant Tuesday.

Anyway, I had decided that if I was going to give her the money, there was no point umm-ing and ahh-ing about it and I might as well do it confidently. So I told her not to worry and that I'd give it to her the next day.

This was despite the fact that I did not want to re-draw on my loan anymore and wanted to withdraw it from my savings. Problem is, if I want to do that, I wouldn't get it in time the next day. So I had also decided that I'd try to win it at...yep, you guessed it, the casino.

By now I was already dressed and headed to my car. I realised I needed this win badly for several reasons:

1. Well, to not lose another $800 is the first reason.

2. If I lost, I'd have to re-draw on the loan account.

3. If I lost, I'd have to go during lunch the next day to meet with her, which meant changing into casual gear (which may arouse some suspicions in the office) and also come up with an excuse to tell her why I have to go after giving her the money.

4. You are betting with her rent money. I mean, that's basic survival money.

"Come on man, I just need to win $400" I told myself.

I withdrew $800 on the way there, but also she had texted me, asking what I was doing. I was nearing the casino when she called as I didn't reply. I decided to answer, and she asked me what I was doing. I said I was going to see a friend for a drink/coffee. She asked if I could come see her in 20 minutes as Suri was with her family in Canberra and she had the place to herself.

Oh my god, a booty call!

I had to decide - that or casino? Even though I told myself not to expect sex. She said she wanted to drink.

I decided I could do the casino quickly - get in and get out, and told her I'd call her in 20 minutes. She said to hurry, and that if I was any later then I should forget about it. So after parking my car, I basically ran all the way to the casino. I found a $10 table and bought $800 worth of coloured chips. I bet 10 chips first go and lost. Then the second go I bet 20 chips and got 35 back.

A spin or two later, I decided that this dealer was betting fairly evenly in terms of sector distribution, so I bet on my favourite sector. She called "no more bets" rather early and I ended up scrambling to put my chips down. I actually wasn't sure where my chips were placed, all I knew was that it was my sector.

Then it landed on...22.

Oh my god. How many do I have on 22???

I had two straight ups and one split. I was now up $680. I decided that was it, and cashed in. I raced back to my car, and Jin was now furiously calling me phone. I answered and she was pissed off. I said I was there but looking for parking. When I got there, luckily parking was ok and I ran towards her apartment and said I was there. She asked me to get something for her from the grocery store but I couldn't make out what. She asked me to put the staff on, so I gave my phone to the lady and turned out she wanted toilet paper and gas cans for the hot pot stove thing.

Then there was a bit of an issue with getting in as well. I needed a swipe card to get to her level and she said I didn't. So she got pissed at me about that too. She came down in the lift to get me and we went up. The place looked similar to her old apartment in terms of lay out, but this was much more homely.

I saw she had set up the Korean bbq thing and had some food already cooked. I sat down and started eating with her. She also made me drink soju, and made me do it in shots. The first few times I couldn't but then I later I managed (through force from her).

I was starting to feel that alcoholic headache coming on and wanted to stop, but she kept going. I even pretended to check out the house with my glass and poured some into the sink while she wasn't looking. She did suspect the same, as when she saw my half empty glass she asked if I had thrown it over the verandah lol.

Later on she brought out a bottle of tequila and I refused to drink it. She insisted, I took a very small sip, found it disgusting and told her no more. Then she brought out some Korean rice wine which seemed equally disgusting, but she made me do a glass of that.

By now I was pretty fucked. I wanted to go to sleep. We were sitting on the couch when she put her head in my lap and started making a phone call. She said something about a guy giving her $70,000 and then mentioned the word "boss". By the tone of their conversation, there was nothing romantic going on, so I had nothing to fear there. But then she started crying. Lots.

She ended the call later and just kept crying. I didn't know what to do but stroke her head and give her tissues. I kept asking her to tell me and she didn't say anything.

We later went to her room and I wanted to go to sleep, but we ended up kissing and had sex. We had sex for a rather long time. I told her I didn't have a condom and said I'd go get one. I didn't want to risk it again. Sometimes I think, my life could be really fucked up right now if she was pregnant. So lucky she isn't. Anyway, I knew she wouldn't do whatever I said I wanted, so she said no condom and started the line of "do you love me? Then no condom".

So I was conscious of not cumming, and the alcohol helped. She seemed to like to be on top and having her neck and breasts sucked.

After a while she got off and I wanted to sleep. I asked her if she could tell the difference between a condom and no condom and she said no. I was starting to drift off to sleep when she started talking about money. She was saying that the $5000 instalments I had given her before were not enough and only covered the interest. She said if I didn't help her now, then her debt would grow bigger and bigger. She said that was her boss on the phone earlier wanting the money.

She asked if I could give her the rest of the $15,000 in one go, and said something about helping me. Although seriously drunk and wanting to go to sleep, I was conscious enough to say no. Everytime I closed my eyes she would shine her phone into my eyes. She said "no, never?" and I didn't really know how to answer that as it was a double negative. I said yes then no, which seemed confusing, so then I said I'd give it to her when I found a job.

Now on top of shining her phone ito my eyes, she was smacking my face gently every time I closed my eyes. I was annoyed. Then she said again that the $5000 I had given her before was enough, which got me pissed off.

Why the fuck is she complaining about getting $5000 a week for free when I have given her a total of $25000 now??

So I got up, put on my underwear, went out to put on the rest of my clothes. She came out and said my name a few times. When I finally answered, she asked if I was leaving. I said yes. She asked if this was breaking up. I said I'd call her the next day. She said if I left, then we'd be finished.

I thought about it, remembering how all the times in my life when I have walked away, it hasn't been good. So I took my clothes off again and went back to bed. She now came in and told me to leave. So I got dressed again. She went into the bathroom with the door closed. I left.

She started messaging me when I was in the car. When I got home she was still messaging me about breaking up. I messaged back, but decided to just go to sleep. I messaged her this morning saying I didn't want to break up. Ten minutes later she sent me a barrage of Korean text.

I left my phone at home today as well, so when I got home after work, I texted her asking if she wanted to come out for dinner. She read the messages and no reply. I called and she deliberately rejected my calls.

So that is where we're at folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home