The buck stops here...
On Thursday we played The Rock. I remember the name, but had no idea who they were. Turned out to be a team of Asians, and at first glance, I thought we could take them easy. But they had a number 25 guy who wore glasses and another guy who scored a lot for them. They could shoot threes and drive in pretty hard. It was a pretty close game. Although Alex had his usual game, I felt like Jim and I stepped up - late in the game I hit one shot and he hit two.
I also drove it, missed, got my own rebound, and passed it to Alex right in front of the basket for an easy two. The game was tied with like six seconds to go. Jim drove, threw up a weak shot, Alex got the rebound and put it back in, and we won!
I actually took myself off in the last six seconds, as I had a cramp. Part of me also didn't want to fuck things up for the team. Does that make me a coward?
I got a bit annoyed at Mike. I told him to go on for A, and he refused, saying A had just come on for him. Little did he know, that was A's plan - to come off and time it so he can come back on in crunch time. Fucking sly.
Friday
On Friday, since there weren't many of us, Mob decided to treat us to coffee at the court near us instead of having our usual Friday meeting. So her, Ben, Wongy and I headed over, only to discover that the cafe had gone!
That was unbelievable. You'd think a cafeteria in a court building would make at least a bit of money.
At lunch, I thought about the casino. It really was an option. But then in the end I decided against it and just went to get something to eat.
HOWEVER, I did end up going after work :( I thought I could go, play a bit, and come back before 7pm to change. I got lucky and won $580. That paid for the $250 I gave to Jin for her expenses, and left me $330 to spend with her on the weekend. I also gave my mom $30 to spend.
Anyway, after that I rushed back to the office, got changed and went to the gym. I tried to have a 'big' session, only to find myself exhausted and willing to give up in the middle of it. I know I haven't been going consistently over the last fortnight or so (spending too much time with Erica), but damn, was it really that hard now because of my age?
After that I went home and plated GTA V.
Saturday
Saturday morning, I drove out to get my pink slip done. In hindsight it may have been a mistake to go to someone else other than the guys next door, but without my dad here, I just didn't feel comfortable going to them.
So I found this mechanic on Gardener's Rd, and got there close to 9am when they open. I asked if he had time to do a pink slip and he said yes. He sent an employee to do it, and later came back to me and said my front two tyres were bald and needed replacing or else I couldn't get the slip.
I thought about leaving and trying someone else, as this may have been a trap. But I decided to go ahead with it anyway. They didn't have any Pirelli tyres, so I ended up getting Continentals. So not only did I lose my front two Pirelli's, I had to fork out $280 for new tyres :(
I guess what was most painful was the wait that followed. I sat there for nearly three hours. I browsed a whole day's worth of 9gag on my phone, constantly checked my facebook and the news. And I even managed to get back to John and library guy who had called me. I confirmed with library guy that I'd be at his daughter's first birthday next Saturday. And John just wanted a referral for a crim lawyer.
Also got a call, saying my mother had left her phone at the club, so I arranged to pick it up. So after my long wait and doling out the cash, I drove to the club to get my mum's phone.
I had organised to meet Erica at 6pm for dinner and movie, so had some time to kill and played GTA. I originally suggested 9pm as the movie The Conjuring started at 11:30pm, but she wanted 6pm. Guess it was one more little factor to show she liked spending time with me.
Anyway, I got there at 6pm and decided not to call. I waited for her to call so I could surprise her by showing I wasn't late and saying I was downstairs.
I waited. And I waited. And I waited. Then I got a message from her asking if we could change it tp 9pm as she had many drinks the day before. I said I was downstairs and she said she'd come down in five minutes.
After a while, she came down. I asked if she was hungry and she said no. Hmmm. So what to do? We sat in the car for a few minutes, asking out loud what we could do, since the movie started at 11:30pm and she wasn't hungry. There were fleet ships which had come in, but with her broken foot, there was no way we could get there.
Finally she asked me to start driving, so I did. I then suggested we could watch a different movie now, then have dinner later. She said ok. For some reason I wanted to drive her out to Parra so we went to the cinema out there. When we got there, the only movies showing right at that time were Gravity and Grown Ups 2. I kinda wanted to watch Gravity, but I didn't think either would be too language friendly. I suggested Gravity and she said ok.
For two tickets, it was $54. Fucking hell. I asked if she wanted popcorn and she said "of course" lol. I asked if she liked sweet or salty and she said salty. So we got a large bucket of popcorn and shared a Fanta. We made our way upstairs, and got a bit lost as the ticket was a little confusing. I was so afraid she'd get angry at me.
I actually liked the movie, but couldn't totally immerse myself into it as I was conscious about how much she'd understand of it. I think she got bored, as she later took out her phone. She even told me it was boring. Just when I was appreciating her cinema manners, she dropped the popcorn lol, reminding me of the time Mike, Mark and I did the same thing.
Even worse, after the movie she accidentally spilled the drink on the seat lol.
We left after that and I showed her some restaurants in Parra, to see if she'd want to try one of them, but she didn't fancy any, so we left. She said she wanted to go to Strathfield, and when I asked to confirm, she said no. So I decided to take us back to the city, but via Victoria Road, just to show her something new. As we neared the city she asked where we were going and I said the city, then she got upset saying she wanted to go to Strathfield.
So I ended up driving back to Starthfield. I pointed out a chicken place called TwoTwoChicken and we went there. Apparently she said there was a smell with the chicken. We sent the first two dishes back, and then she said the subsequent one smelled as well, so we just got it packed for take away and left. We went to the Korean restaurant where I had my first date with Katie and ate there.
After we left, we were walking and I was trying to put my arm around her but accidentally scratched her face with my thumb nail and she got really angry for a bit. Hmmm.
She initially wanted to go to Palm Beach, but I suggested Bondi Beach. On the way there she asked for a motel. I kinda didn't want to, because of the cost, but ended up driving around looking for one. Surprisingly most of them were full. I could only think of one more, the one in Ashfield. By now she was pretty drunk, and basically trying to undo my pants as I was driving. That was dangerous.
We found a vacancy in Ashfield and got a room there. But we had to wait for the room to be cleaned, and whilst waiting in my car, she was making out with me a lot until the guy came to tell us the room was ready.
When we got in, we used the bathroom and then had sex. This time I had condoms (I had to buy a pack from a convenience store, and the guy ripped me off by $2). We had sex without it for a bit and then I put it on later. She seems to like being on top. When we finished I fell asleep, and was woken up by my alarm the next day.
Too bad there was daylight savings, as that cut our time up by an hour. We slept for a bit more before I said we needed to check out. When she opened the door, I felt like a vampire being attached by the sun. It was sooooo bright.
I asked if she wanted to have breakfast and she said no. So I just drove her home. It was a quiet drive and I wondered if she was angry. But she seemed pretty happy when she left so I guess not.
Afterwards the gambling bug crept into my mind. I went to the casino and lost $800. I felt like shit.
I spent the rest of the day playing GTA V. In fact, I spent the whole of Monday playing GTA V as well.
On Monday (I had lost $800 again earlier in the day) night she messaged me saying she needed to pay for her credit card. I asked how much and she said $1500. Because of my heavy losses in the casino, I couldn't afford it anymore, and told her I needed to pay for my car registration and insurance (which was true). She called me selfish and told me to shut up. After reading that, I turned off my phone and went to sleep.
It felt so good to not have to worry about her messages. I told myself not to read them today. After finishing one task at work, I gave in and read it. There were 16 messages in Korean. None of them really made sense in the translator app.
After work I went to the gym, then when I came home I went to a chatroom to seek a translation of the messages. Apparently they mean:
you are having proud yourself for giving it to me
hey it is ok (negative) it is ok (negative) do not talk more
Have you given it to me in proper way ever?
You made me annoying
giving it or changing your word
then, I got it all, do not talk
I also drove it, missed, got my own rebound, and passed it to Alex right in front of the basket for an easy two. The game was tied with like six seconds to go. Jim drove, threw up a weak shot, Alex got the rebound and put it back in, and we won!
I actually took myself off in the last six seconds, as I had a cramp. Part of me also didn't want to fuck things up for the team. Does that make me a coward?
I got a bit annoyed at Mike. I told him to go on for A, and he refused, saying A had just come on for him. Little did he know, that was A's plan - to come off and time it so he can come back on in crunch time. Fucking sly.
Friday
On Friday, since there weren't many of us, Mob decided to treat us to coffee at the court near us instead of having our usual Friday meeting. So her, Ben, Wongy and I headed over, only to discover that the cafe had gone!
That was unbelievable. You'd think a cafeteria in a court building would make at least a bit of money.
At lunch, I thought about the casino. It really was an option. But then in the end I decided against it and just went to get something to eat.
HOWEVER, I did end up going after work :( I thought I could go, play a bit, and come back before 7pm to change. I got lucky and won $580. That paid for the $250 I gave to Jin for her expenses, and left me $330 to spend with her on the weekend. I also gave my mom $30 to spend.
Anyway, after that I rushed back to the office, got changed and went to the gym. I tried to have a 'big' session, only to find myself exhausted and willing to give up in the middle of it. I know I haven't been going consistently over the last fortnight or so (spending too much time with Erica), but damn, was it really that hard now because of my age?
After that I went home and plated GTA V.
Saturday
Saturday morning, I drove out to get my pink slip done. In hindsight it may have been a mistake to go to someone else other than the guys next door, but without my dad here, I just didn't feel comfortable going to them.
So I found this mechanic on Gardener's Rd, and got there close to 9am when they open. I asked if he had time to do a pink slip and he said yes. He sent an employee to do it, and later came back to me and said my front two tyres were bald and needed replacing or else I couldn't get the slip.
I thought about leaving and trying someone else, as this may have been a trap. But I decided to go ahead with it anyway. They didn't have any Pirelli tyres, so I ended up getting Continentals. So not only did I lose my front two Pirelli's, I had to fork out $280 for new tyres :(
I guess what was most painful was the wait that followed. I sat there for nearly three hours. I browsed a whole day's worth of 9gag on my phone, constantly checked my facebook and the news. And I even managed to get back to John and library guy who had called me. I confirmed with library guy that I'd be at his daughter's first birthday next Saturday. And John just wanted a referral for a crim lawyer.
Also got a call, saying my mother had left her phone at the club, so I arranged to pick it up. So after my long wait and doling out the cash, I drove to the club to get my mum's phone.
I had organised to meet Erica at 6pm for dinner and movie, so had some time to kill and played GTA. I originally suggested 9pm as the movie The Conjuring started at 11:30pm, but she wanted 6pm. Guess it was one more little factor to show she liked spending time with me.
Anyway, I got there at 6pm and decided not to call. I waited for her to call so I could surprise her by showing I wasn't late and saying I was downstairs.
I waited. And I waited. And I waited. Then I got a message from her asking if we could change it tp 9pm as she had many drinks the day before. I said I was downstairs and she said she'd come down in five minutes.
After a while, she came down. I asked if she was hungry and she said no. Hmmm. So what to do? We sat in the car for a few minutes, asking out loud what we could do, since the movie started at 11:30pm and she wasn't hungry. There were fleet ships which had come in, but with her broken foot, there was no way we could get there.
Finally she asked me to start driving, so I did. I then suggested we could watch a different movie now, then have dinner later. She said ok. For some reason I wanted to drive her out to Parra so we went to the cinema out there. When we got there, the only movies showing right at that time were Gravity and Grown Ups 2. I kinda wanted to watch Gravity, but I didn't think either would be too language friendly. I suggested Gravity and she said ok.
For two tickets, it was $54. Fucking hell. I asked if she wanted popcorn and she said "of course" lol. I asked if she liked sweet or salty and she said salty. So we got a large bucket of popcorn and shared a Fanta. We made our way upstairs, and got a bit lost as the ticket was a little confusing. I was so afraid she'd get angry at me.
I actually liked the movie, but couldn't totally immerse myself into it as I was conscious about how much she'd understand of it. I think she got bored, as she later took out her phone. She even told me it was boring. Just when I was appreciating her cinema manners, she dropped the popcorn lol, reminding me of the time Mike, Mark and I did the same thing.
Even worse, after the movie she accidentally spilled the drink on the seat lol.
We left after that and I showed her some restaurants in Parra, to see if she'd want to try one of them, but she didn't fancy any, so we left. She said she wanted to go to Strathfield, and when I asked to confirm, she said no. So I decided to take us back to the city, but via Victoria Road, just to show her something new. As we neared the city she asked where we were going and I said the city, then she got upset saying she wanted to go to Strathfield.
So I ended up driving back to Starthfield. I pointed out a chicken place called TwoTwoChicken and we went there. Apparently she said there was a smell with the chicken. We sent the first two dishes back, and then she said the subsequent one smelled as well, so we just got it packed for take away and left. We went to the Korean restaurant where I had my first date with Katie and ate there.
After we left, we were walking and I was trying to put my arm around her but accidentally scratched her face with my thumb nail and she got really angry for a bit. Hmmm.
She initially wanted to go to Palm Beach, but I suggested Bondi Beach. On the way there she asked for a motel. I kinda didn't want to, because of the cost, but ended up driving around looking for one. Surprisingly most of them were full. I could only think of one more, the one in Ashfield. By now she was pretty drunk, and basically trying to undo my pants as I was driving. That was dangerous.
We found a vacancy in Ashfield and got a room there. But we had to wait for the room to be cleaned, and whilst waiting in my car, she was making out with me a lot until the guy came to tell us the room was ready.
When we got in, we used the bathroom and then had sex. This time I had condoms (I had to buy a pack from a convenience store, and the guy ripped me off by $2). We had sex without it for a bit and then I put it on later. She seems to like being on top. When we finished I fell asleep, and was woken up by my alarm the next day.
Too bad there was daylight savings, as that cut our time up by an hour. We slept for a bit more before I said we needed to check out. When she opened the door, I felt like a vampire being attached by the sun. It was sooooo bright.
I asked if she wanted to have breakfast and she said no. So I just drove her home. It was a quiet drive and I wondered if she was angry. But she seemed pretty happy when she left so I guess not.
Afterwards the gambling bug crept into my mind. I went to the casino and lost $800. I felt like shit.
I spent the rest of the day playing GTA V. In fact, I spent the whole of Monday playing GTA V as well.
On Monday (I had lost $800 again earlier in the day) night she messaged me saying she needed to pay for her credit card. I asked how much and she said $1500. Because of my heavy losses in the casino, I couldn't afford it anymore, and told her I needed to pay for my car registration and insurance (which was true). She called me selfish and told me to shut up. After reading that, I turned off my phone and went to sleep.
It felt so good to not have to worry about her messages. I told myself not to read them today. After finishing one task at work, I gave in and read it. There were 16 messages in Korean. None of them really made sense in the translator app.
After work I went to the gym, then when I came home I went to a chatroom to seek a translation of the messages. Apparently they mean:
you are having proud yourself for giving it to me
hey it is ok (negative) it is ok (negative) do not talk more
Have you given it to me in proper way ever?
You made me annoying
giving it or changing your word
then, I got it all, do not talk

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home