Easiest make up of all time?
On Wednesday, after I asked if we could talk, Jin said Suri would talk and call me. So I waited, preparing myself to explain everything to Suri.
I know I was wrong, I shouldn't have walked out. I know she had the whole night planned for me.
BUT, she was hitting me, asking me for money and not letting me sleep. I have already given her $25,000 and I felt insulted when she said that was nothing.
Surely she'd see it from my point of view as well then.
Anyway, I waited for a call and nothing came. Instead, she said to meet and pick her up at World Square(lucky I had a bye in basketball). So I drove there and waited, sitting in my car to be on the lookout for her. I didn't really know how to treat the situation. Was it just going to be another one where we start off cold and quiet, drive to a park, talk it out, and end up hugging and having dinner?
So I was surprised when she got in the car with Suri and Ash. Apparently we were going to go to the Tosung restaurant as originally planned. Jin acted like nothing had happened at all. I didn't know how to act. I definitely wasn't as open as I normally would've been, preferring to be quiet and scoping out the situation.
Did they know we had a fight? Was Erica too embarrassed to tell them? Or was Erica just playing all along?
As I drove, I started feeling a bit more comfortable about the situation. Jin would touch me sometimes as if nothing had happened, but the way she'd look at me said otherwise. It was a very cautious look, like "I dare you" kinda look. So I knew things weren't 100% alright.
When we got to the restaurant, things got a bit better. Although there was still no mention of what had happened, it felt like everything was ok again. We all had lots of laughs and ate and drank (except me). I brought up what we could do at Christmas as Jin had brought it up before, and I knew I'd disappoint if I didn't come up with a plan. But Ash said his family were coming up around that time, and Suri suggested we could do something (like Hunter Valley as I suggested) the day after Christmas.
As usual, Jin and Suri would go out for a smoke, leaving Ash and I alone, and he talked about the NBA so I went along with it. We did talk about our relationships a bit, and he said the thing he liked about Suri was that she didn't try to change him. I mentioned the fact that Jin would always compare me to Korean men which I didn't like.
We split the bill this time, paying $100 each. I thought maybe we could split it after this time, since I paid last time, but whatever. After that we all went outside for a smoke (except me of course) and Suri was telling Jin something, almost like lecturing her. All Ash and I could do was to guess what they were talking about.
I said I had to pay about two grand in tax, and Ash said he had a negatively geared investment property. He also said that's where he lives back in Perth with his brother, and his mother lives separately. I could now see why Suri would want to hang onto him.
After that Jin took me to the car where we got in first. After a bit of talking, she was trying to grab my wallet out of my pants. I wasn't sure if she was serious or playing, but I was refusing and there was a bit of a struggle between us. I actually wanted Suri and Ash to come and wondered where the hell they were. Finally they returned and we ended up going to Strathfield. I suggested frozen yogurt at first, but Suri said she wanted to drink first, so we went to this small restaurant on the 'other' side of the tracks.
As I walked in, a girl sitting at a table with a few guys caught my eye. I didn't think she looked familiar, but she just looked kinda attractive. After Is at down, I thought one of the guys sitting at her table looked familiar. I could only see the back of him, but it looked like the receptionist guy at the Naby brothel. I confirmed this when he got up to leave at the end of the night. I wondered if the girl worked there. There was another guy at the table, who turned out to work at the restaurant and looked like the boss judging by the watch he was wearing, and I think he looked at me a few times during the meal.
Anyway, I thought we were just going to have dessert or a drink, but they actually ordered food again. Ash said to get used to it, as they (Korean girls) just eat and eat and eat. He said he works out a lot in Perth so he can prepare for all the eating here.
At one stage, Jin looked at me and said something about us still fighting or her still being angry. I just shook her shoulder playfully and said sorry. Seemed to do the trick. And so that must've been the easiest make up of all time.
Later on, Suri went to the bathroom and Jin was trying to tell me something. I couldn't understand it and asked her to wait for Suri to come back so she could translate. When Suri came back, Suri translated and asked what I had to ask Jin. I said she wanted to tell me something, looking at Ash for confirmation, and he nodded. I was glad, as it seemed kinda like proof that I hadn't misconstructed what Jin said earlier.
Then Jin started saying something and started getting teary. All of a sudden Suri had problems talking. She was covering her mouth. At first I couldn't tell if she was laughing or crying, but she soon broke out into tears, saying she knew Jin's mother was sick, but didn't know it was terminal. That's all I (and Ash) got before she just continued balling her eyes out. Jin looked like she felt bad for starting it, but they both just started crying loudly right there in the middle of the restaurant. All Ash and I could do was hold our respective girlfriends.
Finally after a while, I went to pay, and found out Ash had actually already paid for it. Hmmm...I never saw him leave. All I had to pay was the extra bottle of soju that was ordered after Ash paid. I wonder if Ash offered to pay because I had 'lost my job'. Because if so, I'm gonna have a few haters for lying about all of this.
We hung around outside for a bit as they smoked. Suri pulled me aside and said Jin was grateful, but was not the type to express it. Now it made sense. I told her I was the same.
I drove them back to their apartment, and I had an inkling that Jin would ask me to come up. I told myself I couldn't - I had work the next day and couldn't risk not going or going late. As we neared their apartment, Jin was speaking in Korean to Suri, which resulted in Ash asking me to drop him and Suri off about a block before their apartment, as Suri wasn't feeling well and wanted to walk. Jin seemed complicit in all this so I can only guess it was some sort of plan. But Jin kept asking me to stop the car as she yelled out in Korean to Suri, but Suri kept telling us to go. We actually made it all the way back to the apartment like that lol.
When I stopped outside, Jin asked me to come up. I said I couldn't. She started getting out of the car with that 'pissed off' type of look. I stopped her and asked if she was angry and she said no. I knew she was. So I said I'd come up, mentally grumbling to myself. I knew sex was involved, but even then I didn't want to. I just wanted to get a full night's rest for work the next day.
So I parked my car across the street. She was drunk and when I tried to pull her out of the car she kept pulling me in and kissing me. Finally we went up, and it was about 1am by now. I saw that the apartment next door had their key still in the keyhole, so I told Jin, and she started banging on the door lol. After a while a guy opened up, looking a bit angry until he realised we were just trying to help.
When we went inside, I said to Ash I hoped he didn't mind, and he said no. I felt like an outsider. Ash turned on a movie - Now You See Me - and I actually wanted to watch it, but Jin was falling all over me and drinking. She spilt some on me and the couch and I said "oh no no!" and Suri told me that I sound boring when I say that. I said Jin got some on the couch and Suri said not to worry about it.
Later Jin fell on top of me, slapping my head in the process. I joked "thank you, please give me more" and Ash gave me a weird look, and I said Suri told me to.
Later on Jin wanted me to go to bed, so I followed. We ended up having sex. I was very conscious of 1) not fucking up like the previous night and 2) having unprotected sex. I pulled out when the time came, and it landed on her tummy. She then did something kinda grotesque - she got some on her hand and started wiping it on me. Ummm...ewwww. I quickly got some tissue and cleaned us both up.
I wanted to go to sleep but it seemed like for the next hour or two, she kept wanting to have sex. I was over it, but she kept kissing me. I can't remember much, but I remember I went to the toilet like three times, one of which was to do a number two. I farted while having sex and she noticed it. I had to masturbate to get myself hard again for us to have sex again. At one stage I sleepily sucked on her nipple.
I knew this was every guy's dream, and even mine as well, but sometimes having sleep just beats sex.
I woke up to my alarm the next day, and careful of not to rush out the door, I hugged her, only to have her push me away in that 'leave me alone' type of way.
Good.
I kept it up as I tried to kiss her and she pushed me away again. I got dressed, then kissed her goodbye and left. I went home, had a shower and went to work.
I know I was wrong, I shouldn't have walked out. I know she had the whole night planned for me.
BUT, she was hitting me, asking me for money and not letting me sleep. I have already given her $25,000 and I felt insulted when she said that was nothing.
Surely she'd see it from my point of view as well then.
Anyway, I waited for a call and nothing came. Instead, she said to meet and pick her up at World Square(lucky I had a bye in basketball). So I drove there and waited, sitting in my car to be on the lookout for her. I didn't really know how to treat the situation. Was it just going to be another one where we start off cold and quiet, drive to a park, talk it out, and end up hugging and having dinner?
So I was surprised when she got in the car with Suri and Ash. Apparently we were going to go to the Tosung restaurant as originally planned. Jin acted like nothing had happened at all. I didn't know how to act. I definitely wasn't as open as I normally would've been, preferring to be quiet and scoping out the situation.
Did they know we had a fight? Was Erica too embarrassed to tell them? Or was Erica just playing all along?
As I drove, I started feeling a bit more comfortable about the situation. Jin would touch me sometimes as if nothing had happened, but the way she'd look at me said otherwise. It was a very cautious look, like "I dare you" kinda look. So I knew things weren't 100% alright.
When we got to the restaurant, things got a bit better. Although there was still no mention of what had happened, it felt like everything was ok again. We all had lots of laughs and ate and drank (except me). I brought up what we could do at Christmas as Jin had brought it up before, and I knew I'd disappoint if I didn't come up with a plan. But Ash said his family were coming up around that time, and Suri suggested we could do something (like Hunter Valley as I suggested) the day after Christmas.
As usual, Jin and Suri would go out for a smoke, leaving Ash and I alone, and he talked about the NBA so I went along with it. We did talk about our relationships a bit, and he said the thing he liked about Suri was that she didn't try to change him. I mentioned the fact that Jin would always compare me to Korean men which I didn't like.
We split the bill this time, paying $100 each. I thought maybe we could split it after this time, since I paid last time, but whatever. After that we all went outside for a smoke (except me of course) and Suri was telling Jin something, almost like lecturing her. All Ash and I could do was to guess what they were talking about.
I said I had to pay about two grand in tax, and Ash said he had a negatively geared investment property. He also said that's where he lives back in Perth with his brother, and his mother lives separately. I could now see why Suri would want to hang onto him.
After that Jin took me to the car where we got in first. After a bit of talking, she was trying to grab my wallet out of my pants. I wasn't sure if she was serious or playing, but I was refusing and there was a bit of a struggle between us. I actually wanted Suri and Ash to come and wondered where the hell they were. Finally they returned and we ended up going to Strathfield. I suggested frozen yogurt at first, but Suri said she wanted to drink first, so we went to this small restaurant on the 'other' side of the tracks.
As I walked in, a girl sitting at a table with a few guys caught my eye. I didn't think she looked familiar, but she just looked kinda attractive. After Is at down, I thought one of the guys sitting at her table looked familiar. I could only see the back of him, but it looked like the receptionist guy at the Naby brothel. I confirmed this when he got up to leave at the end of the night. I wondered if the girl worked there. There was another guy at the table, who turned out to work at the restaurant and looked like the boss judging by the watch he was wearing, and I think he looked at me a few times during the meal.
Anyway, I thought we were just going to have dessert or a drink, but they actually ordered food again. Ash said to get used to it, as they (Korean girls) just eat and eat and eat. He said he works out a lot in Perth so he can prepare for all the eating here.
At one stage, Jin looked at me and said something about us still fighting or her still being angry. I just shook her shoulder playfully and said sorry. Seemed to do the trick. And so that must've been the easiest make up of all time.
Later on, Suri went to the bathroom and Jin was trying to tell me something. I couldn't understand it and asked her to wait for Suri to come back so she could translate. When Suri came back, Suri translated and asked what I had to ask Jin. I said she wanted to tell me something, looking at Ash for confirmation, and he nodded. I was glad, as it seemed kinda like proof that I hadn't misconstructed what Jin said earlier.
Then Jin started saying something and started getting teary. All of a sudden Suri had problems talking. She was covering her mouth. At first I couldn't tell if she was laughing or crying, but she soon broke out into tears, saying she knew Jin's mother was sick, but didn't know it was terminal. That's all I (and Ash) got before she just continued balling her eyes out. Jin looked like she felt bad for starting it, but they both just started crying loudly right there in the middle of the restaurant. All Ash and I could do was hold our respective girlfriends.
Finally after a while, I went to pay, and found out Ash had actually already paid for it. Hmmm...I never saw him leave. All I had to pay was the extra bottle of soju that was ordered after Ash paid. I wonder if Ash offered to pay because I had 'lost my job'. Because if so, I'm gonna have a few haters for lying about all of this.
We hung around outside for a bit as they smoked. Suri pulled me aside and said Jin was grateful, but was not the type to express it. Now it made sense. I told her I was the same.
I drove them back to their apartment, and I had an inkling that Jin would ask me to come up. I told myself I couldn't - I had work the next day and couldn't risk not going or going late. As we neared their apartment, Jin was speaking in Korean to Suri, which resulted in Ash asking me to drop him and Suri off about a block before their apartment, as Suri wasn't feeling well and wanted to walk. Jin seemed complicit in all this so I can only guess it was some sort of plan. But Jin kept asking me to stop the car as she yelled out in Korean to Suri, but Suri kept telling us to go. We actually made it all the way back to the apartment like that lol.
When I stopped outside, Jin asked me to come up. I said I couldn't. She started getting out of the car with that 'pissed off' type of look. I stopped her and asked if she was angry and she said no. I knew she was. So I said I'd come up, mentally grumbling to myself. I knew sex was involved, but even then I didn't want to. I just wanted to get a full night's rest for work the next day.
So I parked my car across the street. She was drunk and when I tried to pull her out of the car she kept pulling me in and kissing me. Finally we went up, and it was about 1am by now. I saw that the apartment next door had their key still in the keyhole, so I told Jin, and she started banging on the door lol. After a while a guy opened up, looking a bit angry until he realised we were just trying to help.
When we went inside, I said to Ash I hoped he didn't mind, and he said no. I felt like an outsider. Ash turned on a movie - Now You See Me - and I actually wanted to watch it, but Jin was falling all over me and drinking. She spilt some on me and the couch and I said "oh no no!" and Suri told me that I sound boring when I say that. I said Jin got some on the couch and Suri said not to worry about it.
Later Jin fell on top of me, slapping my head in the process. I joked "thank you, please give me more" and Ash gave me a weird look, and I said Suri told me to.
Later on Jin wanted me to go to bed, so I followed. We ended up having sex. I was very conscious of 1) not fucking up like the previous night and 2) having unprotected sex. I pulled out when the time came, and it landed on her tummy. She then did something kinda grotesque - she got some on her hand and started wiping it on me. Ummm...ewwww. I quickly got some tissue and cleaned us both up.
I wanted to go to sleep but it seemed like for the next hour or two, she kept wanting to have sex. I was over it, but she kept kissing me. I can't remember much, but I remember I went to the toilet like three times, one of which was to do a number two. I farted while having sex and she noticed it. I had to masturbate to get myself hard again for us to have sex again. At one stage I sleepily sucked on her nipple.
I knew this was every guy's dream, and even mine as well, but sometimes having sleep just beats sex.
I woke up to my alarm the next day, and careful of not to rush out the door, I hugged her, only to have her push me away in that 'leave me alone' type of way.
Good.
I kept it up as I tried to kiss her and she pushed me away again. I got dressed, then kissed her goodbye and left. I went home, had a shower and went to work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home