It's crazy isn't it?
Part of me is still thinking about getting back with her. Part of me wants to send those messages on Kakaotalk she isn't receiving to her via SMS. Part of me wants to suggest to her that we get back together now as I can give her more money.
I remember watching those current affair programs where an old guy said he couldn't stop giving money to scam artists, and I thought "stupid idiot, I will never be like that", but hey, look now, guess what, I'm that guy. It's just so different when you're the one 'in it'.
Part of me thinks about what a poor situation she's in, not sure what happened to her father, her mother is in a coma, and her brother doesn't seem to care. She's all alone in this foreign country with no one. And I've just done all that I can do to send her packing back to Korea.
Why?
When I ask myself that, it brings me back to all the logical reasons for staying away from her. I don't think she's a good person when it comes down to it. Perhaps she deserved it?
I remember watching those current affair programs where an old guy said he couldn't stop giving money to scam artists, and I thought "stupid idiot, I will never be like that", but hey, look now, guess what, I'm that guy. It's just so different when you're the one 'in it'.
Part of me thinks about what a poor situation she's in, not sure what happened to her father, her mother is in a coma, and her brother doesn't seem to care. She's all alone in this foreign country with no one. And I've just done all that I can do to send her packing back to Korea.
Why?
When I ask myself that, it brings me back to all the logical reasons for staying away from her. I don't think she's a good person when it comes down to it. Perhaps she deserved it?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home