Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, October 14, 2013

Boring posts like these...I wish there were more

On Saturday I basically stayed at home all day playing GTA, leaving only to get some KFC for lunch to eat back home lol. I had planned to work out on the courts, but my left leg still had that cramping feeling and I decided to rest it just one more day.

On Sunday, I felt lazy again and wanted to use my cramp as an excuse not to practice. But I tested it and felt nothing. Hmmm. Anyway, I went to the courts really early, like before 8am. I had my training ladder with me and decided that I probably even wouldn't use my basketball.

I warmed up with suicides, then inter-changed between three reps of slides up and down the court and running with the training ladder. I swear it was so hard. I kept thinking during the slides "I used to do this??"

But it felt good when I finally completed them, and I didn't even have any energy left to do anything else. There was an old man doing tai-chi, and I heard him approaching me bouncing a basketball.

He's not going to ask me to play 1 on 1 is he?

He said he found the basketball and asked if I wanted it. I politely said no thanks as I already had one and he walked away. I left soon after.

It felt so good to just be out at the courts. To be out there, I felt very grateful, even with my bum knee.

And you know what, I enjoyed telling you this. I want more boring posts like these, where my life is just my routine. No gambling, no problems with Erica.

Just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home