Sungyeon
So after all that yesterday, I managed to meet up with the girl I had been talking to on Kakaotalk, called Sungyeon. She made me work for it a bit, I must admit, but after some prodding, she agreed.
We met at the subway station near my hotel. I found her inside a building keeping warm. I thought I'd recognise her, but even when I opened the door, I was not sure. But her reaction was assertive, instantly recognising me. What surprised me was her instantly grabbing onto my arm and walking with me. If I didn't know better, I'd take it as interest, but I have found people here in Korea are very ok with close body contact, like on the subway.
We talked and seemed to instantly get along. I found myself acting openly and felt maybe she did too. She took me to an area where she was looking for a restaurant using an app. She asked me about what happened with Jin and I told her. She walked us around for a bit before going into one, only to be told it was full. We ended up going to another one which didn't have anyone inside lol.
Anyway, we sat down and she ordered. I gave her the koala and kangaroo plush toys I bought. I found her to be decently attractive, more slimmer faced than the photo I saw. She had a good personality, and we had a lot of similarities. For instance, she also likes lemonade and mixed it with her soju. But as soon as I saw the similarities, I told myself that two people being too similar could not be a good thing.
We managed to have a nice meal without any real moments of awkward silence. She asked me about Jin some more, and I didn't really know how to answer, but she took my hesitation as me not wanting to talk about it, and tried to change the subject. Maybe I really didn't want to talk about it?
She seemed to have on her mind a guy she met at the volunteer party. She said she clicked with him straight away, and he later texted her inviting her to his hostel for a birthday party. But she said because she didn't feel close enough to him, she didn't want to go to his hostel, so she declined. Then what's bothering her now is that he didn't reply to that, and she seems to be really antsy about it, saying he was the ideal guy.
She also told me she had a blind date the next day (today) set up by her friends. I did try to flirt with her a bit, maybe it was the soju, but I found myself jokingly calling her beautiful and that. After the meal we walked back to the station. It was much colder now and I was shivering noticeably. She said if she was a guy she'd give me her jacket lol.
So we parted at the station and I saw her texting on her phone as she was going down the escalator. When I returned to my hotel I saw she had sent me a goodnight message. I may have taken it a bit too far when I texted back "goodnight sparkly eyes :p".
No reply.
Curiosity got the better of me and I ended up calling an escort to my hotel room for $300. Her name was Ona or something. Quite pretty, but fake breasts. This is weird, but during the act, I found myself thinking about Sungyeon and longing for intimacy (as opposed to sex). I lost my erection. Ona had to use her hand and we mutually masturbated each other for a long time before I came.
With Jin, the messages continued a bit:
Her: She is sick. What about my privacy?
Me: Stop. Just stop. You are a liar. Everything that happened was a lie. Everything you said was a lie. You have taken my money, are you happy? Do you feel good about yourself? Do you like living a lie? Do you like stealing people's money?
"I never lied to you" - bullshit.
"I did love you at one time" - bullshit.
You love money. You are a cold person. If you really loved me, you would not break up over money.
Her: No..you want marry? Marri?
It did make me think. Maybe I'm stupid, but I did consider it. I decided to sleep on it, and this morning I replied "We'll talk when I return".
However, I just checked her kakaotalk and her status update is:
미친놈..울한국집을가? 진짜또라이. 스토커네..가만두지않겠어..기대해라
Translating to:
The crazies ...UL Korea House? A real Goofball. Stalker Yes. ..I'm not let ...Expect
We met at the subway station near my hotel. I found her inside a building keeping warm. I thought I'd recognise her, but even when I opened the door, I was not sure. But her reaction was assertive, instantly recognising me. What surprised me was her instantly grabbing onto my arm and walking with me. If I didn't know better, I'd take it as interest, but I have found people here in Korea are very ok with close body contact, like on the subway.
We talked and seemed to instantly get along. I found myself acting openly and felt maybe she did too. She took me to an area where she was looking for a restaurant using an app. She asked me about what happened with Jin and I told her. She walked us around for a bit before going into one, only to be told it was full. We ended up going to another one which didn't have anyone inside lol.
Anyway, we sat down and she ordered. I gave her the koala and kangaroo plush toys I bought. I found her to be decently attractive, more slimmer faced than the photo I saw. She had a good personality, and we had a lot of similarities. For instance, she also likes lemonade and mixed it with her soju. But as soon as I saw the similarities, I told myself that two people being too similar could not be a good thing.
We managed to have a nice meal without any real moments of awkward silence. She asked me about Jin some more, and I didn't really know how to answer, but she took my hesitation as me not wanting to talk about it, and tried to change the subject. Maybe I really didn't want to talk about it?
She seemed to have on her mind a guy she met at the volunteer party. She said she clicked with him straight away, and he later texted her inviting her to his hostel for a birthday party. But she said because she didn't feel close enough to him, she didn't want to go to his hostel, so she declined. Then what's bothering her now is that he didn't reply to that, and she seems to be really antsy about it, saying he was the ideal guy.
She also told me she had a blind date the next day (today) set up by her friends. I did try to flirt with her a bit, maybe it was the soju, but I found myself jokingly calling her beautiful and that. After the meal we walked back to the station. It was much colder now and I was shivering noticeably. She said if she was a guy she'd give me her jacket lol.
So we parted at the station and I saw her texting on her phone as she was going down the escalator. When I returned to my hotel I saw she had sent me a goodnight message. I may have taken it a bit too far when I texted back "goodnight sparkly eyes :p".
No reply.
Curiosity got the better of me and I ended up calling an escort to my hotel room for $300. Her name was Ona or something. Quite pretty, but fake breasts. This is weird, but during the act, I found myself thinking about Sungyeon and longing for intimacy (as opposed to sex). I lost my erection. Ona had to use her hand and we mutually masturbated each other for a long time before I came.
With Jin, the messages continued a bit:
Her: She is sick. What about my privacy?
Me: Stop. Just stop. You are a liar. Everything that happened was a lie. Everything you said was a lie. You have taken my money, are you happy? Do you feel good about yourself? Do you like living a lie? Do you like stealing people's money?
"I never lied to you" - bullshit.
"I did love you at one time" - bullshit.
You love money. You are a cold person. If you really loved me, you would not break up over money.
Her: No..you want marry? Marri?
It did make me think. Maybe I'm stupid, but I did consider it. I decided to sleep on it, and this morning I replied "We'll talk when I return".
However, I just checked her kakaotalk and her status update is:
미친놈..울한국집을가? 진짜또라이. 스토커네..가만두지않겠어..기대해라
Translating to:
The crazies ...UL Korea House? A real Goofball. Stalker Yes. ..I'm not let ...Expect

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home