Name:
Location: Australia

Friday, December 27, 2013

Yuna / Cherry

Typing this up at the airport...

Tuesday
On Tuesday work was pretty dull. Not much chatting with others either, not sure how it was possible, but I was even more blatant on this day about doing no work than on other days as usual.

I went out during the morning to place an order for sandwiches at Subway after the girl hung up on me, presumably because she had customers (I was right).

At 11:30am, I said goodbye to Ben for the year and promptly left. I went looking for a cash passport, found out it didn’t hold the Korean Won and it would’ve been financially better to withdraw from my bank account overseas. Go figure.

I exchanged AUD$500 for Korean Won and left. I went to The Rocks to look for presents for the Korean girl I had been talking to on Kakaotalk and also for Jin’s parents (if I find them). I bought the girl a plush Kangaroo and Koala toy, and found a honey shop where I bought three jars of honey for Jin’s mother, plus one for my sister. The one for my sister was Manuka which was heaps more expensive.

Turns out the lady at the shop had been to Seoul before and was telling me how much Koreans appreciated honey from Australia, as the ones they have there are watered down. Had a really nice chat with her about Seoul and Asiana Airlines. She gave some really positive reviews for them and said they were the best for value.

After I bought all that I went back home, got ready and went to pick up Malay. We drove to the city to pick up Eva and Thai and the sandwiches, then we went to Brighton le Sands for the afternoon ‘picnic’ I had organised with Ele a few days ago.

It didn’t go as planned, as firstly, it was heaps more windy than expected, second, my car got towed which will be a $180 fine, and third, my group didn’t seem to mingle with Ele’s group at all. I got to talk to Yang as we walked to a less windy area, and then spent some time with the boys (Hung, G, Malay, Thai, Brain), before going over to Yang, Ele, Colin and the baby. The baby I felt was starting to recognise me, and I could make her laugh by blowing out my face lol.

At one time when G was eating Ele’s cake, he picked some off with his fingers, leaned in over the bowl as he put it into his mouth, before some of it dropped from his mouth back onto the cake. Seriously.

Colin was visibly seen wearing make up, presumably to cover up the effects of chemotherapy. Poor guy. I didn’t get that much of a chance to talk to him individually, and I felt kinda bad when I said I had to go at 5:30pm to drive Thai to work, because it ended everything and Colin was like “what, is that it? I thought there’d be some after activity”.

So anyway, I dropped Thai and Eva in the city before going home. I did think about driving Eva all the way home, but kinda wanted to go home and rest.

I called Jin at 7:50pm, figuring that was the best option. I had contemplated messaging her something like “your family is entitled to know the truth”, as some sort of cryptic message as to what I had planned. On the other hand, my logic and reason was telling me not to send any message at all, as it could be interpreted as a threat, and I shouldn’t be tipping her off as to what my plans were. In the end I decided a missed call would be best (I knew she wouldn’t pick up). It showed I wanted to contact, but not the reason why. If she ever blamed me for contacting her family, I could at least say I tried to let her know but she didn’t pick up.

I ended up going to see Yuna. I called to make a booking and greeted her as usual. She led me upstairs to the room. We sat down on the couch and talked for a bit as I tried to tell her I was going to Korea this Friday. This much she understood. But then when I tried to tell her more, she couldn’t understand and I spent the next few minutes trying to install an app onto my phone which would allow her to type Korean into my translator. Couldn’t do it (and still can’t for some reason). She sent me a message on Kakaotalk saying “I miss you”.

We then proceeded through the usual course of showering and massage. This time there was no sex. She used her hand to try to finish me off but for some reason I couldn’t. She seemed to get a bit irritated about that, and I just said not to worry.

I left, and felt like continuing things. So I went to a shop on Cleveland Street, but they were full. I ended up going to the Naby shop, for the first time since they had a name change to Girls Town. There was a guy and girl opening the door. They had one girl who I went with, called Cherry.

We spent like 10 minutes looking for a room in working order. Both rooms we went in had no sheets or pillow. Finally she settled on one of them. When I stripped and went to the shower, I pointed to what looked like a pile of shit in the shower and asked what it was. She quickly told me to change rooms so we got dressed and went to the other room. She kept apologising and I said it wasn’t her fault.

We ended up doing our deed on a bed with some towels beneath us and also acting as a pillow. I went for a while and nearly thought I’d never be able to finish. After that we talked, and I told her I was going to Korea. She seemed quite talkative. I didn’t tell her about Jin, but did tell her to just make her money and go. Also told her not to be too obvious about being a working girl by wearing a $5000 LV bag in the city.

I asked her if she studied in Korea and she said hair styling. I asked if she could do mine and she said I had a good shaped head, whereas she didn’t like the shape of her head.


After that I left and went to pick up my parents from the club. I was looking forward to my annual Christmas Day basketball work out tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home