Name:
Location: Australia

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Friday shout for everything! / Chaya

On Friday I met up with Troy for lunch. We caught up about the old matter I had, how the trial went, the sentences, and the costs appeal. God, I'm really glad he fixed all that for me. It really does vindicate me within that office.

He also asked about my future suggesting the bar, and I said that I had actually registered for the exams but was still undecided if my current place offered me a 12 month extension. He then gave me some really good tips and stories about going to the bar, with an emphasis on not getting paid. He relayed stories about lawyers and clients who ripped him off, and I was quite astounded that it even happened. Really makes you think twice about going to the bar.

I paid for the lunch which was my intention the whole time, as he always paid for shit when we previously worked together. We had a bit of a chat as we left and then I returned to my office.

I practically spent the whole day doing nothing and waited until 4:30pm when we went for work drinks to celebrate Paul finishing his exams last week. Mob headed over early and I walked with Paul and Wongy. Always feel left out when they start smoking together.

We found the place and I shouted them a drink. I thought, damn, I'm really giving away money today. Later Ben and Gabby arrived, and I stayed until 5:30pm. I talked mainly to Ben. Surprisingly he also is a Playstation guy. He said he had a PS3 but gave it to his brother, and he was thinking about getting a PS4.

After I left I met up with Jim for dinner. We, of course, talked about our grand final victory. I took him to the Japanese restaurant I went to once with HHH, Carry etc. There was a really pretty waitress there who I thought did a double take on the first look at me. Hmmm.

As we were walking back to his car, I asked him whether he would ever feel regret that he didn't have a girlfriend watch him play basketball. I seemed to hit the nail on the head as he said he had also thought about it and felt the same way, but said there was always street ball. I don't know, for me, street ball doesn't really count for much.

He drove me home and I felt a bit sad that we might never play as a team again.

I then headed out to the city. Throughout the day in the office I had been using Wechat to look for 'girls' to see. I found this one Thai girl called Chaya. She probably wasn't the most attractive, but she seemed to have this 'homely', girl next door type of feel to her. Also, I don't think I have been with a Thai girl before.

I was lucky to find a parking spot right near her apartment. I went to the ATM to get some cash out, and then messaged her. When I got there it took a while for her to respond, and I wondered if she had seen me on the camera and had second thoughts. I waited for a long time and was thinking about leaving before she messaged me her apartment number.

I went in and was excited by the new-ness of it all as I approached and knocked on the door. I was expecting an apartment run by a shop, but it wasn't. She opened the door, the lights were out and her tv was on. She invited me in. I used the bathroom first then went to her room where she told me to have a shower. Learning from last time, I had already taken out all identification from my wallet, so at least I did not have to worry in that respect.

After I showered, I went to her room where I sat on the bed. She stood in front of me, turned around and asked me to unzip her dress at the back.

Hmmm...definitely a homely feel.

I did, and she turned out to have an amazing body. I think her breasts were fake, as they were large and very firm. I started by kissing her breasts and then somehow ended up kneeling on her bed as she went down on me.

I asked if she had a boyfriend. She expressed annoyance at the question, asked me why I had to ask, and then said yes. That was a bit of a turn off.

Then we got into missionary, and then she changed to doggy where I finished. I then spent some time sucking on her breasts. I thought she ended it, but then I saw her reach for her phone and start typing, and she kept pressing my head into her breast so as to not allow me to see. Maybe she was texting another client.

We then talked. When I told her I was a lawyer, she then told me about how a Singaporean customer previously saw her, asked her if she had a licence to do this sort of thing, and when she said she didn't, he asked for his money back or else he would dob her in. Wow, that actually made me very angry.

I told her I didn't know a way around it other than recommending she only keep a list of close customers and stick with them. I told her it was obvious she didn't have a licence as she was operating from an apartment.

We actually managed to talk quite a bit, but it was all 'work related', meaning it was about her working without a licence. When time was up I got dressed and left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home