Name:
Location: Australia

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Brunch with Ele / Sold ipad mini + scooter

Saturday
On Saturday I went to the gym in the Wick. It was like my first gym session in two weeks, which is huge for me. Surprisingly I was able to still do 25 reps of abs, and my chin ups were still there. Also weighed myself, and was the lightest I've ever been for a long time, like 65.6kg. Maybe in some twisted way less exercise made me lose more weight.

After gym I went to pick up Ele for breakfast/brunch. I waited for a while in my car but she eventually showed up. She had with her some books about reincarnation, and I had brought my one along as well. I wanted to wait till we sat down to eat to talk about it, but guess we couldn't help it and started talking about it in the car.

We found a cafe on the main road in Brighton le Sands and ate there. We talked more about reincarnation. She said she got into it because of her grandfather's death, and believed he was still around, perhaps somehow linked to the birth of Athena.

Her books were on a slightly different angle to mine. Mine was from a scientist trying to provide a scientific explanation for reincarnation, whereas her books were about how it actually works and what a person does to deserve whatever they get in their next life.

The meal was pretty full on, and we managed to talk for a long time. It seemed like my trip to Korea was only a side show to the whole reincarnation thing. She said she didn't think it was a coincidence that we got interested in the same topic at the same time. She said the books stated that people reincarnate amongst the same group of people, and that we must've been in the same group in our previous life - for example, I could've been her brother or something.

Hearing that only served me to think about Jin. Were we somehow interconnected in our previous lives? Were we mortal enemies, brought back into this world for a second round dual? Or were we lovers tied together by fate?

After the meal we took a walk along the beach, and then went to a plaza as she said she needed to get a pair of slippers. So we went to Rockdale plaza, and I told her about my 'under shirt' idea which was being manufactured in Vietnam. She said it was a do-able idea, but people needed to get into the habit of wearing it first. Good point.

Afterwards I drove her home, and close to her apartment she suddenly shouted and pointed someone out. It was Yang, and she got out and walked the rest of the way with him.

Sunday
Sunday was a good day. I posted my scooter and ipad mini on Gumtree for sale. The scooter was the one I bought for Jin when she had a broken foot. I managed to sell it to a guy for $10. No haggling. I was just grateful he was normal, unlike the first weirdo I met.

Then I went home and started sorting out all the offers for the ipad mini. Despite offering a reduced price of $350, people were still trying to haggle. I offered $320 to one girl, who wouldn't go above $315. Then I also offered this other lady $330, who had the audacity to come back and say she only had $310 with her.

Eventually I met some guy in the city who bought it for $350. It was a good day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home