Ok, so it's not over
I woke up this morning by the alarm at 5:19am. My first thought was "is this how it ends?" It also made me wonder whether this was a good test of how much you liked a person - were they the first thing you think about when you wake up and last thing to think about when you go to sleep?
I got ready and then drove off to Chinksford to get some Macca's and then made my way to Maitland. I think I've done it enough times now that the route has become automatic.
The list wasn't too bad. I got to talk to that PP a lot. I still don't know his name, although I learnt the other guy with the glasses is Steve. The mag was really nice too, she waited for the LAC guy to finish getting instructions so that he could come back and do my last matter instead of adj for lunch and making me come back at 2pm.
I got a message from Erica at 10:25am. It was just an emoticon of a character doing make up. I think it was her way of making some sort of contact after no contact for the whole of 30 January. I replied saying haha and telling her I was in Maitland for work today. She replied with the emoticon sticking the tongue out and pulling an eye lid down. She seemed to be just responding with emoticons. I think maybe she's afraid of saying the wrong thing to piss me off, which is maybe what she thought happened with the last message.
As I was driving back to Sydney, I realised today was the last day to get the discount for the Korean course. Because of her messages today, it had changed my mind. I think I will enrol. Damn, that means I just totally wasted the money I spent on Baby.
So after I got back to the office, I quickly rushed to the language school. While the guy was processing my payment, this really hot girl walked in front of me, bent over to look for something, and then brushed her hair back behind her ears. I think she was Japanese.
At 5:39pm Erica messaged me saying she wanted chicken and KFC. I said me too and joked that we could go together. She replied with only a game invitation. Maybe she's too scared to talk about any meetings anymore to avoid disappointment.
I finished work at 9pm, and then went to KFC. I took a photo of my meal with a sticky note with "Ericaaaaaaaaa" written on it and sent it to her. She looked at it around an hour later and no reply.
I got ready and then drove off to Chinksford to get some Macca's and then made my way to Maitland. I think I've done it enough times now that the route has become automatic.
The list wasn't too bad. I got to talk to that PP a lot. I still don't know his name, although I learnt the other guy with the glasses is Steve. The mag was really nice too, she waited for the LAC guy to finish getting instructions so that he could come back and do my last matter instead of adj for lunch and making me come back at 2pm.
I got a message from Erica at 10:25am. It was just an emoticon of a character doing make up. I think it was her way of making some sort of contact after no contact for the whole of 30 January. I replied saying haha and telling her I was in Maitland for work today. She replied with the emoticon sticking the tongue out and pulling an eye lid down. She seemed to be just responding with emoticons. I think maybe she's afraid of saying the wrong thing to piss me off, which is maybe what she thought happened with the last message.
As I was driving back to Sydney, I realised today was the last day to get the discount for the Korean course. Because of her messages today, it had changed my mind. I think I will enrol. Damn, that means I just totally wasted the money I spent on Baby.
So after I got back to the office, I quickly rushed to the language school. While the guy was processing my payment, this really hot girl walked in front of me, bent over to look for something, and then brushed her hair back behind her ears. I think she was Japanese.
At 5:39pm Erica messaged me saying she wanted chicken and KFC. I said me too and joked that we could go together. She replied with only a game invitation. Maybe she's too scared to talk about any meetings anymore to avoid disappointment.
I finished work at 9pm, and then went to KFC. I took a photo of my meal with a sticky note with "Ericaaaaaaaaa" written on it and sent it to her. She looked at it around an hour later and no reply.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home