Ok, now this relationship is just costing me...
Waking up momentarily at 1am today, I saw Erica had sent me messages after I said I'd rent a van. She asked me to go to her shop after work as she didn't understand what I was saying.
During the day, I messaged her saying I'd bring a friend who has a car. Although it was read late in the day, she didn't respond.
I was kinda undecided about seeing her - I didn't want to waste money and thought all this could be resolved via messaging, yet at the same time, I thought maybe it was better to clear things up in person to make sure there weren't any misunderstandings.
Anyway, pretty much decided to get G into it, as I messaged him asking if he was free on Thursday.
At 5pm I left work, went to JB to get a pink cover for her mini iPad and then walked to her shop. When I called, I said I'd be there in 15 minutes (5:45pm) and the guy said she'd be available at 5:40pm. So she was with a client.
When I got there, I went to the bathroom and then returned to the waiting room. Later, I could hear sounds of someone walking a client out. I heard a female voice say "thank you" which I presumed it was her. I stared at the open door to get a look at the guy. I only caught a glance, but it looked like some middle aged fat bastard. I know I should've felt angry, or jealous, but the only thing I felt was a kinda satisfaction that the guy wasn't better looking or richer than me.
Hmmm.
Shortly after, she came to my room and led me upstairs. She asked me how I was as we walked and said it was hot outside and that she was tired. When we got to the room, I gave her the iPad cover, she said thanks and placed it on the bed. I sat down on the bed, and she sat down on the couch and said she didn't understand my messages in Kakaotalk. I was rubbing her knee because I was feeling a bit excited, and then I "re-gave" her the present, and she was like "oh yeah I forgot" and started opening it. She said she liked it but wasn't sure if it was pink, given the lighting in the room.
She said she'd go get her phone and walked out. I laid back on the bed, and when she came back she asked if I was tired. I said yes, and she asked me to shower. I asked if she was tired and she didn't say anything at first, and when I asked again she said no. I quickly started to undress like a boy who had just been told he could go to the candy store.
She started using her phone, trying to get something translated into English, but the translation wasn't done very well, which meant I couldn't understand. I could see her eyeing my body as I stripped and got into the shower. I said she was a lazy girl as she didn't shower with me. She asked me what I meant, and thought I said crazy. When she typed lazy into her translator, she realised what I meant and laughed. I joked that I'd make a complaint to the receptionist, and she was like "go, every day, complain" and laughed. Lol, not sure if she was serious, but it would be good to know that she only gives good service to me.
After I finished showering, I jumped onto the bed behind her, on my knees, massaging her shoulders. She said I needed to do it harder, and asked me to turn around. She massaged me for a bit before I did it back to her, but harder this time. She said it was good.
After a bit, she got up and walked to the shower. She started using the listerine, and when she spat it out, I gave her a peck on the lips. I held her from behind, and massaged her breasts a little. It reminded me of Naby. She then got me to lie down on the bed, and she took out a condom and put on some lube (always a bit of a turn off).
She went down on me, and I was a bit disappointed she was giving me her routine. I was trying to break the routine like we did with Naby. Anyway, after that she asked me to get on top, saying she was lazy. I kissed her breasts for a bit before entering her. I found that I think way too much - everytime I thought about sex, I would lose a bit of excitement. But when I thought about how she was my girlfriend and that we were making love, my excitement would go up. Then I thought, why the hell am I even thinking about all this?
I pecked her on the lips, but for the most part she had her head turned. After a while I finished and I got my phone and we laid on our tummy next to each other to talk. As usual, she pressed her shoulder up against mine and so I felt we were really close.
I showed her the message on Kakaotalk asking me to rent a car. I said that wasn't from her. She laughed and asked how I knew. She said the English messages weren't hers, except the really simple ones. I said the message was not nice, but I knew she was nice.
She told me who was going to the barbeque - me, her, her friend, her friend's boyfriend, his friend, and her "older sister", who wasn't really her sister. So including G, that made seven.
I asked if she knew her friend's boyfriend, she said they met once at lunch, and that he was Chinese. She said she didn't know his friend.
I showed her a photo of G as the friend I was going to bring. She said we would go shopping first and then pick everyone up. I asked why she didn't want to do it as a group.
Shut up man, you're getting some valuable alone time!
She said it was too hard to shop as a group. I agreed.
She started going through the photos on my phone again, and when I tried to take it back, she refused. I said she looked at them last time and she said she knew. She said I had no handsome friends, and asked me why, and I joked that I was handsome. I tried to take my phone back again and she refused, this time accidentally hitting me in the eye. I pretended it hurt, and joked that I'd make a complaint, about her not showering with me and hitting me, which made her laugh.
She showed me contacts on her phone, and showed me her brother again. She also showed me her best guy friend, and friends who were married and had children. She also showed a guy, and said about five years ago she asked to be with him and got rejected, and now he's a famous singer. When she showed me photos of a friend's honeymoon in Paris, I said our honeymoon will be in Hong Kong. She said no. I said Africa then. She laughed and said she wanted New York. I said she could choose either Hong Kong or Africa, and when she laughed and said no, I said Africa, lol.
She also told me that after work, she goes to the pub to play the pokies. When I said no, she said she does it because she's stressed.
I knew I probably shouldn't have, but I started asking her questions about the people coming to the bbq on Thursday. It was obvious that her friend with the boyfriend worked with her, as she was the one typing English to me. I asked if her 'sister' worked in a shop, and I think she tried to tell me it was none of my business but her translator didn't work too well. I asked if her friend's boyfriend knew she worked in a shop and she said no. Phew.
I said, on her birthday, to take a day off and we'd go to dinner. She said ok.
Well that was easy.
I said I got her a present.
When she finished, she asked if I wanted water. I said yes and she put on a towel and went out. I was there all alone with her phone. God she trusted me. I sent her a message saying "water please" and noticed there were no notifications on her phone. Hmmm. When she came back she had one cup of water. I asked her where her one was and she said she drank it. She handed it to me and I started sipping it.
She was lying at an angle from me now, and when I finished, I shifted myself so I was closer. I went in for a peck and she refused. I playfully went in more aggressively and she laughed and tried to back down but eventually gave in for a peck.
She said today was very busy day, as Mondays and Tuesdays had lower prices. I told her not to work on these days, and she said she wanted to as it meant more money. She said she wanted to work every day. She mentioned something about $100, but wanted to say a humongus figure, and I joked and was like "$100? Ok" and pretended to take her away. She then tried again and said $5 and I did it again, making us both laugh.
We were laughing about the beach when she was like "shhhhh" pointing outside. She said it would not be good if the shop found out we were going to the beach. I understood. She'd get into a lot of trouble if the shop knew she was seeing a client outside.
I went in for another peck and this time after I got it, I squeezed her really hard which made her squeal in a pleasant way. She started going through her phone and opening some sort of chat app I had not seen before. She showed me some photos from it, but didn't show me whatever she did with it before. She showed me a photo of her a few years ago. She looked soooooo different without make up. But it was more like the Erica I went out with for dinner.
The buzzer went and she asked me to shower. The stupid shower had no hot water, and she came and washed my private parts with cold water, trying to minimise the pain of the cold water.
I got dressed, feeling a bit ashamed I had come in my worst underwear which looked like girls' panties. She watched as I got dressed and picked up my watch, looking at it. She had to point out that my belt was not done, lol. She gave me my watch, and I wondered if she'd buy me a watch when it was my birthday.
After I left, I felt somewhat overwhelmed by a sense of security. I finally got a taste of what it was like to be in a secure relationship.
I went back to the office to change, and then went to the gym.
During the day, I messaged her saying I'd bring a friend who has a car. Although it was read late in the day, she didn't respond.
I was kinda undecided about seeing her - I didn't want to waste money and thought all this could be resolved via messaging, yet at the same time, I thought maybe it was better to clear things up in person to make sure there weren't any misunderstandings.
Anyway, pretty much decided to get G into it, as I messaged him asking if he was free on Thursday.
At 5pm I left work, went to JB to get a pink cover for her mini iPad and then walked to her shop. When I called, I said I'd be there in 15 minutes (5:45pm) and the guy said she'd be available at 5:40pm. So she was with a client.
When I got there, I went to the bathroom and then returned to the waiting room. Later, I could hear sounds of someone walking a client out. I heard a female voice say "thank you" which I presumed it was her. I stared at the open door to get a look at the guy. I only caught a glance, but it looked like some middle aged fat bastard. I know I should've felt angry, or jealous, but the only thing I felt was a kinda satisfaction that the guy wasn't better looking or richer than me.
Hmmm.
Shortly after, she came to my room and led me upstairs. She asked me how I was as we walked and said it was hot outside and that she was tired. When we got to the room, I gave her the iPad cover, she said thanks and placed it on the bed. I sat down on the bed, and she sat down on the couch and said she didn't understand my messages in Kakaotalk. I was rubbing her knee because I was feeling a bit excited, and then I "re-gave" her the present, and she was like "oh yeah I forgot" and started opening it. She said she liked it but wasn't sure if it was pink, given the lighting in the room.
She said she'd go get her phone and walked out. I laid back on the bed, and when she came back she asked if I was tired. I said yes, and she asked me to shower. I asked if she was tired and she didn't say anything at first, and when I asked again she said no. I quickly started to undress like a boy who had just been told he could go to the candy store.
She started using her phone, trying to get something translated into English, but the translation wasn't done very well, which meant I couldn't understand. I could see her eyeing my body as I stripped and got into the shower. I said she was a lazy girl as she didn't shower with me. She asked me what I meant, and thought I said crazy. When she typed lazy into her translator, she realised what I meant and laughed. I joked that I'd make a complaint to the receptionist, and she was like "go, every day, complain" and laughed. Lol, not sure if she was serious, but it would be good to know that she only gives good service to me.
After I finished showering, I jumped onto the bed behind her, on my knees, massaging her shoulders. She said I needed to do it harder, and asked me to turn around. She massaged me for a bit before I did it back to her, but harder this time. She said it was good.
After a bit, she got up and walked to the shower. She started using the listerine, and when she spat it out, I gave her a peck on the lips. I held her from behind, and massaged her breasts a little. It reminded me of Naby. She then got me to lie down on the bed, and she took out a condom and put on some lube (always a bit of a turn off).
She went down on me, and I was a bit disappointed she was giving me her routine. I was trying to break the routine like we did with Naby. Anyway, after that she asked me to get on top, saying she was lazy. I kissed her breasts for a bit before entering her. I found that I think way too much - everytime I thought about sex, I would lose a bit of excitement. But when I thought about how she was my girlfriend and that we were making love, my excitement would go up. Then I thought, why the hell am I even thinking about all this?
I pecked her on the lips, but for the most part she had her head turned. After a while I finished and I got my phone and we laid on our tummy next to each other to talk. As usual, she pressed her shoulder up against mine and so I felt we were really close.
I showed her the message on Kakaotalk asking me to rent a car. I said that wasn't from her. She laughed and asked how I knew. She said the English messages weren't hers, except the really simple ones. I said the message was not nice, but I knew she was nice.
She told me who was going to the barbeque - me, her, her friend, her friend's boyfriend, his friend, and her "older sister", who wasn't really her sister. So including G, that made seven.
I asked if she knew her friend's boyfriend, she said they met once at lunch, and that he was Chinese. She said she didn't know his friend.
I showed her a photo of G as the friend I was going to bring. She said we would go shopping first and then pick everyone up. I asked why she didn't want to do it as a group.
Shut up man, you're getting some valuable alone time!
She said it was too hard to shop as a group. I agreed.
She started going through the photos on my phone again, and when I tried to take it back, she refused. I said she looked at them last time and she said she knew. She said I had no handsome friends, and asked me why, and I joked that I was handsome. I tried to take my phone back again and she refused, this time accidentally hitting me in the eye. I pretended it hurt, and joked that I'd make a complaint, about her not showering with me and hitting me, which made her laugh.
She showed me contacts on her phone, and showed me her brother again. She also showed me her best guy friend, and friends who were married and had children. She also showed a guy, and said about five years ago she asked to be with him and got rejected, and now he's a famous singer. When she showed me photos of a friend's honeymoon in Paris, I said our honeymoon will be in Hong Kong. She said no. I said Africa then. She laughed and said she wanted New York. I said she could choose either Hong Kong or Africa, and when she laughed and said no, I said Africa, lol.
She also told me that after work, she goes to the pub to play the pokies. When I said no, she said she does it because she's stressed.
I knew I probably shouldn't have, but I started asking her questions about the people coming to the bbq on Thursday. It was obvious that her friend with the boyfriend worked with her, as she was the one typing English to me. I asked if her 'sister' worked in a shop, and I think she tried to tell me it was none of my business but her translator didn't work too well. I asked if her friend's boyfriend knew she worked in a shop and she said no. Phew.
I said, on her birthday, to take a day off and we'd go to dinner. She said ok.
Well that was easy.
I said I got her a present.
When she finished, she asked if I wanted water. I said yes and she put on a towel and went out. I was there all alone with her phone. God she trusted me. I sent her a message saying "water please" and noticed there were no notifications on her phone. Hmmm. When she came back she had one cup of water. I asked her where her one was and she said she drank it. She handed it to me and I started sipping it.
She was lying at an angle from me now, and when I finished, I shifted myself so I was closer. I went in for a peck and she refused. I playfully went in more aggressively and she laughed and tried to back down but eventually gave in for a peck.
She said today was very busy day, as Mondays and Tuesdays had lower prices. I told her not to work on these days, and she said she wanted to as it meant more money. She said she wanted to work every day. She mentioned something about $100, but wanted to say a humongus figure, and I joked and was like "$100? Ok" and pretended to take her away. She then tried again and said $5 and I did it again, making us both laugh.
We were laughing about the beach when she was like "shhhhh" pointing outside. She said it would not be good if the shop found out we were going to the beach. I understood. She'd get into a lot of trouble if the shop knew she was seeing a client outside.
I went in for another peck and this time after I got it, I squeezed her really hard which made her squeal in a pleasant way. She started going through her phone and opening some sort of chat app I had not seen before. She showed me some photos from it, but didn't show me whatever she did with it before. She showed me a photo of her a few years ago. She looked soooooo different without make up. But it was more like the Erica I went out with for dinner.
The buzzer went and she asked me to shower. The stupid shower had no hot water, and she came and washed my private parts with cold water, trying to minimise the pain of the cold water.
I got dressed, feeling a bit ashamed I had come in my worst underwear which looked like girls' panties. She watched as I got dressed and picked up my watch, looking at it. She had to point out that my belt was not done, lol. She gave me my watch, and I wondered if she'd buy me a watch when it was my birthday.
After I left, I felt somewhat overwhelmed by a sense of security. I finally got a taste of what it was like to be in a secure relationship.
I went back to the office to change, and then went to the gym.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home