Name:
Location: Australia

Thursday, January 03, 2013

What the hell is wrong with me?

I woke up at 4am to check my phone. She had sent me three messages, saying she was too busy at work to call me, and that she had toast for dinner. I replied saying I hoped she was having her beauty sleep (read: hope you're not at the casino).

When I woke up in the morning, my messages hadn't been read, but by the time I got to work, they had - no reply.

I couldn't help but feel the usual sadness, tempered only by my most recent experience with her which assured me that she still liked me.

Tonight, I sent her a photo of a large rubber duck in the harbour along with a joke about it. I actually hesitated before sending it - the moment before I clicked send, I suddenly felt like I didn't want to. Not only that I didn't want to send the message, but I didn't want to have anything to do with her.

Then I missed her a lot, and felt like sending her messages saying I missed her, and I think about her a lot.

I sent the photo.

Then I was playing NBA2K13 earlier, and I felt like I didn't want her around anymore. I felt like maybe she was starting to feel the same way, only because she didn't reply to my message.

And then there was another change - I missed her again.

What the hell is wrong with me???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home