Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Erica drunk call

Just got off a 34 minute drunk call from Erica. I didn't know she was drunk at first, but she said she was drinking/sleeping now, and as the conversation went on, I could tell she was drunk.

She said she finished work at 3am and went to the casino, and lost $700. She asked me for it and then said she was joking. A lot of the conversation I couldn't understand due to the language barrier, but I suggested we meet now or tonight for dinner, and she said no because she'd be sleeping for very long time.

She said to me she just works and goes home everyday, and I asked why she worked so hard. She said "family, many money", which I took to mean her family had no money.

Towards the end she was saying "you love me?" and I played along, saying "saranhaeyo". She said she loved me too and missed me too a few times. I got the feeling she was drunk and just wanted someone to talk to.

When we said goodbye, she said we should talk later tonight.

I wonder if this is going down the path of trouble...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home