Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Now I can watch Batman in peace

She replied!

In translation, she said "I don't like bread".

Geez, that's a bit negative...

I tried to joke it up:

"I make
you believe? :D
Oh ok
I will not order bread next time"

She replied with an "okay!" emoticon.

Hmmm...bit short.

I asked "how are you feeling today?"

She replied with a happy emoticon, adding "good".

Hmmmm...lighten things up.

I sent her a photo of the skill tester machine of Angry Birds I took when I was with the guys at the arcade earlier this week, and asked if she wanted one.

She said "yes" with a big smiley emoticon.

That's better.

Me:
"haha ok
what colour?
I get for you!"

She said "ok" and "lol" in translation.

That's a good enough recovery. I think I'll just leave it there and not message her for a while, else I might fuck things up again.

Now I'm gonna watch Batman again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home