Need Thursday off!
I basically stayed at home all day yesterday with the exception of going out for a walk to get a lotto ticket.
I was flicking back to some of the old messages Erica had sent, and one stood out - she said she was far from $90,000. I don't know why it didn't strike me at the time, I guess I must've dismissed it as a bad translation.
It got me motivated to save and make money. I spent the day on the internet thinking of ways to make money, but came up with none. Although I did realise that a buy order I placed on AVQ on Friday hit at 0.021 cents, so I guess now I am going along for the ride.
Today, I got to the Central courts at 9am for training. I started doing around the world and was nearly done when Nick arrived. I finished it off and then we shot around a while. Bo arrived later, and then Bert arrived, followed by Alex like an hour or more later when we had pretty much done everything.
We did drills to help the forward go out to the corner three, we worked on our shots, and I showed them the slides I did up and down the court. We then played a game of three on three with one other guy, and I jarred my right ring finger pretty badly, but it seems to be a bit better now.
Bo got called away by his girlfriend, and Nick said if it was anyone else he would've called them pussy whipped, but I finally understood - if Erica called me I'd probably be gone as well.
So I went to eat with Nick at the pub across the road, although conversation was ok, I got the feeling he was in a bit of a rush to go. After we parted, I walked to the bus stop and went home.
I got off at Centennial Park and decided to check out the dunk pond. I was surprised to see a lot of water had evaporated, but there were still a lot of ducks there. I took a photo and sent it to Erica. I had started to get the feeling (again) that she was losing interest. After I said I missed her yesterday, she said something about the weather and I said it was crazy, and asked her if it was crazy weather in Korea.
Seriously dude? Could you be anymore boring?
She said "no". I then sent her a youtube link of a plus size model falling down on the catwalk. She didn't reply.
So anyway, I sent her a photo of the duck pond and said one day we'll go feed the ducks. She said "good". I said "or...eat ducks" and she didn't reply.
Hmmm.
Then as I was playing NBA2K13, she called at about 7:30pm.
I went out to the backyard and called her back. She asked if I was free on Tuesday or Wednesday. I said I would check but I think I was. She then said she'd be working those days and asked if I was free on Thursday or Friday. I knew I had court on Friday, but all I knew about Thursday was I wanted it to prepare for court. I said I had work and she said her friend's boyfriend wanted to go to the beach. When I said I had work she said maybe next time, then I said I could go but I'd check tomorrow. I figured I'd just do all my prep on Wednesday then.
So there, once again my paranoia has been disproved. All I can think of now is Thursday:
1. Will I be able to take the day off?
2. Will it rain?
3. Do her friends work at the shop?
4. Does her friend's boyfriend know?
5. Are we going to silently acknowledge that we're dating working girls?
6. How will I get along with a group of Koreans who can't speak English?
Anyway, I guess that order for the Prada handbag I did earlier was well placed.
I was flicking back to some of the old messages Erica had sent, and one stood out - she said she was far from $90,000. I don't know why it didn't strike me at the time, I guess I must've dismissed it as a bad translation.
It got me motivated to save and make money. I spent the day on the internet thinking of ways to make money, but came up with none. Although I did realise that a buy order I placed on AVQ on Friday hit at 0.021 cents, so I guess now I am going along for the ride.
Today, I got to the Central courts at 9am for training. I started doing around the world and was nearly done when Nick arrived. I finished it off and then we shot around a while. Bo arrived later, and then Bert arrived, followed by Alex like an hour or more later when we had pretty much done everything.
We did drills to help the forward go out to the corner three, we worked on our shots, and I showed them the slides I did up and down the court. We then played a game of three on three with one other guy, and I jarred my right ring finger pretty badly, but it seems to be a bit better now.
Bo got called away by his girlfriend, and Nick said if it was anyone else he would've called them pussy whipped, but I finally understood - if Erica called me I'd probably be gone as well.
So I went to eat with Nick at the pub across the road, although conversation was ok, I got the feeling he was in a bit of a rush to go. After we parted, I walked to the bus stop and went home.
I got off at Centennial Park and decided to check out the dunk pond. I was surprised to see a lot of water had evaporated, but there were still a lot of ducks there. I took a photo and sent it to Erica. I had started to get the feeling (again) that she was losing interest. After I said I missed her yesterday, she said something about the weather and I said it was crazy, and asked her if it was crazy weather in Korea.
Seriously dude? Could you be anymore boring?
She said "no". I then sent her a youtube link of a plus size model falling down on the catwalk. She didn't reply.
So anyway, I sent her a photo of the duck pond and said one day we'll go feed the ducks. She said "good". I said "or...eat ducks" and she didn't reply.
Hmmm.
Then as I was playing NBA2K13, she called at about 7:30pm.
I went out to the backyard and called her back. She asked if I was free on Tuesday or Wednesday. I said I would check but I think I was. She then said she'd be working those days and asked if I was free on Thursday or Friday. I knew I had court on Friday, but all I knew about Thursday was I wanted it to prepare for court. I said I had work and she said her friend's boyfriend wanted to go to the beach. When I said I had work she said maybe next time, then I said I could go but I'd check tomorrow. I figured I'd just do all my prep on Wednesday then.
So there, once again my paranoia has been disproved. All I can think of now is Thursday:
1. Will I be able to take the day off?
2. Will it rain?
3. Do her friends work at the shop?
4. Does her friend's boyfriend know?
5. Are we going to silently acknowledge that we're dating working girls?
6. How will I get along with a group of Koreans who can't speak English?
Anyway, I guess that order for the Prada handbag I did earlier was well placed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home