Emily x3
Although I could've slept in today, I d myself half awake rolling around in bed at about 6-7am. Finally I got up, had some toast and then a shower. Left home at about 9am and drove dad to the pool before I went west to order the basketball uniforms.
I enjoyed the drive, just listening to Bad Meets Evil. As I neared the place, I went through roads that I recognised I used to go through to get to uni. I thought about stopping by the uni afterwards and checking out the library, where there were so many memories of NTM.
I pictured seeing NTM again...so, so much has happened since uni - I've been a gambling addict, I've been in my career for five years, I had knee surgery, and I've gone through various prostitutes.
I arrived at the shop, and approached the open door. It seemed like nothing had changed. There was no one there, but I heard footsteps coming down, only to see a many I'd never seen before. He said the guy was upstairs, and then had a chat with me. He said he was a referee, and I told him about how I used to buy jerseys from this shop.
When the guy came down, he recognised me immediately. I told him I hurt my knee and had surgery, so that's why I hadn't seen him for so long. He said he actually closed the shop for a year due to lack of customers, and he went into scrap metal. Damn, I thought about the last time when Dunnycan and I promised to give his business cards out and we didn't.
Anyway, I showed him the pictures I printed out and we discussed making it. The only thing I forgot to ask for was numbers on the shorts. Oh well. It was over in about 15-20 minutes, and I said bye to them both and left.
G had called so I returned his call. He asked if I was going to his birthday tomorrow, and I said yes and that I emailed him last night. He said he tried to contact Ele but she wasn't answering. Although I knew the answer, I didn't say anything. He also said Claire was coming. I had pretty much forgotten about her. This might be interesting. Not really hoping for anything. At most, maybe we'll talk and we'll go out once and then she'll reject me and the whole thing repeats itself.
I liked the drive back too, kinda wish I could've just kept on driving. Eventually I ended back home, where I had an ice cream and then caught the bus out to the city. I went to the office to do some work. Ogre and Junar were in. I had a bit of a talk with Ogre at first, didn't intend on talking to Junar. But I hadn't had lunch yet so I went to the kitchen to make a sandwich, and then Junar came in, and said she was going for the LO2 interviews and said she'd ask me about the questions while I was eating, so we sat in the para bay talking, which ended up being gossiping about other people. Ogre walked past and had a bit of a chat but seemed more focussed on doing her own work.
After that I went to my office and called up Optus to ask about the $240 invoice I got yesterday. Far out. Turns out it was an error and they'll call me on Friday to fix it.
Finally I got onto my work, which was quite enjoyable. Junar left first, then Ogre. I ended up finishing the first folder and starting the second. By then it was about 5pm, so I went to JB Hi-Fi to look for a USB stick to lend to Emily for her to copy Identity for me. It was $18 for 8GB, so stuff that, I'll just lend her Saw.
I went back to the office to unstack the dishwasher, then left to see Emily. I had called at about 4pm to make the booking. I told myself that if she wasn't working, then I'd just see it as saving my money and I'd see her next time. But when I asked if she was working tonight and didn't get a 'yes', my heart sank and I felt like I went into desperation mode where I quickly pondered seeing someone - anyone.
However, the receptionist was trying to say that she wasn't working tonight, just that she was finishing at 7pm. Which is what I meant. So I made the booking for 6:10pm. I thought that was a weird time and wondered if she had a booking before that.
Anyway, I left the office and commenced my walk there. I realised I had forgotten my credit card, so there was no hope of an extension. Probably a good thing.
I got there a bit early, so sat nearby for a while playing on my phone, and then went in at 6pm. It was a chubby girl at reception, I told her I made a booking and then paid $165. I thought my DVD would be really obvious, but it really didn't feel that way, tucked under my armpit.
I was asked to wait in the waiting area, and I half watched the tv and half rubbed my bald head, when she came out. She seemed happy to see me and held out her hand for me to hold, as we went to the other side of the building this time. I gave her the DVD and said "for you" and she remembered, and then I went into the toilet. I came back out to see the door closed, opened it and saw her.
She came over to greet me, and told me she had done it, pointing to her mouth. I asked her to show me, and she ran to the mirror and I followed. I asked her to open her mouth and she showed me her braces. It wasn't terribly bad.
She took off her clothes first, as I sat dwn and started taking off my shoes. She was reading the back of the DVD. I asked her for Identity and she said the same thing as last time, something about needing a USB, or bringing her notebook in or watching it here.
We went into the shower. She asked me to go in first, and I thought "great, now I have to shower myself" but she joined and washed me. She said her 5pm booking had cancelled so she had nothing to do. She said at 4pm she had a booking, but it was someone she'd never seen before. When she asked how he knew about her, he said it was from a recommendation. She said he was like a "grandpa" and she didn't allow touching. Good to know I'm not given the treatment that everyone else gets.
I said her braces made her look like a robot, and she didn't know what I meant at first, so I started moving my arms like a robot and she figured it out and laughed and said no.
I went to dry myself and she finished moments afterwards. I dried her back and then hugged her with the towel.
She asked me if I was sick last week. I thought she asked me who I saw last week. When I figured it out I said yes and she asked what type of sick. I pointed to my nose, and she said she has that now too. I said she gave it to me, and she said hers just started.
I was actually hoping we'd break the routine and just have sex, but I thought I'd play coy and just got onto the massage table as usual. I asked if she was tired and she said no. She started giving me the usual massage. While I was lying face down, we would rotate between silence and talking. I asked her why she cancelled the Chantelle thing last time and she said something about her boss asking her to understand Chantelle. She also said Chantelle was spreading bad rumours about her and her friend. I asked for her friend's name and she hesitated before saying Natasha. She asked why and I said I'll see her. She said no and I said "just once" and she said ok, if I introduce my friend to her, lol.
I asked why I couldn't see Natasha and she asked why I wouldn't introduce my friend to her, lol. I was trapped.
After the massage, she started kissing my body from legs up, and at one stage she rested her lips on my right shoulder. I turned to look at her, she had frozen but was looking back. I bumped my head lightly against hers and we laughed.
After a bit more, she asked me to turn around. She was on top of me and I started kissing her breasts, sometimes making her moan which was good. I wasn't really sure what she wanted to do. She got into a 69 position and went down on me and asked me not to touch her, but I did anyway.
After a while of that, she turned back around and I kissed her breasts again. She then stood up at the end of the table, unwrapping a condom, saying "last time ok". I said "you don't have to" and she stopped with the condom and got back on top of me. She was grinding, trapping me between her legs and sliding up and down. I swear I may have been inside her just a little bit at times, but wasn't too sure.
Sometimes it'd get pretty heated, especially when she'd 'collapse' on top of me and moan, kissing my neck. I kissed her neck as well at times, remembering how once Naby didn't want me kissing her neck.
Finally she went back to the end of the table, unwrapped the condom and put it on. She got on top of me and had me enter her. We were looking into eachother's eyes, as I thrusted up into her at times. We went like that for a while before I finished. She again said something about being hot, and pressed some buttons on the air conditioning remote.
She went to shower as I laid there, and she was splashing water towards me but against the glass, lol silly girl. I later then went up to the glass and made my hands into binoculars and looked at her and she directed the shower head at me, lol.
She then gestured for me to come into the shower, and left as I did. I washed myself and then scared her by pretending I was going for a hug while I was still wet. I asked her how long she needed to have her braces for, and she said 18 months, and maybe two years. I started laughing and she asked what was so funny, and I just said it was a very long time. She said she won't have a guy for two years and I said "what about me?"
I dried myself and got dressed. She was already dressed and was starting to place my belongings onto a table closer to me. It was funny, cause before she did that, I was thinking "this is when Naby would hand me my things".
She then started looking through my wallet and I was like "no no" and tried to reach for it but she kept it away from me. I didn't know what I had in there, hence my reluctance. She took out my drivers licence and laughed at the photo, and then took out my lawyer card as well. She pronounced my real name. I wonder if she thinks the name I told her is fake.
When she was finished with it, I joked and asked if I could extend. She said no, and I said I wanted to extend for five hours. We then left the room and said goodbye at the top of the stairs as I walked down and out.
I went to an Asian supermarket nearby to get some chilli sauce and two packs of chips, and then went home.
I enjoyed the drive, just listening to Bad Meets Evil. As I neared the place, I went through roads that I recognised I used to go through to get to uni. I thought about stopping by the uni afterwards and checking out the library, where there were so many memories of NTM.
I pictured seeing NTM again...so, so much has happened since uni - I've been a gambling addict, I've been in my career for five years, I had knee surgery, and I've gone through various prostitutes.
I arrived at the shop, and approached the open door. It seemed like nothing had changed. There was no one there, but I heard footsteps coming down, only to see a many I'd never seen before. He said the guy was upstairs, and then had a chat with me. He said he was a referee, and I told him about how I used to buy jerseys from this shop.
When the guy came down, he recognised me immediately. I told him I hurt my knee and had surgery, so that's why I hadn't seen him for so long. He said he actually closed the shop for a year due to lack of customers, and he went into scrap metal. Damn, I thought about the last time when Dunnycan and I promised to give his business cards out and we didn't.
Anyway, I showed him the pictures I printed out and we discussed making it. The only thing I forgot to ask for was numbers on the shorts. Oh well. It was over in about 15-20 minutes, and I said bye to them both and left.
G had called so I returned his call. He asked if I was going to his birthday tomorrow, and I said yes and that I emailed him last night. He said he tried to contact Ele but she wasn't answering. Although I knew the answer, I didn't say anything. He also said Claire was coming. I had pretty much forgotten about her. This might be interesting. Not really hoping for anything. At most, maybe we'll talk and we'll go out once and then she'll reject me and the whole thing repeats itself.
I liked the drive back too, kinda wish I could've just kept on driving. Eventually I ended back home, where I had an ice cream and then caught the bus out to the city. I went to the office to do some work. Ogre and Junar were in. I had a bit of a talk with Ogre at first, didn't intend on talking to Junar. But I hadn't had lunch yet so I went to the kitchen to make a sandwich, and then Junar came in, and said she was going for the LO2 interviews and said she'd ask me about the questions while I was eating, so we sat in the para bay talking, which ended up being gossiping about other people. Ogre walked past and had a bit of a chat but seemed more focussed on doing her own work.
After that I went to my office and called up Optus to ask about the $240 invoice I got yesterday. Far out. Turns out it was an error and they'll call me on Friday to fix it.
Finally I got onto my work, which was quite enjoyable. Junar left first, then Ogre. I ended up finishing the first folder and starting the second. By then it was about 5pm, so I went to JB Hi-Fi to look for a USB stick to lend to Emily for her to copy Identity for me. It was $18 for 8GB, so stuff that, I'll just lend her Saw.
I went back to the office to unstack the dishwasher, then left to see Emily. I had called at about 4pm to make the booking. I told myself that if she wasn't working, then I'd just see it as saving my money and I'd see her next time. But when I asked if she was working tonight and didn't get a 'yes', my heart sank and I felt like I went into desperation mode where I quickly pondered seeing someone - anyone.
However, the receptionist was trying to say that she wasn't working tonight, just that she was finishing at 7pm. Which is what I meant. So I made the booking for 6:10pm. I thought that was a weird time and wondered if she had a booking before that.
Anyway, I left the office and commenced my walk there. I realised I had forgotten my credit card, so there was no hope of an extension. Probably a good thing.
I got there a bit early, so sat nearby for a while playing on my phone, and then went in at 6pm. It was a chubby girl at reception, I told her I made a booking and then paid $165. I thought my DVD would be really obvious, but it really didn't feel that way, tucked under my armpit.
I was asked to wait in the waiting area, and I half watched the tv and half rubbed my bald head, when she came out. She seemed happy to see me and held out her hand for me to hold, as we went to the other side of the building this time. I gave her the DVD and said "for you" and she remembered, and then I went into the toilet. I came back out to see the door closed, opened it and saw her.
She came over to greet me, and told me she had done it, pointing to her mouth. I asked her to show me, and she ran to the mirror and I followed. I asked her to open her mouth and she showed me her braces. It wasn't terribly bad.
She took off her clothes first, as I sat dwn and started taking off my shoes. She was reading the back of the DVD. I asked her for Identity and she said the same thing as last time, something about needing a USB, or bringing her notebook in or watching it here.
We went into the shower. She asked me to go in first, and I thought "great, now I have to shower myself" but she joined and washed me. She said her 5pm booking had cancelled so she had nothing to do. She said at 4pm she had a booking, but it was someone she'd never seen before. When she asked how he knew about her, he said it was from a recommendation. She said he was like a "grandpa" and she didn't allow touching. Good to know I'm not given the treatment that everyone else gets.
I said her braces made her look like a robot, and she didn't know what I meant at first, so I started moving my arms like a robot and she figured it out and laughed and said no.
I went to dry myself and she finished moments afterwards. I dried her back and then hugged her with the towel.
She asked me if I was sick last week. I thought she asked me who I saw last week. When I figured it out I said yes and she asked what type of sick. I pointed to my nose, and she said she has that now too. I said she gave it to me, and she said hers just started.
I was actually hoping we'd break the routine and just have sex, but I thought I'd play coy and just got onto the massage table as usual. I asked if she was tired and she said no. She started giving me the usual massage. While I was lying face down, we would rotate between silence and talking. I asked her why she cancelled the Chantelle thing last time and she said something about her boss asking her to understand Chantelle. She also said Chantelle was spreading bad rumours about her and her friend. I asked for her friend's name and she hesitated before saying Natasha. She asked why and I said I'll see her. She said no and I said "just once" and she said ok, if I introduce my friend to her, lol.
I asked why I couldn't see Natasha and she asked why I wouldn't introduce my friend to her, lol. I was trapped.
After the massage, she started kissing my body from legs up, and at one stage she rested her lips on my right shoulder. I turned to look at her, she had frozen but was looking back. I bumped my head lightly against hers and we laughed.
After a bit more, she asked me to turn around. She was on top of me and I started kissing her breasts, sometimes making her moan which was good. I wasn't really sure what she wanted to do. She got into a 69 position and went down on me and asked me not to touch her, but I did anyway.
After a while of that, she turned back around and I kissed her breasts again. She then stood up at the end of the table, unwrapping a condom, saying "last time ok". I said "you don't have to" and she stopped with the condom and got back on top of me. She was grinding, trapping me between her legs and sliding up and down. I swear I may have been inside her just a little bit at times, but wasn't too sure.
Sometimes it'd get pretty heated, especially when she'd 'collapse' on top of me and moan, kissing my neck. I kissed her neck as well at times, remembering how once Naby didn't want me kissing her neck.
Finally she went back to the end of the table, unwrapped the condom and put it on. She got on top of me and had me enter her. We were looking into eachother's eyes, as I thrusted up into her at times. We went like that for a while before I finished. She again said something about being hot, and pressed some buttons on the air conditioning remote.
She went to shower as I laid there, and she was splashing water towards me but against the glass, lol silly girl. I later then went up to the glass and made my hands into binoculars and looked at her and she directed the shower head at me, lol.
She then gestured for me to come into the shower, and left as I did. I washed myself and then scared her by pretending I was going for a hug while I was still wet. I asked her how long she needed to have her braces for, and she said 18 months, and maybe two years. I started laughing and she asked what was so funny, and I just said it was a very long time. She said she won't have a guy for two years and I said "what about me?"
I dried myself and got dressed. She was already dressed and was starting to place my belongings onto a table closer to me. It was funny, cause before she did that, I was thinking "this is when Naby would hand me my things".
She then started looking through my wallet and I was like "no no" and tried to reach for it but she kept it away from me. I didn't know what I had in there, hence my reluctance. She took out my drivers licence and laughed at the photo, and then took out my lawyer card as well. She pronounced my real name. I wonder if she thinks the name I told her is fake.
When she was finished with it, I joked and asked if I could extend. She said no, and I said I wanted to extend for five hours. We then left the room and said goodbye at the top of the stairs as I walked down and out.
I went to an Asian supermarket nearby to get some chilli sauce and two packs of chips, and then went home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home