Emily...2
I actually felt like going into work today, don't know why. I just felt like I had nothing else to do, so work was the only option. It was starting to rain, so I caught a bus instead of walking like I had intended to.
I went to the supermarket in the city first to do a bit of grocery shopping to get my lunch for the week and also some Gatorade and pies for home.
I then went into the office. I thought someone would be there or would come later, but nope. Guess everyone was enjoying their weekend. I unstacked the dish washer, then reviewed a document for Mary's big matter. After that I worked on some reps for a bit, until about noon when I went to the gym.
I got changed in the office and walked there, bumped into Shira and her boyfriend on the way. Surprised she recognised me with a shaved head. I think I'm starting to pick myself back up to get into gym mode. The past week or so, when I didn't go that much, I could feel my right knee wasn't feeling as strong. Maybe it was mental, but still. Having done cycling a bit now, it feels strong again. It's like medicine for my knee that I have to take.
Afer gym I went back to the office. I felt like I had done a good amount of work, yet it was too early to just go home and end the day. I felt like I needed to do something. As usual, it came down to either gambling or whoring.
I decided that I'd see Naby first, and if she wasn't working, then gambling it was. I called the shop, and was told it was her "day off". I noticed how it wasn't "school holiday" like yesterday. Ok, so gambling it was.
But then I thought about my last blog entry, made only yesterday, about how I should save money to look after my parents as they get older by the day. I really didn't feel like gambling anyway. It's strange, it's something that I don't want to do, yet the addiction makes me want to do it anyway. So in the end, I decided to go whoring - I figured blowing $200 was better than $800.
I left my stuff in the office, and as I walked down the street, I had to decide which shop to go to. I checked the net on my phone. I wanted to go to 5 star, but saw that it was a bit expensive. I wanted to go to one near the train station, but remembered reading bad reviews on it. Then I finally decided to go to the massage place. I called the shop and asked if Emily was working and the lady said yes. I booked for 2pm, even though it was only 1:10pm.
I started walking there, and after withdrawing some money, I decided to go check out Paddy's Market to see if they had the Chicago Bulls shorts to match our jerseys. I'm really getting tired of wearing such short shorts. So I had a browse through there, and couldn't find anything. I left at about 1:30pm and thought I'd get there by 2pm, but over-estimated the distance, and got there like 1:45pm.
Even so, I was led to a room straight away. I was sitting down untying my shoelaces when Emily saw me from the hallway. She seemed excited and ran in. She straddled me on the chair. I asked if she remembered me and she said yes. I asked her how she was, and she said not too good, because someone had made her angry. I asked who and she said another girl. She started telling me about this 38 year old woman who works there, and was talking about something she had said to her, about being sick and working or something.
She got off me and we both started undressing. I was dressed rather casually - jeans, gym t-shirt and thin hoody. Of course, I didn't plan on going to a place like this today.
We went into the shower. She said "can I ask you a question?" and I said "no", lol. Remember that saying "being truthful is uninteresting"? Well I'm adopting that now, so an easy way to do so is to say the opposite of what you'd usually say, and it works. She was stunned by it and had to re-configure her plans. I then said "yes, just joking". She asked what my name was because she had forgot. I remained silent for a bit as she washed me from the back, hugging her body close to mine at times. It reminded me of what Naby used to do.
When she asked again, I said it started with 'D'. She guessed it straight away.
After the shower, as we were drying, she asked me what I did last night. I said I was with girls. She asked what I did after that, and I said "another girl". She asked after that, and I said "another girl", lol. She then said she was with guys last night, lol.
I got on the table face down. She started her usual massage. It was mostly quiet. I tried to fall asleep, but just thought about Naby. I wondered what she was thinking. Finally when it was time to slip the pillow under my head, she 'woke' me up, and told me not to sleep. She kept massaging me until she had me flip over. She told me again not to sleep, and I said "do you want to sleep with me?" but I didn't quite catch her response.
She pulled me up soon and she laid face down. I took the cue and started kissing her back, slowly moving down to her legs. I really was at a bit of a loss as to what to do, because I didn't know where she was going with this. After a while, she asked to turn around, and I started kissing the front of her body.
I soon was close to kissing her lips, and we ended up kissing on the face and neck a few times, and I was also now grinding up and down on her tummy. I even did that thing Naby did to me, like sucking my lips and making a "bup" sound, pretending to kiss her, which made her laugh. Not sure how much she was liking it, but she would hold me really tight at times. Again, I wasn't sure where she wanted to go, and at one point I think it accidentally 'went in'.
This went on for a while, before we switched positions and she got on top. She started grinding up and down using her legs to grip me. I was pretty sure this wasn't going to get me off, and I began wondering how much time we had left, when the buzzer went. Grrr. I asked if she wanted to extend, and she said it was up to me, but that we might have an 'accident' if I did.
I said there won't be any accidents, and told her I'd extend for an hour. She made the call and then resumed position. I was feeling her down there and she was really, really wet. Soon, she just guided me inside her. I was a bit surprised. For a while I wasn't even sure if I was inside her or not, but now I was sure. She started humping up and down, and after a while, I came.
She said she knew there'd be an accident, and I said it wasn't an accident (I thought accident meant doing it without a condom). I'm not sure how she felt about the fact that we had just had sex, but she was flushed and hot, as she kept trying to cool herself down. She even seemed a bit embarassed that it had happened, and acted like there were cameras in the room and was trying to hide the fact from the cameras.
I must admit, I think it was a bit too soon to have sex. Even with Jenny/Emily, I don't think I got it on the second visit. Also, I was still emotionally attached to Naby. Now, it felt like someone had forcibly removed me from Naby and put me into Emily. It didn't feel natural. I think I need time to get over Naby.
She laid down next to me and we held eachother, I asked her to flex her muscles and she did, and then she asked if I wanted a drink. She called for water, and this was brought to the door. When she returned with the water, she had sat up on the bed, and I laid there after I took a sip. As I sipped the drink, I split my pinky toe from the others and asked if she could do it. She could. I then flexed my calves and asked her if she could. She tried and couldn't, lol.
Here is where we talked A LOT. We talked about:
- she currently works as a hairdresser on weekdays, and this job on weekends. When she returns to study in two weeks, she will study on weekdays, work as a hairdresser after that, and massage shop on weekends;
- she will have dental work done in two weeks to get braces to fix her teeth sticking out, and she has already had one or two teeth removed;
- I asked her if I looked better with a shaved head and she said it was ok, and she inspected it closely...she said on the internet there were products for hair growth, and I said they were too expensive...I said I lost my hair in my last job;
- she asked me what my job was, and I hesitated, before she urged me, saying she had told me her stuff, so I told her I was a lawyer. She asked what about now, and I said the same, but different company. She said she had lawyer customers and they too said it was stressful;
- she said in Korea, she had made a male customer cry after he claimed she cut his hair too short;
- I said she should open her own hair dressing salon, and she seemed reluctant, saying she wanted to teach hairdressing instead, adding that it would be too much work to run a shop;
- I said she could shave my head and she refused, saying it was too easy;
- she said the old woman at the shop had breast implants, and I jokingly asked if she would have them, and she said after she has kids. I asked her how many kids she wanted, and she said three daughters. I said I wanted three sons, she asked why and I said so I could teach them basketball. Then she said somehting about nine children;
- she said she was studying her IELTS and wanted to get PR. She said studying written English was hard, and I offered my help;
- she said she likes horror movies, and I asked if she's seen Saw, doubtful that she would even know what it was, and then she said yes, that she had seen all of them except the last. I said I'd lend her the last one and she seemed pretty excited. I said I didn't really like the violence, only the mind tricks in the movie, and she knew what I was talking about;
Wow, can't believe I found a girl who likes Saw.
- I told her about my case where my client pulled out the eye ball of another person;
The buzzer went, and I noticed she said somehting like "shit" as if she didn't want our conversation to end. I felt like we were gaining a lot of momentum. She showered, and when I was about to join she splashed water at me, signalling for me to stay out. The buzzer went a few more times, and she said it must mean she has another booking, because usually they only buzz once.
I showered after her then got dressed. She asked if I had seen a movie called Identity and I said no, and asked if she could lend it to me. She said she had it on a file, and would bring a notebook next time. I said I'd just bring a usb.
She asked me for a favour - she asked if I could call up the shop and make a booking for the old lady, Chantelle, and to not show up, lol. She went to get my phone and I helped her get it out of the cover. I pulled up the dial screen for her and she entered her number. I asked "is this Chantelle's phone?" and she laughed. I called her so she got my number.
I left, feeling pretty good that I had gotten a number. Maybe it really wasn't that hard to get a girl's number.
I grabbed a chilli dog, dropped the sausage on the walk back to the office, and finished the rest. G had called, and he wanted to meet up, so I called back saying yes. I went back to the office to get my stuff and walked home. It started raining pretty hard towards the end.
I went with G and Shuing to GJ at Chinksford, where Shuing was mainly fixated on talking about a dating game show an acquaintace of G's had gone on in China. I find it difficult to being around Shuing now, because he gets too defensive easily. And he is always right.
During our stay at the coffee shop, I checked my phone and saw that Emily had sent me a message.
Emily @ 18:09 - Hi i'm emily i told you something ! Don't do that! Sorry^
I didn't expect a message this soon. Or maybe she really had genuine regrets about tricking her colleague.
Me @ 18:29 - Ok, guess I'll have to see her for an hour then!
Emily @ 19:46 - Don't do that!! See you next time!
After that, I had G drive us to KFC because my mom wanted some, and Shuing had to buy his dinner too, lol. Nice of G to do that.
I went to the supermarket in the city first to do a bit of grocery shopping to get my lunch for the week and also some Gatorade and pies for home.
I then went into the office. I thought someone would be there or would come later, but nope. Guess everyone was enjoying their weekend. I unstacked the dish washer, then reviewed a document for Mary's big matter. After that I worked on some reps for a bit, until about noon when I went to the gym.
I got changed in the office and walked there, bumped into Shira and her boyfriend on the way. Surprised she recognised me with a shaved head. I think I'm starting to pick myself back up to get into gym mode. The past week or so, when I didn't go that much, I could feel my right knee wasn't feeling as strong. Maybe it was mental, but still. Having done cycling a bit now, it feels strong again. It's like medicine for my knee that I have to take.
Afer gym I went back to the office. I felt like I had done a good amount of work, yet it was too early to just go home and end the day. I felt like I needed to do something. As usual, it came down to either gambling or whoring.
I decided that I'd see Naby first, and if she wasn't working, then gambling it was. I called the shop, and was told it was her "day off". I noticed how it wasn't "school holiday" like yesterday. Ok, so gambling it was.
But then I thought about my last blog entry, made only yesterday, about how I should save money to look after my parents as they get older by the day. I really didn't feel like gambling anyway. It's strange, it's something that I don't want to do, yet the addiction makes me want to do it anyway. So in the end, I decided to go whoring - I figured blowing $200 was better than $800.
I left my stuff in the office, and as I walked down the street, I had to decide which shop to go to. I checked the net on my phone. I wanted to go to 5 star, but saw that it was a bit expensive. I wanted to go to one near the train station, but remembered reading bad reviews on it. Then I finally decided to go to the massage place. I called the shop and asked if Emily was working and the lady said yes. I booked for 2pm, even though it was only 1:10pm.
I started walking there, and after withdrawing some money, I decided to go check out Paddy's Market to see if they had the Chicago Bulls shorts to match our jerseys. I'm really getting tired of wearing such short shorts. So I had a browse through there, and couldn't find anything. I left at about 1:30pm and thought I'd get there by 2pm, but over-estimated the distance, and got there like 1:45pm.
Even so, I was led to a room straight away. I was sitting down untying my shoelaces when Emily saw me from the hallway. She seemed excited and ran in. She straddled me on the chair. I asked if she remembered me and she said yes. I asked her how she was, and she said not too good, because someone had made her angry. I asked who and she said another girl. She started telling me about this 38 year old woman who works there, and was talking about something she had said to her, about being sick and working or something.
She got off me and we both started undressing. I was dressed rather casually - jeans, gym t-shirt and thin hoody. Of course, I didn't plan on going to a place like this today.
We went into the shower. She said "can I ask you a question?" and I said "no", lol. Remember that saying "being truthful is uninteresting"? Well I'm adopting that now, so an easy way to do so is to say the opposite of what you'd usually say, and it works. She was stunned by it and had to re-configure her plans. I then said "yes, just joking". She asked what my name was because she had forgot. I remained silent for a bit as she washed me from the back, hugging her body close to mine at times. It reminded me of what Naby used to do.
When she asked again, I said it started with 'D'. She guessed it straight away.
After the shower, as we were drying, she asked me what I did last night. I said I was with girls. She asked what I did after that, and I said "another girl". She asked after that, and I said "another girl", lol. She then said she was with guys last night, lol.
I got on the table face down. She started her usual massage. It was mostly quiet. I tried to fall asleep, but just thought about Naby. I wondered what she was thinking. Finally when it was time to slip the pillow under my head, she 'woke' me up, and told me not to sleep. She kept massaging me until she had me flip over. She told me again not to sleep, and I said "do you want to sleep with me?" but I didn't quite catch her response.
She pulled me up soon and she laid face down. I took the cue and started kissing her back, slowly moving down to her legs. I really was at a bit of a loss as to what to do, because I didn't know where she was going with this. After a while, she asked to turn around, and I started kissing the front of her body.
I soon was close to kissing her lips, and we ended up kissing on the face and neck a few times, and I was also now grinding up and down on her tummy. I even did that thing Naby did to me, like sucking my lips and making a "bup" sound, pretending to kiss her, which made her laugh. Not sure how much she was liking it, but she would hold me really tight at times. Again, I wasn't sure where she wanted to go, and at one point I think it accidentally 'went in'.
This went on for a while, before we switched positions and she got on top. She started grinding up and down using her legs to grip me. I was pretty sure this wasn't going to get me off, and I began wondering how much time we had left, when the buzzer went. Grrr. I asked if she wanted to extend, and she said it was up to me, but that we might have an 'accident' if I did.
I said there won't be any accidents, and told her I'd extend for an hour. She made the call and then resumed position. I was feeling her down there and she was really, really wet. Soon, she just guided me inside her. I was a bit surprised. For a while I wasn't even sure if I was inside her or not, but now I was sure. She started humping up and down, and after a while, I came.
She said she knew there'd be an accident, and I said it wasn't an accident (I thought accident meant doing it without a condom). I'm not sure how she felt about the fact that we had just had sex, but she was flushed and hot, as she kept trying to cool herself down. She even seemed a bit embarassed that it had happened, and acted like there were cameras in the room and was trying to hide the fact from the cameras.
I must admit, I think it was a bit too soon to have sex. Even with Jenny/Emily, I don't think I got it on the second visit. Also, I was still emotionally attached to Naby. Now, it felt like someone had forcibly removed me from Naby and put me into Emily. It didn't feel natural. I think I need time to get over Naby.
She laid down next to me and we held eachother, I asked her to flex her muscles and she did, and then she asked if I wanted a drink. She called for water, and this was brought to the door. When she returned with the water, she had sat up on the bed, and I laid there after I took a sip. As I sipped the drink, I split my pinky toe from the others and asked if she could do it. She could. I then flexed my calves and asked her if she could. She tried and couldn't, lol.
Here is where we talked A LOT. We talked about:
- she currently works as a hairdresser on weekdays, and this job on weekends. When she returns to study in two weeks, she will study on weekdays, work as a hairdresser after that, and massage shop on weekends;
- she will have dental work done in two weeks to get braces to fix her teeth sticking out, and she has already had one or two teeth removed;
- I asked her if I looked better with a shaved head and she said it was ok, and she inspected it closely...she said on the internet there were products for hair growth, and I said they were too expensive...I said I lost my hair in my last job;
- she asked me what my job was, and I hesitated, before she urged me, saying she had told me her stuff, so I told her I was a lawyer. She asked what about now, and I said the same, but different company. She said she had lawyer customers and they too said it was stressful;
- she said in Korea, she had made a male customer cry after he claimed she cut his hair too short;
- I said she should open her own hair dressing salon, and she seemed reluctant, saying she wanted to teach hairdressing instead, adding that it would be too much work to run a shop;
- I said she could shave my head and she refused, saying it was too easy;
- she said the old woman at the shop had breast implants, and I jokingly asked if she would have them, and she said after she has kids. I asked her how many kids she wanted, and she said three daughters. I said I wanted three sons, she asked why and I said so I could teach them basketball. Then she said somehting about nine children;
- she said she was studying her IELTS and wanted to get PR. She said studying written English was hard, and I offered my help;
- she said she likes horror movies, and I asked if she's seen Saw, doubtful that she would even know what it was, and then she said yes, that she had seen all of them except the last. I said I'd lend her the last one and she seemed pretty excited. I said I didn't really like the violence, only the mind tricks in the movie, and she knew what I was talking about;
Wow, can't believe I found a girl who likes Saw.
- I told her about my case where my client pulled out the eye ball of another person;
The buzzer went, and I noticed she said somehting like "shit" as if she didn't want our conversation to end. I felt like we were gaining a lot of momentum. She showered, and when I was about to join she splashed water at me, signalling for me to stay out. The buzzer went a few more times, and she said it must mean she has another booking, because usually they only buzz once.
I showered after her then got dressed. She asked if I had seen a movie called Identity and I said no, and asked if she could lend it to me. She said she had it on a file, and would bring a notebook next time. I said I'd just bring a usb.
She asked me for a favour - she asked if I could call up the shop and make a booking for the old lady, Chantelle, and to not show up, lol. She went to get my phone and I helped her get it out of the cover. I pulled up the dial screen for her and she entered her number. I asked "is this Chantelle's phone?" and she laughed. I called her so she got my number.
I left, feeling pretty good that I had gotten a number. Maybe it really wasn't that hard to get a girl's number.
I grabbed a chilli dog, dropped the sausage on the walk back to the office, and finished the rest. G had called, and he wanted to meet up, so I called back saying yes. I went back to the office to get my stuff and walked home. It started raining pretty hard towards the end.
I went with G and Shuing to GJ at Chinksford, where Shuing was mainly fixated on talking about a dating game show an acquaintace of G's had gone on in China. I find it difficult to being around Shuing now, because he gets too defensive easily. And he is always right.
During our stay at the coffee shop, I checked my phone and saw that Emily had sent me a message.
Emily @ 18:09 - Hi i'm emily i told you something ! Don't do that! Sorry^
I didn't expect a message this soon. Or maybe she really had genuine regrets about tricking her colleague.
Me @ 18:29 - Ok, guess I'll have to see her for an hour then!
Emily @ 19:46 - Don't do that!! See you next time!
After that, I had G drive us to KFC because my mom wanted some, and Shuing had to buy his dinner too, lol. Nice of G to do that.

3 Comments:
less sex, more gambling stories bro. ;)
:p
lol sorry mate, but I think the worst of my gambling problems were pre-July 2010 - let's hope it stays that way!
Post a Comment
<< Home