Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Amy / Rise of the Planet of the Apes

In the morning, I had semi-decided to go see Naby, even though it was only a few days ago that I decided I'd go at least a month without seeing her. I guess my 'stance' was softer now. Maybe my confidence was back. I felt like I could see her and be loose, joke about her not wanting to come to dinner with me, as opposed to previously held ideas to see her and delibertaely not hold her hand whne she offered it, or just go 'talk' about our issues.

My semi-decision was locked in when I told my dad I would like to use the car at 2pm. So I had a nap until about 11:30am and then bummed around on the net.

I left home at about 1:30pm, and once down in the garage, I made the call. I asked if Bibi was working, and the guy said "school holiday". I thought he said something else so asked him to repeat it, and he said "school holiday".

Oh. That was sad. What the hell does that mean anyway? Maybe it's just a cover up for immigration.

Although I wasn't totally expecting her to be working today (I have learned not to hold high expectations anymore), the disappointment was still very much great. It is like a broken heart.

But I decided that maybe this was a good opportunity to 'start' something new with someone else - I had Crystal or Amy in mind. But I didn't really want to see a line up, for fear of being recognised (especially by Tiffany) and the word getting back to Naby.

I drove to the city, parked where G normally parks because it's free, then made the 20 or so minute walk to withdraw the cash, then returned to my car. I don't know how G does it, I think he should just pay for a damn parking ticket.

I then had a bit of time left, thinking that maybe there was a chance Naby would change her mind and end up working at 3pm, so I wanted to get there at around that time.

I remember another shop being advertised on the forums, and one girl there was called Bibi, so I decided to go for a drive and check it out. I was pretty sure it wasn't Naby, because this shop's prices were a lot cheaper, so don't know why she'd change shops to get less money.

I drove there and saw the sign of the shop. It's always a bit of an exciting discovery to find these places. I then drove to Naby's shop, getting there just before 3pm.

I walked in and the 'new' usual guy opened the door. I notice he closed the door to the girls' room as he opened the main door. He said all girls were busy and asked if I was willing to wait. I said yes and asked who was working. He asked who I was looking for. I asked for Bibi, Crystal and Amy, and he said only Amy was working, so I said I'd go with her. He said it'd be about 15 minutes.

I went to the bathroom and then sat in the smaller waiting room closest to the stairs. I could hear two girls arrive through the front door.

I guess they really don't have a back door...

I also heard some female footsteps walking around, and the calling of a name. At first I thought they were calling me, but then I figured the guy must have the same name as me.

Two Asian guys just finished and I saw them. I am pretty sure I'm better looking than them, and told myself I had nothing to worry about if that was the level of competition I had for Naby.

After about 15 minutes, I got called by the guy, and there stood Amy. I looked at her and she didn't look familiar at first, but then it sort of clicked in my head.

I walked up the stairs first, we went into a small room to the left on the second floor. I asked her if she remembered me and she said yes. She said she was not stupid, and said I was the "talking guy" lol. She said she started at noon and would finish at 12am. She also noticed how I had shaved my head since last time. I said it was because it was getting hot.

She went back out to get the stuff and I started untying my shoelaces. She came back and we made some light chat, just "how are you" and stuff as I stripped. Then she stripped and we went into the shower. The shower was leaking a lot, which meant it was using up the hot water, and so it took a while for us to have the hot water again. It got to a point where I thought "damn, this is a waste of time".

She said she had been on a two week holiday before, and went to clubs like Bamboo, Cheers and Sharkies. I said she was pretty so many guys would've talked to her, and she said she didn't like it, and only went there for dancing.

She asked me what I was doing after and I said watching a movie. She said she wanted to see Transformers 3. If this was a regular, I would've taken that as an invitation. I thought about it, but after a bit of silence I just said she could go on her off day. She also said her favourite movie was Pirates of the Carribbean and that she had seen all of them.

The shower finally got hot and she started showering me slowly. She had me spit out my lolly because she wanted me to rinse with Listerine. I was enjoying that lolly too.

When she finished showering me, I went to dry, and she finished soon after. I laid on the bed on my tummy, and said it was a small bed. She asked if mine was a King size, I lied and said Queen.

She got on top of me and started rubbing her boobs on my body at first, and then she started making slow kisses all over my body. It was pretty slow actually. Then she had me turn around and she went down on me - slowly.

Then she put the condom on and some lube, and she asked me to get on top. I licked and kissed her breasts for a while and then entered her. Maybe she's a good faker, but she seemed into it at first, and she even said she came. I was "really? Chincha?" and she said yes. In hindsight, I think she said that only to make me finish sooner.

I kept going wanting to finish, but I needed to change positions. I wanted her on top, but she wanted doggy. We couldn't get the mechanics right so she got on top. She said she was tired and asked me to tell her when I finished. After a while I did finish, but it took a lot of mental effort - I had to think about Naby.

After that, she asked if I wanted a drink. I said I wanted the yellow and green one, and she didn't seem to know what I was referring to. She went out and came back in with two drinks. I opened my can up and took a few sips. I asked what her drink was and she said it was Korean Sprite and opened it for me to try. I tried it and it was just like Sprite.

I laid down and she sat there smoking. I wanted to hold her. We talked about food a bit. She said just because she was Korean everyone assumed she liked kimchi, but she said she likes "gogi" (meat) - she actually said she likes it very much. I told her next time I'd come with a cow, and that I used to live in a place with lots of cows.

I eventually patted the spot next to me, and she laid down, albeit with her towel still around her body. I held her but noticed she just laid there.

Sigh...there is no substitute for Naby...

I asked her how many rooms there were and she said 11. I said there didn't seem to be many girls working and she said there were more at night. She said she was trying to remember my last visit - she said it was about a month ago, that I was in a suit, and that I said I was a lawyer. I said I remembered her telling me to come back when i wasn't tired, and she remembered.

I eventually gave up 'trying' to create chemistry, or 'trying' to recreate the Naby experience, and just closed my eyes. Then the buzzer went. Damnit.

I showered first, and then she showered. As I watched her getting dressed, I realised she was a bit shy, turning away from me to dress.

I walked down the stairs first, then turned and said goodbye at the bottom. I walked out back to my car, but as I did, a car passing by had some guy yell out. It sounded like "[insert name here] you dickhead!" I was afraid someone recognised me, and more fearful that they saw me come out of that place. But I checked my fb and phone and no one had sent anything, so maybe it was an angry driver yelling at someone else.

I drove to get some petrol, then went to the shopping centre near me to watch Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

It was a good movie, a bit heart breaking to see the treatment of the chimps and the relationship between Caesar and Franco. Two things really hit me:

1. Franco's dad suffering dementia really made me think about my parents' future. They're starting to get pretty old, and I realised that I need to save up lots of money for them to be taken care of later on. So of course, no more gambling. It also made me wonder what was the health status of Naby's mom, and why she had to take care of her so much.

2. Towards the end when Franco asks Caesar to come home, Caesar looks at the rest of the chimps and says "Caesar is home". It made me think that Naby and I live in two totally different worlds, and that we can never mix. She is home in her world, and will always be in her world, while I'll always be in mine.

Now that I'm back home, I've realised a few things:

1. DO NOT over-react whenever something Naby happens, whether it be finding out that she's not working, or her ignoring your text. Just rest assured that you will see her later some day.

2. Related to the above, I don't know why I over-react. Everytime I find out she's not working, I wonder if she has met a guy, maybe a Korean guy from her school? Maybe that's my deepest insecurity? Maybe it goes back to Emilee...

The insecure side of me also wonders if she skipped work today to avoid me, but the rational side of me tells me that's nonsense. Seriously, miss out a whole day's income because of you??

3. I will ALWAYS regret seeing someone other than Naby, trust me. The feeling just isn't there with anyone else. So, stop wasting your money on other girls. If she's not working, then just save your money for next time.

4. I keep remembering Fam saying to me the only thing he didn't like about breaking up was starting all over again. He wasn't sad that things had ended, but rather, he just found it annoying that things had to start all over again. I feel the same way. I don't want to go through all that stuff again with seeing them every week. I've already established that with Naby, and I don't want to lose all that.

I've also spent the past hour or so trying to recover Naby's phone number from my phone, with no luck. No biggie I guess, I can just ask her again next time I see her. Do I regret deleting it? Not really, because I'm sure I would've sent her a message I would've regretted. Maybe next time just write it down somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home