Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, August 15, 2011

Ele analyses Shuing

I walked to work this morning, although not as early as I would've liked.

After getting changed, I headed over to court. I met with the copper and we waited for the other side to show. We stood around for about 40 minutes I reckon, and had a bit of a good chat. He seemed like a nice bloke, the reasonable type. Anyway, I called the other side and turns out they cancelled it. Fook.

I also saw DC, he asked me for a coffee but I was broke so just said I had to go back to work.

I made my pizza sandwich, this time with salsa sauce - it was deeeelicious! I wish I had more time to savour it, but I was in a hurry because I wanted to go to a lunchtime CLE and I had a fresh matter in court later on but didn't know exactly when.

The CLE was a bit too basic. I went down with Clare, and I think neither of us saw Steve and Cameron sitting at one table, so we split and sat at different tables.

After that I went to court for the fresh matter. It was a bit awkward as when I went into court, there was basically no one except for the mag and the cofficer joking around. The matter got done relatively easily, it was a bit funny:

Mag: Greenacre, which police station is that?

Def: The closest one to Greenacre.

Mag: Well I know that!

Lol, fucking hell.

Anyway, I emailed Ele asking if she wanted to walk to Central together. She said yes. In the morning she had emailed me about fishing, looks like the group is going early October.

At about 5ish I went and got changed, then as I walked back, I saw Ogre, Mary, Rat aand Clare in a conversation. I just knew I was going to get pulled in, I knew it. Sure enough, Mary said something and I got caught in the conversation, albeit for a short while.

I then left and went to meet Ele. I stood at the intersection and looked through the stampede of people for her, and she came in front of me waving. I gave her my last mini-cherry ripe that I had in the office.

We started walking down, she asked about my clothes and I said I get changed in the office. She saw my shaved head but didn't say anything.

I asked what she had been up to since I hadn't heard from her for a while, and she said "Como". Apparently they have been looking at properties in that area, as they no longer wanted the original property. She went on for a while talking about how this new property is heritage property and the implications of renovating the same.

She asked me what I had been up to and I just said basketball, and told her I'll be playing in two comps soon. She seemed to take note of the days and time, and said I could go afterwards to soccer with her and Yang. Hmmm.

Then we talked about the share market plunging and them coming back, all the way to the train station. She then brought up Shuing, and I started saying how he was like a grumpy old man these days. She went a bit quiet, it seemed like this was my turn to talk, and her eyes seemed to indicate that. I told her about the beef incident at dinner. She said she thinks Shuing suffered a massive loss once, hence why he is the way he is. She also said he must be really frustrated inside due to a significant event, and that he is very stressed from his job. She also said although he is stubborn, she agrees with his views, but she also noted how he couldn't accept a different view.

We stood at the train station talking for a long time. Finally I suggested leaving, and asked her to eat the chocolate. She said she would, but not at night, adding that Bill called her fat. I said we'd do the City2Surf next year and she seemed interested, and then asked me to join a run she was doing soon from the city to home.

After we parted, I walked home in the dark. I thought it's funny how now I have completely lost the urge to gamble. When I was trying to break the addiction, it was pretty hard, but this time it seems like it was just as simple as flipping a switch - the trigger being a girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home