Junar jokes too far?
I walked to work again, thereby achieving my goal of doing it three times before Thursday to make sure I wouldn't have to buy a new bus ticket. Got to work just before 9am.
I was quite productive early on, then I had my pizza sandwich lunch, and after that things kinda fell apart a bit as I had to do bits and pieces here and there.
In the afternoon I was working on a new minute. At about 5:30pm I went to the photcopying room to get a print out and saw Junar. At first I was just like "hey", and then I got flirty/teasing. I said "you're still here? It's 5:30" and she was like "that joke's not funny anymore".
By now we had walked out of the photocopying room. I said "I'm just saying you're a hard worker" and she was like "whatever, what time do you get to work?" and I couldn't think of a witty response so just said "noon". I saw Bryony in the background with a weak smile on her face.
I went back to my room, thinking about what a dumb thing I had said. Bryony had come in at noon today! So it must've seemed like I was mocking her!! Fark.
As I kept working, I kept thinking about how dumb I was. I really should think before I speak. I told myself to just be silent and reclusive from now on.
Later on I went to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. It was probably about 6:30pm. Junar and Genie were about to leave together, and Junar told me that after our earlier exchange, Bryony went to her asking her if what had happened was real.
Oh my god! She thougth we were really fighting!!
So I was wrong about the mocking bit, but now I was surprised that she would think I was the type capable of being a bully! I felt a bit...shafted at first. I mean, just because she's the girl, then I must be the bully? Why didn't she approach me and ask if it was real or not?
Luckily Junar said she told her that we'd been working together, so the answer was basically we were joking. I joked back asking if I should tell her we do have some issues and she joked back yes, and then left with Genie.
So yeah, can't get that out of my mind now.
I planned to gym tonight but I think the cheese in the pizza sandwich made me bloated, and kept making me go to the bathroom, so that was the end of that.
I was quite productive early on, then I had my pizza sandwich lunch, and after that things kinda fell apart a bit as I had to do bits and pieces here and there.
In the afternoon I was working on a new minute. At about 5:30pm I went to the photcopying room to get a print out and saw Junar. At first I was just like "hey", and then I got flirty/teasing. I said "you're still here? It's 5:30" and she was like "that joke's not funny anymore".
By now we had walked out of the photocopying room. I said "I'm just saying you're a hard worker" and she was like "whatever, what time do you get to work?" and I couldn't think of a witty response so just said "noon". I saw Bryony in the background with a weak smile on her face.
I went back to my room, thinking about what a dumb thing I had said. Bryony had come in at noon today! So it must've seemed like I was mocking her!! Fark.
As I kept working, I kept thinking about how dumb I was. I really should think before I speak. I told myself to just be silent and reclusive from now on.
Later on I went to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. It was probably about 6:30pm. Junar and Genie were about to leave together, and Junar told me that after our earlier exchange, Bryony went to her asking her if what had happened was real.
Oh my god! She thougth we were really fighting!!
So I was wrong about the mocking bit, but now I was surprised that she would think I was the type capable of being a bully! I felt a bit...shafted at first. I mean, just because she's the girl, then I must be the bully? Why didn't she approach me and ask if it was real or not?
Luckily Junar said she told her that we'd been working together, so the answer was basically we were joking. I joked back asking if I should tell her we do have some issues and she joked back yes, and then left with Genie.
So yeah, can't get that out of my mind now.
I planned to gym tonight but I think the cheese in the pizza sandwich made me bloated, and kept making me go to the bathroom, so that was the end of that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home