Just can't help myself
Working late tonight, I thought about texting Caz. But nope, I told myself, I wanted to keep things distant at least until she comes back. Maybe a part of me also feared the rejection.
I went to the gym after work, did just abs, cause it was so packed. I went home, and thought it'd be fun to text her.
Me @ 20:49 - Have you ever heard of a 29yr old running away from home?
In reference to G running away from home the other night because he had another fight with his parents over Sally (oh god~~).
Hmmm, no reply, even till now. Maybe part of me did it to confirm what I had suspected - she's not interested. Oh well, better to know earlier than later. And moving on I suppose?
I went to the gym after work, did just abs, cause it was so packed. I went home, and thought it'd be fun to text her.
Me @ 20:49 - Have you ever heard of a 29yr old running away from home?
In reference to G running away from home the other night because he had another fight with his parents over Sally (oh god~~).
Hmmm, no reply, even till now. Maybe part of me did it to confirm what I had suspected - she's not interested. Oh well, better to know earlier than later. And moving on I suppose?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home