Name:
Location: Australia

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Work 14 days in a row...

Plan today was to go to the courts to continue working on my cross over and then I'd go to work. But I bummed around on the internet, and really, really didn't feel like going to work. But I knew: if I didn't go in today, there was no way I'd get my work done in time. Tomorrow some lady is coming back from inter-state, Jody, so there'll probably be half a day wasted talking if I know Mary.

I left home at about 12:30pm, walked to the office and got there at about 1-ish. To my surprise, I got my subs done rather quickly, in a few hours as a matter of fact, maybe because it was rather straight forward. It was a great, GREAT feeling to drop my subs into Mary's in-tray - tomorrow she will see those subs, yesterday's subs, and Friday's minute. Yes, I have been busy.

I left the office at about 3:45pm. Plan was to go to the gym, but I was tired, and I really wanted to be able to walk home in daylight, not night time. So I walked home after that.

I have a hearing Tuesday week, but I swear, I ain't going to work next weekend. No bloody way. I feel drained. Lucky it's pay day this Thursday.

Speaking of pay, as I walked home today, I had more thoughts of just saving up my money and discontinuing Emily. Seeing nice Audi cars everywhere inspired me even more. It's three days in a row now that I have had the urge and motivation to earn more money. However, I say that now, but not sure when the day comes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home