OMG I found her on Facebook!
This morning I went to the casino. Decided to skip gym as my knee was feeling sore. Or maybe that was just an excuse.
I got there at about 10:30am, thinking it would definitely be before Julie's shift so I was safe. There were about four $10 tables open so that was enough choice for me. I went to a table where the guy who looked like G was playing as well as a Thai looking guy. The dealer was that fat ugly but friendly guy, though he changed a few minutes after I bought in.
The new dealer was a girl who looked mixed, but later found out she was Filipino. The two guys left soon after she took over, I think they were winning with the previous dealer and didn't feel she had the same luck.
For the most part, I sat there playing while she talked to the supervisor. Another supervisor had yelled out something about going to the Phillipines for a holiday and she asked if it was for family. Then later I heard her speaking to her own supervisor about how she was robbed by her uncle at a very young age, so she doesn't like her Filipino family and so when the other supervisor said he was going for family, she didn't care too much.
They were talking about quite personal things, but from time to time she would ask me if I was ready to spin. She noticed that my bank roll would go up and down. I lost $400 at one stage but her sectors were varied enough for me to get a hit from time to time.
Somehow managed to outlast her shift and another girl called Anabelle took over. She looked kinda cute but only with make up, and I noticed a ring on her ring finger. She didn't talk to the supervisor as much, and we only started talking when I heard her supervisor say her name, as I said that was the name of a movie I watched last night.
We would make short comments with each other from time to time, just about the wheel and the numbers coming up. What I was paying attention to was how she was polite but not expressing any interest. In my own way, I was trying to convince myself that there were clear differences between the way Julie and her treated me.
I managed to get my gain up to $400 and then sat quietly as an old lady sat down next to me and would talk about the numbers. We watched as Anabelle spun up the 0-3 section SEVEN times in a row, with doubles of 7 and 29. Un-fucking-believable. If I had bet on those, I would've fucking lost the lot.
The other thing I wanted to train myself with, was to leave even when I was enjoying it. I actually was enjoying it, it just seemed like a good past time. I kinda felt as old as the old lady, just watching what numbers come up like bingo. But in the midst of it all, I cashed in and left as I had already exceeded my target.
Anyway, for the past few days I have been searching facebook to see if I could find Julie. I went with popular Korean surnames like "Lee" and "Kim" but nothing. I then googled "popular Korean surnames" and realised Park was one. So I typed that in...and it was the first result!!
OH MY GOD!!!
I got there at about 10:30am, thinking it would definitely be before Julie's shift so I was safe. There were about four $10 tables open so that was enough choice for me. I went to a table where the guy who looked like G was playing as well as a Thai looking guy. The dealer was that fat ugly but friendly guy, though he changed a few minutes after I bought in.
The new dealer was a girl who looked mixed, but later found out she was Filipino. The two guys left soon after she took over, I think they were winning with the previous dealer and didn't feel she had the same luck.
For the most part, I sat there playing while she talked to the supervisor. Another supervisor had yelled out something about going to the Phillipines for a holiday and she asked if it was for family. Then later I heard her speaking to her own supervisor about how she was robbed by her uncle at a very young age, so she doesn't like her Filipino family and so when the other supervisor said he was going for family, she didn't care too much.
They were talking about quite personal things, but from time to time she would ask me if I was ready to spin. She noticed that my bank roll would go up and down. I lost $400 at one stage but her sectors were varied enough for me to get a hit from time to time.
Somehow managed to outlast her shift and another girl called Anabelle took over. She looked kinda cute but only with make up, and I noticed a ring on her ring finger. She didn't talk to the supervisor as much, and we only started talking when I heard her supervisor say her name, as I said that was the name of a movie I watched last night.
We would make short comments with each other from time to time, just about the wheel and the numbers coming up. What I was paying attention to was how she was polite but not expressing any interest. In my own way, I was trying to convince myself that there were clear differences between the way Julie and her treated me.
I managed to get my gain up to $400 and then sat quietly as an old lady sat down next to me and would talk about the numbers. We watched as Anabelle spun up the 0-3 section SEVEN times in a row, with doubles of 7 and 29. Un-fucking-believable. If I had bet on those, I would've fucking lost the lot.
The other thing I wanted to train myself with, was to leave even when I was enjoying it. I actually was enjoying it, it just seemed like a good past time. I kinda felt as old as the old lady, just watching what numbers come up like bingo. But in the midst of it all, I cashed in and left as I had already exceeded my target.
Anyway, for the past few days I have been searching facebook to see if I could find Julie. I went with popular Korean surnames like "Lee" and "Kim" but nothing. I then googled "popular Korean surnames" and realised Park was one. So I typed that in...and it was the first result!!
OH MY GOD!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home