Name:
Location: Australia

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Jin's profile photos...

A while ago, maybe even a long time ago, Jin had changed her Kakaotalk profile photo to one of a road. It was taken from the passenger seat of a car. I didn't think much of it at first, other than noticing that it seemed to be an Australian car - maybe she was reminiscing about her time in Australia, or maybe she was in someone's car after our break up. I started picturing her being driven away to parties and all that.

Then lately I took a better look at the photo. I came to the conclusion that the dashboard looked a bit old, so it was a bit of a shitty car. It had the rego sticker on the bottom left of the windscreen, with another sticker above that. Then I looked even closer, and thought the bonnet of the car looked green.

Could it be my car?

Nah. I don't have stickers like that. And my dashboard doesn't look that old. AND I don't recognise a road like that.

So I dismissed it.

Then on Wechat in the last few days, she changed her profile photo from blank to one of a gorilla. I imagined that some dude had taken her to the zoo, and she was probably repeating the whole process she went through with me with some other guy. Good luck to him. Wait till she asks him for money.

Then I wondered: could that photo be from the time we went to the zoo together? Nah.

But I checked my photos. I had taken a photo of that same gorilla in that same pose, albeit from a slightly different angle. It looked like I had taken it standing to the left of Jin.

That was from the time we went to the zoo together.

I then went down to check my car. I almost froze. I did have two stickers like the ones in her photo on my windscreen.

What is she doing using photos from our time together as her profile photos?

Is she...trying to send me a message? Does she miss me? Is this why lately I have been having infinite thoughts about her? Do we really share that type of connection?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home