Blood Diamond / Losing $1000
Yesterday I woke up with the intent of watching Blood Diamond so I could return it to Genie, after having it for a few weeks now. I set my downloading of Finals Game 1 on the way and watched it in the lounge.
I thought it was a terrific movie, it nearly made me cry on a few occasions, firstly Solomon found out his son had been taken, and secondly when Leonardo was dying on the mountain top.
The movie really made me think and feel grateful for what I had. I wasn't in an environment where there would be random gunfire on the streets, I didn't have my family torn apart, and I wasn't working tirelessly mining for diamonds as a slave.
But I suppose that wasn't enough to stop me going to the casino after. I told my parents I was going to the office to get my clothes, and off I went in my suit. I withdrew $800 at the casino and walked around a bit trying to find one of the more common tables, trying to avoid the tables that have chips which look like it's made for kids. There was a table I especially wanted to avoid, as I overheard the dealer telling a gambler that the scoreboard wasn't all accurate, sometimes recording the result, sometimes not.
Funnily enough, that was the table I ended up on, mainly because no other tables had suitable space for me (I like to be in the middle so I can reach all over the table). I lost the first spin and was never up. In the end, I actually 'lost it'. Usually I keep my mind and am patient enough to wait for enough non-spins to hit. But this time, I started piling on chips everywhere, telling myself "why can't this be in my sector?"
I lost all $800. That distant, yet familiar feeling of feeling like shit had returned.
I was down, and convinced myself to go whoring to really cleanse out Friday night, even though it was now a bit past 3pm and I had to return the car by 4pm. I got there, withdrew $200 more on my credit card and $50 from my savings, as I wasn't sure if the price had gone up.
To my surprise, not much had changed, even the prices remained the same, although I noticed how if you come with three or more people, you each get $20 off. I was shown four girls, none of which really appealed to me. Strangely, there was a girl called Naby, which meant, I suppose, that my Naby was no longer working there.
I picked the girl second from my right, probably the most decent looking one. The one called Naby was short and looked a little too average. The other two looked like whores. The girl I picked was called June. At first, I said to the guy I wanted the girl second from the right. He thought I meant the right one and said "Naby?" I thought it was funny how I was going to see 'Naby' again, but then realised he had misunderstood my pointing.
I went to the bathroom and then came back to where I was, to find two guys there, so went to the first waiting room. Moments later the guy came to tell me she was ready. She led me up the stairs and into a room on the left on the first floor.
She went back out to get the towels then came back in. She wasn't very talkative, until I asked if her name was June. She said yes. I said "this is June now" and she smiled and said yes. I said my birthday was in June and she laughed.
We showered together, and there was a bit of a problem with the hot water but she managed to fix it eventually. She said she has been here for seven months and doesn't like it. She told me to lie down on the bed and she started massaging me a bit. Then she asked how old I was and I said to guess. She guessed 27, 28 and 30 and I said nope. She went lower until I told her 29.
I got the usual and expected service from her, however, I noticed she could do this thing with her tongue which made a rattlesnake sound as she licked all over my back, and she even seemed eager to lick between my legs.
She asked me to turn around, and she went down on me a bit before riding me. She probably did that for less than a minute before asking if I wanted to change. I gladly got on top and did my thing, trying to get her to moan which I eventually did.
When I finished, she laid next to me with my arm around her, and her leg across mine. I asked about her family, she said she has four sisters and one brother. She also said since coming here she has put on seven kilograms, lol. The rest of the time was pretty quiet as she just slept next to me, yet I wasn't too sure if she was really asleep because I could hear her swallowing her saliva from time to time (and so was I).
When the buzzer went, she hazily woke up and asked what I was going to do. I said eat, and she asked if it was with someone, and I said by myself. I think she said something about eating with her, and I took it as a joke. We showered together and then got changed. I noticed her badge number was 200. She asked me to see her again, and I joked "tomorrow?" and she seemed to take me seriously, so I said next week. I tried to joke that I might forget her number and get the wrong girl, but don't think she got it. She told me to call up the shop first and check if she was working.
When I put on my glasses, she looked into my eyes and shook her head, which I took to mean that she didn't like my look without glasses. I asked her if she wore glasses and she said yes, that she was wearing contacts right now.
She leaned forward for a kiss and I instinctively kissed her shoulder, then realised my mistake and we pecked on the lips. As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I stupidly said "see you next week". Grrrr.
I walked out of the shop, conscious of being seen, and hurried to my car. Now I had to make it back to my dad before 4pm. I called to say 4:30pm, but there was bloody traffic, and after some serious driving and nifty cutting, I made it home at 4:45pm.
I thought it was a terrific movie, it nearly made me cry on a few occasions, firstly Solomon found out his son had been taken, and secondly when Leonardo was dying on the mountain top.
The movie really made me think and feel grateful for what I had. I wasn't in an environment where there would be random gunfire on the streets, I didn't have my family torn apart, and I wasn't working tirelessly mining for diamonds as a slave.
But I suppose that wasn't enough to stop me going to the casino after. I told my parents I was going to the office to get my clothes, and off I went in my suit. I withdrew $800 at the casino and walked around a bit trying to find one of the more common tables, trying to avoid the tables that have chips which look like it's made for kids. There was a table I especially wanted to avoid, as I overheard the dealer telling a gambler that the scoreboard wasn't all accurate, sometimes recording the result, sometimes not.
Funnily enough, that was the table I ended up on, mainly because no other tables had suitable space for me (I like to be in the middle so I can reach all over the table). I lost the first spin and was never up. In the end, I actually 'lost it'. Usually I keep my mind and am patient enough to wait for enough non-spins to hit. But this time, I started piling on chips everywhere, telling myself "why can't this be in my sector?"
I lost all $800. That distant, yet familiar feeling of feeling like shit had returned.
I was down, and convinced myself to go whoring to really cleanse out Friday night, even though it was now a bit past 3pm and I had to return the car by 4pm. I got there, withdrew $200 more on my credit card and $50 from my savings, as I wasn't sure if the price had gone up.
To my surprise, not much had changed, even the prices remained the same, although I noticed how if you come with three or more people, you each get $20 off. I was shown four girls, none of which really appealed to me. Strangely, there was a girl called Naby, which meant, I suppose, that my Naby was no longer working there.
I picked the girl second from my right, probably the most decent looking one. The one called Naby was short and looked a little too average. The other two looked like whores. The girl I picked was called June. At first, I said to the guy I wanted the girl second from the right. He thought I meant the right one and said "Naby?" I thought it was funny how I was going to see 'Naby' again, but then realised he had misunderstood my pointing.
I went to the bathroom and then came back to where I was, to find two guys there, so went to the first waiting room. Moments later the guy came to tell me she was ready. She led me up the stairs and into a room on the left on the first floor.
She went back out to get the towels then came back in. She wasn't very talkative, until I asked if her name was June. She said yes. I said "this is June now" and she smiled and said yes. I said my birthday was in June and she laughed.
We showered together, and there was a bit of a problem with the hot water but she managed to fix it eventually. She said she has been here for seven months and doesn't like it. She told me to lie down on the bed and she started massaging me a bit. Then she asked how old I was and I said to guess. She guessed 27, 28 and 30 and I said nope. She went lower until I told her 29.
I got the usual and expected service from her, however, I noticed she could do this thing with her tongue which made a rattlesnake sound as she licked all over my back, and she even seemed eager to lick between my legs.
She asked me to turn around, and she went down on me a bit before riding me. She probably did that for less than a minute before asking if I wanted to change. I gladly got on top and did my thing, trying to get her to moan which I eventually did.
When I finished, she laid next to me with my arm around her, and her leg across mine. I asked about her family, she said she has four sisters and one brother. She also said since coming here she has put on seven kilograms, lol. The rest of the time was pretty quiet as she just slept next to me, yet I wasn't too sure if she was really asleep because I could hear her swallowing her saliva from time to time (and so was I).
When the buzzer went, she hazily woke up and asked what I was going to do. I said eat, and she asked if it was with someone, and I said by myself. I think she said something about eating with her, and I took it as a joke. We showered together and then got changed. I noticed her badge number was 200. She asked me to see her again, and I joked "tomorrow?" and she seemed to take me seriously, so I said next week. I tried to joke that I might forget her number and get the wrong girl, but don't think she got it. She told me to call up the shop first and check if she was working.
When I put on my glasses, she looked into my eyes and shook her head, which I took to mean that she didn't like my look without glasses. I asked her if she wore glasses and she said yes, that she was wearing contacts right now.
She leaned forward for a kiss and I instinctively kissed her shoulder, then realised my mistake and we pecked on the lips. As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I stupidly said "see you next week". Grrrr.
I walked out of the shop, conscious of being seen, and hurried to my car. Now I had to make it back to my dad before 4pm. I called to say 4:30pm, but there was bloody traffic, and after some serious driving and nifty cutting, I made it home at 4:45pm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home