The next insecurity
Seems that I may have been right goddamnit. Erica replied.
Me: haha, your car?
Her: no haha
Me: haha that is casino?
Her: yes my friend
So her friend took it? Hmmm.
Anyway, my last message to her was "you eat dinner?" at 8:08pm, and she hasn't replied (more than 2 hours now). Paranoia tells me she interpreted that as me asking her out to dinner again, so she hasn't replied because she feels I'm bugging her about dinner.
God, I knew you'd stuff it up before you see her again.
Me: haha, your car?
Her: no haha
Me: haha that is casino?
Her: yes my friend
So her friend took it? Hmmm.
Anyway, my last message to her was "you eat dinner?" at 8:08pm, and she hasn't replied (more than 2 hours now). Paranoia tells me she interpreted that as me asking her out to dinner again, so she hasn't replied because she feels I'm bugging her about dinner.
God, I knew you'd stuff it up before you see her again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home