Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, April 18, 2011

Taste of work without Sarah

Caught a bus to work today, got there later than I wanted. I wanted to get there really early to get a head start on things, but sometimes it's just hard to leave the house.

I had a fairly productive day, got miscellaneous things done as they popped up throughout the day, and got a minute done at the end of the day as well. I still have to respond to those dumb reps though *sigh*.

So today was really my first taste of what it was going to be like without Sarah. It's kinda funny, because I was with Alanna for so much longer, I still feel 'new' with Sarah, but we just kinda seemed to slide into sync with eachother, whereas with Alanna I felt like things had to develop over a longer period of time.

I found that Mary was my go-to person more for my questions, but I wonder how long that will last since she seems so busy all the time. I know she gets frustrated but she always keeps a smile on her face.

Anyway, a new guy started in our branch today. He's on secondment from another agency, which I have some interest in going to. He's going to find this to be a big change. At first I thought it wouldn't affect me at all, BUT I found out that Christina will be his supervisor, SO that means she can't be mine =)

Now, the question still remains: who will be my supervisor?

At lunch I went to the gym to do some cycling. On the way I stopped off at a Korean grocery store to get a pack of drinks for the week. I chose this odd looking drink, turned out to be not so good tasting soy stuff, but eh. The chick at the store was kinda cute, and gave me a nice smile and eye contact when she gave me the change. Still, I found myself half looking for Naby as I walked the streets.

Speaking of Naby, I found this forum on the net about brothels. It's more of a Caucasian based forum, but there is a 13 page thread on Naby's shop. The posts aren't dated, and according to the forum that means they're at least two years old. There's some mention of names similar to Naby and Bibi, but I can't be sure if they refer to her because: 1) it's stated that they keep the same names for different girls; and 2) there really isn't much of a physical description of them.

Over the past few days I've been mentally debating (again) how genuine Naby's interest in me is. I have this plan to half jokingly say to her I want to take her to a hotel so we can make love all day. I wonder what her reaction will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home