A little bit cheered up...
Dunno why, but my thinking has changed a bit, mainly due to two new thoughts:
1. When I said "I'll miss you", she said "me too", so she obviously meant, or wanted me to think she meant, that she'll miss me too. Because she said the same thing when I said I loved her, it can be inferred that she meant or wanted to mean the same thing. Capisce?
2. When I asked if her manager was the guy downstairs, she was quick to say it was a woman, probably knowing that if it was a guy, then I'd get the wrong idea, so she wanted me not to have the wrong idea.
Ok, feeling a little better now.
Anyway, today I went to pick up Malay at about 2:30pm. G said he'd meet us at 3pm, so we had a bit of time. Because neither of us had eaten, we decided to change the venue to the shopping centre near us so I could get a can of tyre spray as well.
We drove there, then shared a Macca's meal. It was $16, so $8 each. I have a $20 note and he offered a $10, but I said to hold onto that. When I got the change, I gave him $2, and I noticed he just sort of kept it. Then moments later he asked if he had given me the $10. I didn't want to outright say no, so just said I don't know, but ended up taking it anyway. Hope he didn't think I ripped him off.
As we were eating, G found us, so we started talking a bit before I finally asked him about Sally. He didn't open up at first, but finally later he was willing to talk about it over coffee. He said his parents had a problem with her because she was Vietnamese and her dad has been missing since she was a kid.
We talked about that for a while before Shuing wanted to join, but Malay had to work so I drove him home and met Shuing and G at Chinksford. We ended up at Macca's and as Shuing-usual, every little issue to do with G's issue was fleshed out, analysed and scrutinised.
The end conclusion after hours of debate? Do nothing, everything's fine.
Hmmm.
1. When I said "I'll miss you", she said "me too", so she obviously meant, or wanted me to think she meant, that she'll miss me too. Because she said the same thing when I said I loved her, it can be inferred that she meant or wanted to mean the same thing. Capisce?
2. When I asked if her manager was the guy downstairs, she was quick to say it was a woman, probably knowing that if it was a guy, then I'd get the wrong idea, so she wanted me not to have the wrong idea.
Ok, feeling a little better now.
Anyway, today I went to pick up Malay at about 2:30pm. G said he'd meet us at 3pm, so we had a bit of time. Because neither of us had eaten, we decided to change the venue to the shopping centre near us so I could get a can of tyre spray as well.
We drove there, then shared a Macca's meal. It was $16, so $8 each. I have a $20 note and he offered a $10, but I said to hold onto that. When I got the change, I gave him $2, and I noticed he just sort of kept it. Then moments later he asked if he had given me the $10. I didn't want to outright say no, so just said I don't know, but ended up taking it anyway. Hope he didn't think I ripped him off.
As we were eating, G found us, so we started talking a bit before I finally asked him about Sally. He didn't open up at first, but finally later he was willing to talk about it over coffee. He said his parents had a problem with her because she was Vietnamese and her dad has been missing since she was a kid.
We talked about that for a while before Shuing wanted to join, but Malay had to work so I drove him home and met Shuing and G at Chinksford. We ended up at Macca's and as Shuing-usual, every little issue to do with G's issue was fleshed out, analysed and scrutinised.
The end conclusion after hours of debate? Do nothing, everything's fine.
Hmmm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home