Final June Naby
I woke up early in the morning before my alarm, not sure why, not sure if it was because I had been anticipating today being the last day I'd see Naby before she left for Korea.
I had breakfast, a shower and then got changed to go into work. My plan was maybe to stay there until it was time to see Naby. I got there just after 9am, half expecting to see Junar there because yesterday she said she'd be coming in on the weekend.
I started working and caught up on some stuff, but by 11am, which was when my parking expired, I had to go and so the file for Monday in court remains unfinished. I'll have to go in early tomorrow to finish it.
I actually extended my parking for an hour and then went to withdraw money to see Naby, and also went to the QVB to get some chocolate for her. I ended up getting two pink hearts, which were only about $1.40 each, which is pretty cheap.
I still had lots of time so I drove home and washed my car. It was pretty dirty, and I was in the mood to do it. After I washed it, I realised I had run out of that tyre shine stuff, and my touch up paint had also pretty much hardened up, so I figured I'd go to the auto shop to get both.
But when I got there, they didn't seem to have the tyre shine stuff, so I just bought the touch up paint in a spray can. It took a while for the guy to mix it, so I just browsed and stood around.
When I finally got it, I walked home and put it in my car. I called up the shop, and I could tell it was a different guy who answered the phone. He said Bibi was already working, so I made a booking for 3pm.
I went on the internet to check again how to say "pogo sheepoyo" and "sarang hae". I got them down pat and then drove off. I tried a new route which Malay showed last time, but couldn't find it and went another way. I could see I had a bit of time and as I was passing those warehouses I decided to stop by and check them out.
Despite Oxford claiming a 50% off everything sale, I found the stuff to still be pretty expensive. I checked the shoe store next door, which looks like the stuff is really cheap, but a decent pair of shoes still costs around $100 - out of my current budget.
I headed back to the car and drove off. I think this way is shorter, not sure. I got to the suburb at about 2:40pm but couldn't find parking nearby, so had to drive around a bit. I finally found parking on a side street a few blocks away.
I walked to the shop, and my suspicions were right. The door was opened by a guy I hadn't seen before. I walked in and he pointed me to the furthest waiting room at first and then asked if I had a booking. I said yes, Bibi. He wondered who it was before I said 3pm, and then he knew and said my name. I went to the waiting room and he asked how long and I said an hour.
I was careful to take my chocolates out of my pocket so as not to crush them. I flicked through a magazine briefly before I went to the bathroom and returned. There was a guy in the netx waiting room. I saw a line up of girls being shown to the main waiting room, and then heard a guy say something like "me and Sunny are brothers". The voice and the way he spoke sounded like that Peter guy who I met at John's wedding. I sure hoped it wasn't him, and if it was, that we wouldn't see eachother.
I wondered if Naby was shown in that line up. I bloody hope not.
The guy in the next room went off with a girl, and then he was replaced by another guy on the phone. At first I thought it was the guy who I thought sounded like Peter, but it wasn't. This guy seemed to be talking to a female from a shop, and then he seemed to be talking to a guy who was interested in buying a bike on the internet. His name was Matt I think. Kinda stupid to talk so loud in a place like that.
I waited a while and flicked through an entire magazine. I wondered if she was with someone else, but that possibility was negated because I remember after I told the guy who I had booked for, he yelled out, as if to her, and then now I heard him say "Bibi" in a following up, what are you doing kinda tone. So she was definitely available. Maybe she was just getting ready...
Finally the guy came and got me, and I saw her. We smiled at eachother and I said hey, and she started walking up the stairs. I noticed she did not hold my hand. She was wearing jeans shorts and a checkered bra. I thought maybe halfway up the stairs she'd remember to hold my hand, but nope.
We went into a room on the second level, the one with the large open shower. I saw a girl getting towels, but couldn't see her face.
I touched her on the back and asked if it was cold and she said no. I asked Naby how she was and she said good before walking out to get the towels. I sat down and started untying my shoelace when she came back. I said I had a present for her and tapped the bed for her to sit down, which she did. I said to close her eyes, and she did. I leaned in for a kiss but she opened them and then leaned forward to kiss me.
She looked at the pack in my hand and I started getting it out. She put both hands out and I dropped one out into her hands. She examined it and then took a bite. She was surprised by the insides and then seemed to pick something out. She said it was sour or something. I bit into mine and tasted it. The cream inside was a little sour. I asked if she liked it and she said yes. She took the packet from me when we finished, and I noticed she pushed my shoes under the bedside table. She seems like a neat person.
I took off my clothes and hung them behind the door and then went to hold her as she began stripping. I asked her where the other guy was (meaning the receptionist). She misunderstood me and said she was working today, tomorrow but then had Monday and Tuesday off, and then would be leaving on Wednesday. When I realised what she was talking about, I asked again and she repeated it. We went to the shower where I was silent for a bit, thinking about what to say. I had a lot in my mind thinking about this day, and now I had nothing.
Don't just stand there, do something!
I asked her if she was happy to be having her last day tomorrow and she said yes. I asked her what time she started today and she said 2pm, finishing at 4am. I said "bogo sheepoyo" and she said the same. I asked if I said it right and she said yes. She asked what I did today and I said I went to work and washed my car. She asked something else but I couldn't make out what it was.
We pecked eachother on the lips during the shower, she played with my body a bit and I played with hers. She asked why I hadn't shaved, and I said I was lazy. I asked if she remembered last week how there was a line up of girls as I left, and she said yes. I said she was the most beautiful, and she said chincha? And I said yes. I raised my little pinkie and said they were that. I went to dry off first, and when she finished I helped her dry off. She had already dimmed the lights but I switched them off. She said it was too dark so I turned them back on.
I held her from behind as we made our way to the bed, but I heard the damn shower tealking so I went to shut it off. It took a moment and when I returned, I saw her lying down on the bed. I dried my feet and then made a scary laugh as I approached her on the bed.
She started laughing and telling me to shave, so I deliberately brushed my light beard against her lips, making her laugh even more. I said when she comes back from Korea, my beard would be very long, indicating my hand brushing an invisible beard. She asked "like grandpa?" and I said yes, haha. I think she was playfully pretending to be scared.
We kissed, a bit more than usual. To me, there was a different vibe to it, a bit of finality urgency. I could feel her willingly kissing me back. I moved down and started kissing and licking her nipples. She started moaning softly at first, but then got louder. I was into it with more passion than usual. I felt like I could do that all day. I sucked on it a bit and she said something in Korean. I asked what and she said softly, so I resumed licking it and she continued to moan.
I moved to her right breast and did the same. She had reached down and was stroking me. I thought last time she did it to prevent me from entering her without a condom, but I could see now that she was actually actively stroking me. We kissed again and I could feel her putting the condom on, and using some lubricant.
I entered her and we began making love. I kissed her while doing it and she kissed back. We were kissing a lot this time, and one time I even slipped my tongue into her mouth, only to be eagerly greeted by her tongue. At one point we looked eachother in the eye. I could feel the heat being generated by our bodies. Her fingers were digging into my sides lightly. She lifted her head up to kiss me and my chest. This was really, really passionate. She was moaning softly if I wasn't kissing her, and then I'd move to kiss her some more.
We kept going like that for a while, as I changed pace a few times, and then she whispered that she'd get on top. We switched and she got on top. She didn't do any of that grinding that hurt me last time, but just went up and down. I was rubbing her breasts and after a while I came. She remained on top and jiggled around looking for my reaction. I said "an dei" and she kept asking me why with a smile. I didn't want to say it was uncomfortable so I just didn't say anything. She got off me and cleaned up.
She laid down next to me as usual, and I had my left arm out. I asked what she was going to do on Monday and Tuesday, and she said shopping. She then said she was going for a cigarette, and she turned over to reach for one. I said "we can go have dinner if you want". She mumbled and I was a bit disappointed at first, fearing that she felt like I had pressured her and didn't know what to say, but then I realised she was lighting her cigarette.
She rolled back onto her back, smoking, and said on Monday she was having dinner with her manager, and on Tuesday she was having dinner with her friend from the shop. I asked if the manager was that guy downstairs, and she said the manager was a woman. She said again she was then having dinner with her friend, and I half jokingly asked if I could come. She said something about being tied with her friend which I didn't understand. I had gotten my answer, and now I was letting it sink in. I tried to act casual and said "you don't have time for me" and she didn't say anything.
I decided to sleep it off, feeling a little depressed. I had my right arm over my forehead, my left arm was still laying behind her, and my right leg was bent up. I had my eyes closed. She finished her cigarette and then leaned into me, placing her head next on my chest and playing with my nipple.
I'm sleeping with a liar...someone who doesn't like me.
I felt pretty sad.
Maybe it's true...money can't buy you love.
She kept playing with my right nipple which was ticklish. I eventually grabbed her hand and held it, our fingers intertwined, and we slept for a bit like that. Her face was pressed up to mine, as we were facing eachother, and I could feel her eyelashes flutter against my face.
We slept like that for a while, and then she started tickling my ribs again. I shuffled, indicating it tickled. She asked if tickle and itchy were the same, and I said no, that tickle kinda meant someone was doing it, but itchy was just by itself, and I tried to tell her about mosquitoes, by doing the annoying sound near her ear and telling her the red mark was a bite, and she knew.
She said she only had four hours sleep. I asked her when she slept, and she said at 6:30 last night. I asked "6:30 today?" and she said yes. She then said she woke up at 10am. I asked her why and she paused, then said "because thinking of you", and I made an exagerrated sound not believing her and said "chincha?" and she said "chincha". I said I had eight hours sleep and she said that was good. In hindsight, I wondered if her lack of sleep reflected my early wake up today.
I asked if she would be staying at her mother's place in Korea, and she said yes. I asked if she had any other family, and she said she has a sister in America. I was going to ask what she did, but didn't, just in case it was the same line of work.
She kept feeling my chest and my arms, and kissed me on the cheek a few times. I wonder now, in hindsight, if she was trying to make me feel better for turning me down. Finally, I turned towards her and draped my right leg over her, bringing our bodies much closer.
I told her I would miss her and she said "me too". I then decided to say it, not really sure if I was going to mean it or not. I said "sarang hae" and she said something in Korean. I asked what that was and she said "me too" (having googled it now, it's "nado"). I asked her if I was saying it right and she said yes. I said it again and she said "me too". I drew on her back the "I [heart] U" letters, and she drew on my back. I said I didn't get it, and she did it slowly. I understood the "L-O-V-E" and she said understand? And I said yes.
We held eachother and half slept and half talked. I deliberately didn't mention anything about bringing me a present from Korea, to see if she'd remember it. She said she was coming back on 10 July. I deliberately didn'task her to message me when she returns, to see if she'd do it, because last time she said she would. I said I'd come to shop on the 9th, and she repeated the 10th, and I said yes, so I'd come before. She knew what I was teasing her about and playfully hurt me. I raised my pinkie and said I'd promise not to come to the shop. She didn't seem to know what I meant at first although she had her pinkie wrapped around mine. When she realised, she said something and offered her thumb. So with our pinkies wrapped around eachother, our thumbs pressed together as if to seal the promise.
She grabbed my tummy which tickled, and then she grabbed hers. She said she was fat, and I said that was normal. She had also said that she was very hungry. I hugged her and told her to leave work and we could get something to eat. She didn't say anything. I told her everytime I saw Hungry Jacks I thought of her. Not sure if she got it, because she said something about a burger. I offered her my right arm and she said it wasn't a burger, but when I insisted, she bit down on it, a little hard.
I asked her when she was going to give me a baby, and she said something in Korean. I asked what that meant and she said she didn't know (google shows it to be morunda). I thought it was funny how she thought I was serious, lol.
I put her left hand, which I had been holding in my right hand, on my chest. I asked her if she felt it. She said no. I moved it to the right a little and asked. She said yes (feeling the beat). I said it went "Naby, Naby" and she said "chincha?" and I corrected myself to "Hyejung, Hyejung", and she corrected my pronunciation.
Her timer started ringing as I was telling her about how my knee swelled up after surgery and I asked her if her breasts went big after her surgery. Not sure if she understood what I was getting at, but she laughed and said no and playfully covered her chest as she went to turn the timer off. I noticed she was in no hurry to turn it off as I was talking, as she kept listening to me.
Eventually we made our way out of bed and to the shower. She led me by the crotch and said "gotcha" and laughed. I didn't know what to say and we pecked on the lips. I got dressed and watched as she got dressed, even though I noticed a bit of water on her side. She opened the door and we went out, but there was a couple walking up, so we backed off to let them go first.
It was a middle aged man who wore glasses. He made a sleazy sound as he saw us. I thought he was pathetic, and I hope I never end up like him. The girl with him though, was kinda hot. We then walked down the stairs. Just before we reached the bottom, she started to turn around and smiled at me. I smiled and walked past the guy with a nod, into the cool street, retreating back to my car.
As I drove to Chinksford Macca's (because I was hungry), the thought of saving money from not seeing her for a month and possibly in the future given how she didn't want to go to dinner with me and had just given me a "me too" when I said I loved her made me feel a bit better. Not quite at the stage where I'll stop seeing her, but I was a small notch in that direction.
I drove to Macca's and bought a small McChicken meal, and ate it on the roadside before going home.
I had breakfast, a shower and then got changed to go into work. My plan was maybe to stay there until it was time to see Naby. I got there just after 9am, half expecting to see Junar there because yesterday she said she'd be coming in on the weekend.
I started working and caught up on some stuff, but by 11am, which was when my parking expired, I had to go and so the file for Monday in court remains unfinished. I'll have to go in early tomorrow to finish it.
I actually extended my parking for an hour and then went to withdraw money to see Naby, and also went to the QVB to get some chocolate for her. I ended up getting two pink hearts, which were only about $1.40 each, which is pretty cheap.
I still had lots of time so I drove home and washed my car. It was pretty dirty, and I was in the mood to do it. After I washed it, I realised I had run out of that tyre shine stuff, and my touch up paint had also pretty much hardened up, so I figured I'd go to the auto shop to get both.
But when I got there, they didn't seem to have the tyre shine stuff, so I just bought the touch up paint in a spray can. It took a while for the guy to mix it, so I just browsed and stood around.
When I finally got it, I walked home and put it in my car. I called up the shop, and I could tell it was a different guy who answered the phone. He said Bibi was already working, so I made a booking for 3pm.
I went on the internet to check again how to say "pogo sheepoyo" and "sarang hae". I got them down pat and then drove off. I tried a new route which Malay showed last time, but couldn't find it and went another way. I could see I had a bit of time and as I was passing those warehouses I decided to stop by and check them out.
Despite Oxford claiming a 50% off everything sale, I found the stuff to still be pretty expensive. I checked the shoe store next door, which looks like the stuff is really cheap, but a decent pair of shoes still costs around $100 - out of my current budget.
I headed back to the car and drove off. I think this way is shorter, not sure. I got to the suburb at about 2:40pm but couldn't find parking nearby, so had to drive around a bit. I finally found parking on a side street a few blocks away.
I walked to the shop, and my suspicions were right. The door was opened by a guy I hadn't seen before. I walked in and he pointed me to the furthest waiting room at first and then asked if I had a booking. I said yes, Bibi. He wondered who it was before I said 3pm, and then he knew and said my name. I went to the waiting room and he asked how long and I said an hour.
I was careful to take my chocolates out of my pocket so as not to crush them. I flicked through a magazine briefly before I went to the bathroom and returned. There was a guy in the netx waiting room. I saw a line up of girls being shown to the main waiting room, and then heard a guy say something like "me and Sunny are brothers". The voice and the way he spoke sounded like that Peter guy who I met at John's wedding. I sure hoped it wasn't him, and if it was, that we wouldn't see eachother.
I wondered if Naby was shown in that line up. I bloody hope not.
The guy in the next room went off with a girl, and then he was replaced by another guy on the phone. At first I thought it was the guy who I thought sounded like Peter, but it wasn't. This guy seemed to be talking to a female from a shop, and then he seemed to be talking to a guy who was interested in buying a bike on the internet. His name was Matt I think. Kinda stupid to talk so loud in a place like that.
I waited a while and flicked through an entire magazine. I wondered if she was with someone else, but that possibility was negated because I remember after I told the guy who I had booked for, he yelled out, as if to her, and then now I heard him say "Bibi" in a following up, what are you doing kinda tone. So she was definitely available. Maybe she was just getting ready...
Finally the guy came and got me, and I saw her. We smiled at eachother and I said hey, and she started walking up the stairs. I noticed she did not hold my hand. She was wearing jeans shorts and a checkered bra. I thought maybe halfway up the stairs she'd remember to hold my hand, but nope.
We went into a room on the second level, the one with the large open shower. I saw a girl getting towels, but couldn't see her face.
I touched her on the back and asked if it was cold and she said no. I asked Naby how she was and she said good before walking out to get the towels. I sat down and started untying my shoelace when she came back. I said I had a present for her and tapped the bed for her to sit down, which she did. I said to close her eyes, and she did. I leaned in for a kiss but she opened them and then leaned forward to kiss me.
She looked at the pack in my hand and I started getting it out. She put both hands out and I dropped one out into her hands. She examined it and then took a bite. She was surprised by the insides and then seemed to pick something out. She said it was sour or something. I bit into mine and tasted it. The cream inside was a little sour. I asked if she liked it and she said yes. She took the packet from me when we finished, and I noticed she pushed my shoes under the bedside table. She seems like a neat person.
I took off my clothes and hung them behind the door and then went to hold her as she began stripping. I asked her where the other guy was (meaning the receptionist). She misunderstood me and said she was working today, tomorrow but then had Monday and Tuesday off, and then would be leaving on Wednesday. When I realised what she was talking about, I asked again and she repeated it. We went to the shower where I was silent for a bit, thinking about what to say. I had a lot in my mind thinking about this day, and now I had nothing.
Don't just stand there, do something!
I asked her if she was happy to be having her last day tomorrow and she said yes. I asked her what time she started today and she said 2pm, finishing at 4am. I said "bogo sheepoyo" and she said the same. I asked if I said it right and she said yes. She asked what I did today and I said I went to work and washed my car. She asked something else but I couldn't make out what it was.
We pecked eachother on the lips during the shower, she played with my body a bit and I played with hers. She asked why I hadn't shaved, and I said I was lazy. I asked if she remembered last week how there was a line up of girls as I left, and she said yes. I said she was the most beautiful, and she said chincha? And I said yes. I raised my little pinkie and said they were that. I went to dry off first, and when she finished I helped her dry off. She had already dimmed the lights but I switched them off. She said it was too dark so I turned them back on.
I held her from behind as we made our way to the bed, but I heard the damn shower tealking so I went to shut it off. It took a moment and when I returned, I saw her lying down on the bed. I dried my feet and then made a scary laugh as I approached her on the bed.
She started laughing and telling me to shave, so I deliberately brushed my light beard against her lips, making her laugh even more. I said when she comes back from Korea, my beard would be very long, indicating my hand brushing an invisible beard. She asked "like grandpa?" and I said yes, haha. I think she was playfully pretending to be scared.
We kissed, a bit more than usual. To me, there was a different vibe to it, a bit of finality urgency. I could feel her willingly kissing me back. I moved down and started kissing and licking her nipples. She started moaning softly at first, but then got louder. I was into it with more passion than usual. I felt like I could do that all day. I sucked on it a bit and she said something in Korean. I asked what and she said softly, so I resumed licking it and she continued to moan.
I moved to her right breast and did the same. She had reached down and was stroking me. I thought last time she did it to prevent me from entering her without a condom, but I could see now that she was actually actively stroking me. We kissed again and I could feel her putting the condom on, and using some lubricant.
I entered her and we began making love. I kissed her while doing it and she kissed back. We were kissing a lot this time, and one time I even slipped my tongue into her mouth, only to be eagerly greeted by her tongue. At one point we looked eachother in the eye. I could feel the heat being generated by our bodies. Her fingers were digging into my sides lightly. She lifted her head up to kiss me and my chest. This was really, really passionate. She was moaning softly if I wasn't kissing her, and then I'd move to kiss her some more.
We kept going like that for a while, as I changed pace a few times, and then she whispered that she'd get on top. We switched and she got on top. She didn't do any of that grinding that hurt me last time, but just went up and down. I was rubbing her breasts and after a while I came. She remained on top and jiggled around looking for my reaction. I said "an dei" and she kept asking me why with a smile. I didn't want to say it was uncomfortable so I just didn't say anything. She got off me and cleaned up.
She laid down next to me as usual, and I had my left arm out. I asked what she was going to do on Monday and Tuesday, and she said shopping. She then said she was going for a cigarette, and she turned over to reach for one. I said "we can go have dinner if you want". She mumbled and I was a bit disappointed at first, fearing that she felt like I had pressured her and didn't know what to say, but then I realised she was lighting her cigarette.
She rolled back onto her back, smoking, and said on Monday she was having dinner with her manager, and on Tuesday she was having dinner with her friend from the shop. I asked if the manager was that guy downstairs, and she said the manager was a woman. She said again she was then having dinner with her friend, and I half jokingly asked if I could come. She said something about being tied with her friend which I didn't understand. I had gotten my answer, and now I was letting it sink in. I tried to act casual and said "you don't have time for me" and she didn't say anything.
I decided to sleep it off, feeling a little depressed. I had my right arm over my forehead, my left arm was still laying behind her, and my right leg was bent up. I had my eyes closed. She finished her cigarette and then leaned into me, placing her head next on my chest and playing with my nipple.
I'm sleeping with a liar...someone who doesn't like me.
I felt pretty sad.
Maybe it's true...money can't buy you love.
She kept playing with my right nipple which was ticklish. I eventually grabbed her hand and held it, our fingers intertwined, and we slept for a bit like that. Her face was pressed up to mine, as we were facing eachother, and I could feel her eyelashes flutter against my face.
We slept like that for a while, and then she started tickling my ribs again. I shuffled, indicating it tickled. She asked if tickle and itchy were the same, and I said no, that tickle kinda meant someone was doing it, but itchy was just by itself, and I tried to tell her about mosquitoes, by doing the annoying sound near her ear and telling her the red mark was a bite, and she knew.
She said she only had four hours sleep. I asked her when she slept, and she said at 6:30 last night. I asked "6:30 today?" and she said yes. She then said she woke up at 10am. I asked her why and she paused, then said "because thinking of you", and I made an exagerrated sound not believing her and said "chincha?" and she said "chincha". I said I had eight hours sleep and she said that was good. In hindsight, I wondered if her lack of sleep reflected my early wake up today.
I asked if she would be staying at her mother's place in Korea, and she said yes. I asked if she had any other family, and she said she has a sister in America. I was going to ask what she did, but didn't, just in case it was the same line of work.
She kept feeling my chest and my arms, and kissed me on the cheek a few times. I wonder now, in hindsight, if she was trying to make me feel better for turning me down. Finally, I turned towards her and draped my right leg over her, bringing our bodies much closer.
I told her I would miss her and she said "me too". I then decided to say it, not really sure if I was going to mean it or not. I said "sarang hae" and she said something in Korean. I asked what that was and she said "me too" (having googled it now, it's "nado"). I asked her if I was saying it right and she said yes. I said it again and she said "me too". I drew on her back the "I [heart] U" letters, and she drew on my back. I said I didn't get it, and she did it slowly. I understood the "L-O-V-E" and she said understand? And I said yes.
We held eachother and half slept and half talked. I deliberately didn't mention anything about bringing me a present from Korea, to see if she'd remember it. She said she was coming back on 10 July. I deliberately didn'task her to message me when she returns, to see if she'd do it, because last time she said she would. I said I'd come to shop on the 9th, and she repeated the 10th, and I said yes, so I'd come before. She knew what I was teasing her about and playfully hurt me. I raised my pinkie and said I'd promise not to come to the shop. She didn't seem to know what I meant at first although she had her pinkie wrapped around mine. When she realised, she said something and offered her thumb. So with our pinkies wrapped around eachother, our thumbs pressed together as if to seal the promise.
She grabbed my tummy which tickled, and then she grabbed hers. She said she was fat, and I said that was normal. She had also said that she was very hungry. I hugged her and told her to leave work and we could get something to eat. She didn't say anything. I told her everytime I saw Hungry Jacks I thought of her. Not sure if she got it, because she said something about a burger. I offered her my right arm and she said it wasn't a burger, but when I insisted, she bit down on it, a little hard.
I asked her when she was going to give me a baby, and she said something in Korean. I asked what that meant and she said she didn't know (google shows it to be morunda). I thought it was funny how she thought I was serious, lol.
I put her left hand, which I had been holding in my right hand, on my chest. I asked her if she felt it. She said no. I moved it to the right a little and asked. She said yes (feeling the beat). I said it went "Naby, Naby" and she said "chincha?" and I corrected myself to "Hyejung, Hyejung", and she corrected my pronunciation.
Her timer started ringing as I was telling her about how my knee swelled up after surgery and I asked her if her breasts went big after her surgery. Not sure if she understood what I was getting at, but she laughed and said no and playfully covered her chest as she went to turn the timer off. I noticed she was in no hurry to turn it off as I was talking, as she kept listening to me.
Eventually we made our way out of bed and to the shower. She led me by the crotch and said "gotcha" and laughed. I didn't know what to say and we pecked on the lips. I got dressed and watched as she got dressed, even though I noticed a bit of water on her side. She opened the door and we went out, but there was a couple walking up, so we backed off to let them go first.
It was a middle aged man who wore glasses. He made a sleazy sound as he saw us. I thought he was pathetic, and I hope I never end up like him. The girl with him though, was kinda hot. We then walked down the stairs. Just before we reached the bottom, she started to turn around and smiled at me. I smiled and walked past the guy with a nod, into the cool street, retreating back to my car.
As I drove to Chinksford Macca's (because I was hungry), the thought of saving money from not seeing her for a month and possibly in the future given how she didn't want to go to dinner with me and had just given me a "me too" when I said I loved her made me feel a bit better. Not quite at the stage where I'll stop seeing her, but I was a small notch in that direction.
I drove to Macca's and bought a small McChicken meal, and ate it on the roadside before going home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home