Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

How does she know?

Had to rush out for work today, bumped into that renovator my neighbour is using. Must make mental note that he is the quiet type of evil, must not disclose any information to him.

Anyway, I just made the 8:08 speedy train, so I was looking for breakfast when I got off. I opted for a cheese and bacon crossiant from this pie shop, which was fucking $4.95. Five bucks for that shit??? Never again.

I left court just before lunch to do some work in the office, and went back up after lunch. As soon as I walked in, I saw the hot para sitting in the public gallery on the far side, smiling and looking at me.

How does she know?? How the FUCK does she know I am entering the room next? H-O-W T-H-E F-U-C-K.

Calling it a forced smile would be a misdescription. I'd say it was a premeditated smile. It was so big. I looked at her and then looked away, and then thought maybe I should've smiled at her. I keep telling myself to smile at her next time I see her, but everytime I see her it's like I've forgotten what I've told myself.

Thinking about it, it's sorta starting to creep me out. Ok no wait, it's at the stage before the phase where it's starting to creep me out. Like, if I see anymore initiative than this, I might have to start thinking she's some sort of looney.

It was also the time for RM to xx the accused. God damnit did he go hard to start with. It was just attack after attack after attack. I really felt sorry for the accused, and almost felt like standing up to object. It was so hard to watch. I hope the jury felt some sympathy.

As I watched on, I had two thoughts: 1) if you get the job, would you start rationalising from their perspective? and 2) forget the hot para, she and the police she's sitting with probably think this is all funny. They don't care about the defence, they probably reckon they're all guilty.

At the end of the day, there was another 'fight' between the defence and the judge. The judge pretty much accused all of us of planning this whole thing together. Isn't that bias enough already to discharge him???

Far out, this whole case is making me so fucking angry.

After work I went again to buy milk. Why is the supermarket more expensive than the smaller shop? Thought they would be able to pass on bulk saving. I stood in the middle of the walkway consuming it. Good stuff. It's kinda like a time out session in the day, feels kinda good to just stand still and pause while everyone else moves around you.

I came home and did some work, ate, and then took my car out to get some petrol since it's cheapo Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home