Milk!
Tried to get to work early today, but seemed like there was no point, as even though I got there at about 8:20, the building wasn't opened yet because they were installing a new scanning machine.
At the beginning of court, DC showed me quickly the questions sent to him by the prosecution. I never expected that my referees would have to answer questions that require such detail, damn.
I didn't realise that hot para sitting up front as I never even saw her enter the courtroom. I tried to make eye contact but our eyes never seemed to meet.
At morning tea, when I went to get coffee I ended up joining DC and his parents, as they had come to watch him today. I tried to see the resemblance but couldn't find much, although they were very talkative and I guess he gets it from there.
Resuming court after morning tea, I walked to my seat and looked at the hot para sitting uo front. She looked at me and we both smiled, and then she started to make her way towards me.
She's gonna give you something. Say something funny.
She comes over and I smile, saying "you keep giving me work".
Ummm, yeah, hilarious.
She smiled and turned to walk back to her seat. I reckon she's nervous when around me. I remember one time when we were both waiting for the lifts in the lobby to go up, instead of making chit chat, she turned back around as if waiting for her friend who had been stopped at the scanners.
But I guess it's not a good thing for her to be so nervous, because it shows how much she likes you, and that shows how much expectations she's mentally placed on you. You cannot possibly top a person's imagination.
We finished at lunch today, and then stayed back to work on some stuff with GS. After he left, Bush gave me a call because she emailed me earlier asking me how things were going, and I took a rare road and said not too good. I ended up telling her that I was kinda scared about my knee, and she told me about how her brother and father had had knee replacement surgeries before, and that made me feel better.
We also talked about work, and when I told her they had contacted my referees, she sounded impressed, although she didn't go as far as to say what DC had said. She also told me how Kylie and Shadi were kinda competing against eachother at work, and she hinted at some problems she may have had with HHH. We agreed to organise a movie and dinner outing soon.
After work, I bought a small carton of milk near the train station where I stood around leisurely drinking it. I really don't drink milk at all because it makes me bloat, but I thought it might be good for my ligaments. It was so good to just stop and drink it, instead of being part of the everyday hustle and bustle to make the next train.
At the beginning of court, DC showed me quickly the questions sent to him by the prosecution. I never expected that my referees would have to answer questions that require such detail, damn.
I didn't realise that hot para sitting up front as I never even saw her enter the courtroom. I tried to make eye contact but our eyes never seemed to meet.
At morning tea, when I went to get coffee I ended up joining DC and his parents, as they had come to watch him today. I tried to see the resemblance but couldn't find much, although they were very talkative and I guess he gets it from there.
Resuming court after morning tea, I walked to my seat and looked at the hot para sitting uo front. She looked at me and we both smiled, and then she started to make her way towards me.
She's gonna give you something. Say something funny.
She comes over and I smile, saying "you keep giving me work".
Ummm, yeah, hilarious.
She smiled and turned to walk back to her seat. I reckon she's nervous when around me. I remember one time when we were both waiting for the lifts in the lobby to go up, instead of making chit chat, she turned back around as if waiting for her friend who had been stopped at the scanners.
But I guess it's not a good thing for her to be so nervous, because it shows how much she likes you, and that shows how much expectations she's mentally placed on you. You cannot possibly top a person's imagination.
We finished at lunch today, and then stayed back to work on some stuff with GS. After he left, Bush gave me a call because she emailed me earlier asking me how things were going, and I took a rare road and said not too good. I ended up telling her that I was kinda scared about my knee, and she told me about how her brother and father had had knee replacement surgeries before, and that made me feel better.
We also talked about work, and when I told her they had contacted my referees, she sounded impressed, although she didn't go as far as to say what DC had said. She also told me how Kylie and Shadi were kinda competing against eachother at work, and she hinted at some problems she may have had with HHH. We agreed to organise a movie and dinner outing soon.
After work, I bought a small carton of milk near the train station where I stood around leisurely drinking it. I really don't drink milk at all because it makes me bloat, but I thought it might be good for my ligaments. It was so good to just stop and drink it, instead of being part of the everyday hustle and bustle to make the next train.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home