Name:
Location: Australia

Sunday, August 04, 2013

Natasha / Wolverine

Monday
On Monday Jim messaged me asking if I was free after work. I didn't really feel like gym, having gone pretty hard the day before, so thought I could take a session off, and so I said yes. I told him I wasn't up for eating as I wanted to have dinner at home, and he said that was cool as he felt like cake anyway.

So we ended up in this cafe near where I had drinks with Thai and Brain. It seemed kinda fancy, and I checked out the cakes to see what I'd get for Margy to thank her for her help. But then this place was a bit too far away from my work, as I'd need to pretty much rush to the counselling straight from work.

I didn't want to eat or spend much money, so just bought a small hot chocolate. The girl rung up the register and I nearly did a double take - $6.80! This small hot chocolate was $6.80!! Fucking hell. I gave her a $10 note and she 'only' charged me $6.

Jim bought two pieces of cake and a coffee, and we talked mainly about bball as he devoured the two slices. In the back of my mind, I was furthering my suspicions that he was bi-sexual. I mean, what guy wants to have cake at places like this?

We talked for a while and then he drove me home. That's always the good thing about Jim.

Wednesday
I ended up getting Margy some chocolates from DJ's. I chose one with nice pink packaging, it was chocolate truffles, and cost $20. I asked the lady at the register about ripping off the label which had the price, and she guessed it might be hard, so another lady suggested putting a sticker on top - but you could still see the price hmmm.

We started off the session talking about the schedule I had made, which sets out the things I do on a daily basis. She seemed a bit surprised that I walk to work everyday, asking if I had started doing it, and I was like "I've been doing it for the last year and a half".

We spent the rest of the time talking about my general outlook in life, being negative and all that, and I even mentioned the Robyn Brady research saying lawyers lead all professions in suicide, depression and relationship breakdowns. She seemed to covertly try to open me up to other views in life, maybe trying to not get me to think such cynically. She gave me a photocopy of an article which I'll read soon.

So we didn't talk about gambling as much, or at all, I think she's trying to focus on my loneliness (she pulled out the quote I wrote before) and my outlook. It was only at the end that she said next time we'll talk about relapse. I was kinda disappointed to see that she thought I still needed another session. To be honest, I thought this would be the last one given she set it three weeks apart. But I suppose I kinda enjoy opening up about this in a way.

After work I went home, waited around for a while, then went to gym and then bball as we had a 10:40pm game. We lost to Titans, they had one guy who was really good but I don't think he was supposed to be on their team. Alex Y started x-ing him but then I had to take over later. Mike had a lot of turn overs which I thought contributed to the loss. One time he was dribbling at the three point line, the ball hit his foot and went out.

I talked to Canda for a while in the car park after, as she had just finished duty and earlier that day the verdict in one of my old matters came in. I wanted a quick chat because it was so late, but she just seemed to keep talking and talking.

Thursday
I skipped bball to go to the town meeting again. My dad wanted to come so I took him along. Sat at the same table, and recognised three others who sat there last time as well. I sat down next to the girl with short brown hair and started talking to her. She asked me what I did and I told her, and she told me she is doing her Honours in ecology, and she has a job when she finishes. She was kinda attractive, but her short hair makes her seem like a feminist.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought I detected a little bit of interest in her eyes. After the meeting she kidded me for putting my name tag sticker on the glass. I wondered if I should ask for her number as she seemed to hang around a bit before leaving. But I somehow didn't feel 'right' trying to pick up with my dad around. So I let her go.

Friday
We had a work lunch under the guise of 'business planning' We went to the Chinese restaurant near our office. As we were walking to our table, I saw Daniel and we shook hands. After sitting down, Mob pointed out some big names there, including WT who was with Ron Medich. I recognised a famous figure I'd seen on tv before, but couldn't put my finger on who it was. My guess is he was the head of the NRL. It felt like we had entered some sort of secret hide out for big names to come have lunch.

We spent all of about five minutes discussing our business plan and then just talked about other stuff while eating. I sat next to Wongy, and there was a seat in between me and Taryn, so I mainly spoke to Wongy. It was a bit hard to hear him at times as he speaks kinda softly.

We probably sat there for an hour and a half before going for drinks at the bar I went to the first time we had work drinks. I found Mob to be pretty cool, willing to hang out with us like that. I got to speak to her a bit, and she teased me in front of the group for always having my earphones on at work (listening to work material) and "not talking". Hmmm.

After a while I was thinking about my exit strategy. I wanted to get to Rebel to buy that thing that holds your phone and straps it to your arm, and I needed it before Saturday morning so I could test run it with Malay when we go for our jog.

I went to the toilet and thought I'd say goodbye when I came back out, only to have Ben announce he proposed last Friday and so he's now engaged. I pick the most awkward of times. I really do.

So Is at there for a while more as everyone gushed about the news. I have a feeling that that Gabby girl likes him, so not sure how she took it.

When Paul said he was going, I took that as an opportunity and said I'd go as well. So I left with him and Jen, and we parted near the office. There was still 15 minutes before Rebel closes, so I rushed there and with the assistance of a guy who works there, I bought a phone strap thing for $30.

Bush had called earlier during the work drinks and sent me a message saying Shadi was opening up his own firm, so I called her back when I was in JB Hi-fi looking for a blue-tooth for my PS3. I stood around the shop talking to her for a while, before buying it and walking back to the office. We talked about that for a while, and also my attempts at trying to find a girlfriend, and also got her to open up about her marriage. She mentioned some issues she was having, like her husband not spending enough time with her, and her not feeling like he is her best friend which is what she expected. And here I was thinking everything was good looking at the surface.

I changed in the office and then went to the gym.

Saturday
Went jogging with Malay in the morning, didn't do the hill this time as he had a sore heel, suspected from his new shoes. I can't believe that was our last training session before the real thing! Time passes so fast.

After that, I went to the courts, eager to try out my new training ladder, only to see it swarmed with netball players. I turned around and went back home.

I wanted to go for a massage and watch Wolverine, so I played Last of Us online for a while before heading out. I went to the massage place, and as I neared the place after parking, there was a guy in front of me walking rather slowly behind an old couple. I wondered for a bit as to whether he was walking slowly because he was going to the massage place as well, but I dismissed that proposal upon seeing him holding a large plastic bag. Then moments later, lo and behold, he went in!

So it was a bit awkward as I walked in right after him. I was told it'd be a 10 minute wait. Some white guy who was there already got shown a girl called Amy first, and he chose her. Then about five minutes later a girl called Nina or Lina was shown to the guy who was in front of me, and he chose her. She was pretty hot, and I wished I had gotten her. But the other girl looked like she was 40 years old, so I said I'd wait.

Five more minutes later, I was shown the next girl called Natasha. She looked tallish, but I reminded myself she was in heels. She didn't fit my bill exactly, but after seeing the 40 year old, I was just happy to have anyone younger than that. I think part of me was looking for an Erica look alike.

I waited in the room before she came in. She seemed to warm up as soon as I asked her how she was. We showered and talked quite a bit, so much in fact that I didn't even get a chance to look at her boobs. She said she was from Seoul and had been here for about four years. She said she studies childcare during the week and works here on the weekend for some extra money. She also said she was looking forward to travelling to Thailand later this year for a holiday, and said she has been to HK before to meet her ex-boyfriend, who was white American. Her English was a lot better than most girls who work in this job.

We continued talking even while I was lying down on the massage table. She said she does fujitsu, and seemed to have a very varied past and hobbies. She said my legs seemed inflexible, and I also got a cramp while she was massaging. I didn't say anything at first, but then she asked, and asked why I didn't say anything.

She told me a story of how a girl who works there 'lent' $20,000 to a Lebanese customer who said he could double it for her, only to (of course) never see the money or the guy again. She asked what she could do since I told her my job, and I said it wasn't a crime, and she should just take it as a life lesson. She said that was what she said to her friend as well.

After turning around, she went down on me for a bit, before taking the condom off and using her hand. She let me suck on her breasts, and even let me rub her between the legs as she stroked me. After a bit of that, she walked away and came back with some sort of lotion on her finger tips. She put it on my fingers and I kept rubbing her. Not sure why as she was already wet from before. Did she want me to insert my fingers in?

I got the feeling she may have considered doing more, as she came pretty close to putting me in before when she was on top, and now she looked like she was thinking about it. Probably going a bit too far for a first time customer. Also, earlier when I was on my tummy, she put my feet together and I said I felt like a fish. She laughed, saying I was funny and saying "yummy fish". And when I asked her about what days she works, she said "so you can come see me any time" then paused before adding "on the weekend".

The buzzer went and I hurried up, covering myself as I came. I told her I had to as it goes far, and she joked that it could land on my face, and also joked for me to open my mouth. I thought about saying something like that for her, but thought twice about it.

After I showered I said I was going to the run next weekend, she said she knew about it and has run 10km before. I left saying I'd see her next time.

Today
We played Red Wings today, which was an easy win as their center had some lung problems and only stood underneath their basket. After the game Alex, One, Jim and I sat outside talking for a bit, then it was just Jim and I left. He asked if I wanted to go eat, I said I didn't really feel like it (planned to see Wolverine) and then Kelvin came out and we talked for a while before Jim said he was going, so I left too.

I went home, shaved my head, had a shower, discovered there was a liquid leaking from my ceiling, having a nap before leaving to watch Wolverine. It was alright, very different to the last Wolverine. I think it was almost a different genre given it wasn't really about mutants. It was more like they inserted Wolverine into another 'real human' story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home