Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Dinner with Bush, Kylie and Liz

On Friday during our weekly meeting, Mob of course asked me how it all went. I gave her the minimum, not wanting to get into the middle of this thing between her and Kieran. She made a comment about how the point of our visit was to get them to hurry it up, which I took at a stab at either myself or Kieran, or both.

Kieran came to see me later on and said Mob had asked him about the trip as well, probably to see if our versions matched up.

After work I went home to drive out to meet Bush, Kylie and Liz for dinner. I told them I'd be late and to start without me, so I wasn't in any rush. In fact, I was feeling quite 'buzzed', and thought I'd scope out any street hookers just for kicks. I drove to Kings Cross and didn't see any - I guess it was too early. I then drove to Parra and got there at about 7:40pm.

I saw them at a table, already giggling as they were going through their second bottle. Kylie seemed to be a bit more friendly than usual. I found out Liz was married, so no hope there. They were so tipsy they were talking about which judge they'd do, which lawyer they'd do, and which celeb they'd do. At times it got pretty embarassing.

Then they made a bet with Kylie to see if she could flirt with the waiter to get something for free. So Kylie (awkwardly I thought) 'flirted' with the waiter, trying to get anything for free. She was kinda blunt about it too. We were served mainly by this one young Asian waiter, who looked a bit like Chevy. They engaged him in some conversation, found out he was a uni student studying forensic science or something.

The fun came when after the dinner I filled in the comment card. I wrote stuff like "the waiter is so hot" and shit, and signed it off as Kylie. I didn't think she'd actually pass it on, but Kylie read it (so did the other two) and put it in with the bill. We all sat there watching the guy's reaction as he read it. He was somewhat embarassed, and was like "serious?" and even asked Kylie for her number, but she didn't give it. I couldn't bear it anymore, and excused myself to go out for a cigarette (joke).

I waited outside a bit before they came out, laughing about someone writing "your hot member" on the card, and I was like "I didn't write 'member'" and we all came to the conclusion that Bush had a filthy mind and was imagining things.

I drove Bush home, and offered to drive the other two home, but they refused. So it was during this drive that I told Bush that I had paid for the bar exams. She said it was good that I was progressing my career, but I didn't see it that way - I was seeing a huge risk of failure.

After dropping Bush home, I went back to Kings Cross for some kicks, and actually saw one hooker on the street corner. She looked in to see if I was interested. If I wasn't busting to go to the toilet I actually may have been.

Today I met up with Malay to go pick up our bibs for the City2Surf tomorrow. We also tested out my rope ladder lol.

I don't know why, but this whole Erica thing is coming back to me again. I unblocked her on Kakao and sent her a game invite thing. She read it a few minutes later.

So she hasn't blocked me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home