"...but in the end it's right..."
"It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life."
This song was playing on the radio in the photocopying room, and I pretended to be busy so I could stand there and listen to the whole of it. It made me think about Naby...walking out was "unpredictable, but in the end it's right". I pictured the song playing as she watched me walk out...
I hope you had the time of your life."
This song was playing on the radio in the photocopying room, and I pretended to be busy so I could stand there and listen to the whole of it. It made me think about Naby...walking out was "unpredictable, but in the end it's right". I pictured the song playing as she watched me walk out...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home