Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

First day back

Yesterday we had no court, so it was like another day off. I wasn't expecting to see anyone at the office, so just went in my jeans and that Industrie sloppy joe I have. To my surprise, not long after I arrived, SB came in and did some work. An even bigger surprise came later.

Someone knocked on the door, and I went to open it. SB said it was probably for her, but I had already walked to the door so I opened it. It was that cute para and her friend! I was so shocked! I mean, I hadn't combed my hair or shaved or anything. If I was drinking at that moment I would've spat out whatever was in my mouth. I smiled and dryly said good morning before SB came to the door and received whatever they were giving to her.

I wonder what she thought of me in my casual attire.

I also went to the gym during lunch.

Last night I got jipped at an ATM. I saw there was a piece of paper stuck in the dispenser part but ignored it, and it turned out that that was jamming the cash. So after a few machine noises, it gave up on dispensing the cash and the screen looked like it assumed I had taken the cash! So I called up the ATM company and they confirmed that the machine recorded a mistake and asked me to call up my credit card company, so I did and they said they'd do an investigation.

I also stayed up to watch the Hawks-Heat game. As exciting as it was to watch my first NBA game in yonks, I was disappointed that it was such a thrashing. Watching the big guys made me wish that Mike played like that.

Today we resumed court, and like Twish said, it was like the first day back at school. Everyone was so happy to see eachother yet somehow annoyed that they had to come back.

We had a building evacuation during lunch, and so everyone stood outside the front of the building while the firemen did whatever they had to do. I think I saw Nom, but avoided finding out just in case it was her. The cute para also arrived. I think if I was bold enough that would've been the perfect opportunity to walk up and talk to her. Of course, I didn't have the guts to. Mainly because I thought it'd be too weird and obvious for me to strike up a conversation with someone from the other side out of the blue.

After work I saw Kate at the train station talking to the lady from the other side, and decided to avoid them as I felt sleepy and wanted to be alone. I got home and found out that NBA 360 was on, so I quickly went across the road to buy a pack of chips and returned to chomp on it as I watched.

After that I went to the gym. As I was reversing my car out of the driveway, I was waiting for the traffic to stop so I could reverse onto the road, and there was a girl walking by, and for some reason she just smiled at me. And then when I was walking from the car park to the gym, some girl walked past me, turned around and smiled.

...

After gym I went to get some meat for packing my sandwiches, and then drove out to the petrol station near the casino to get some fuel. Don't worry, I had no intentions of going to the casino - I was wearing my bball shorts anyway.

I went to this one because the petrol is super cheap, and so naturally there were a lot of cars there. I had to wait in line, and waited behind this Asian dude who was filling up at the bowser. He was reversing his car at an angle, and I was wondering why until he got out - he needed to stretch the pump to the other side of his car, so he was trying to edge the tank closer to the bowser.

Only problem with this was that his car was then blocking my way if I wanted to move into the spot ahead of him. Sure enough, the car in front of him had finished and drove off, and I had to wait for this fucktard to finish just because he was selfish enough to block my way. He knew what he had done - he kept looking at me and looking back as he went to pay for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home