Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, October 20, 2012

End Erica?

After some days of non-contact and managing to keep myself busy, I finally messaged Erica. She said she broke her hand, and then I called her. She said it was a long story, but last night had something to do with boxes. She also said she was going to Brisbane first before coming to Sydney. I said it was a long time, and she said I had many girls.

We had some difficulty understanding each other, especially when she said Brisbane and I thought she said Christmas, so she suggested we talk on Kakaotalk instead. I agreed, but had to head off to dinner with Shuing and G, so didn't message her until a few minutes ago.

Putting together the lack of contact, her telling me she was going to Brisbane, her telling me I had many girls, and her wanting to chat on Kakao instead of voice (I kinda like hearing her voice, even if we don't understand each other), I wondered if it was the beginning of her feeling disconnect from me. Maybe whatever we had wasn't strong enough to last a few weeks apart. Maybe it was her gentle way of saying this should be over.

I always had a feeling in the back of my mind that we'd never go out to get that steak together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home